ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
-- The New Master FC Breakdown - WILL BE FINISHED! --
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for reference here's what I have to add

from gh5

Fallout Boy
Mixed Singles 1
Phoenix
Alt Pop 1
Band Hero 1
Stone Temple Pilots
All Time Low
The Used
POD
Rock 1

from wor:

WoR setlist
Soundgarden
Rocktober
Linkin Park
RHP Show
WoR Pack 1
MCR
90's
KISSmas
January Mega Pack
February Mega Pack

is that all the DLC? Like is the Feb mega pack the last one coming out?

leave it to marilyn manson to be the last dlc for gh ._.

Last edited by Bulblax on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:13 am; edited 3 times in total
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
is that all the DLC? Like is the Feb mega pack the last one coming out?

leave it to marilyn manson to be the last dlc for gh ._.

Yeah, I think it's the last, even if Greed by Mercy House was announced I don't think it's comin >_>

And I actually enjoyed the Marilyn Manson >_>
lordvader178  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think OGAP should be moved up to the spot above BiM (as in, it's easier than) as although it's long, nothing in it compares to BiM's solo. Not even those Triplets (I forget what the section is called). Likewised I think Johnny I hardly Knew Ya should be moved down the list a bit, it's only strumming and the GH3 engine makes it reatively easy.

Thats just me though.

Bulblax  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jihky is one of the hardest strumming songs ever despite being in the easiest strumming engine

also what I want people to do now is just kinda glance at the middle of the list and see if there's anything that's like really off, I feel like the end is pretty solid

and I started adding some of the hardest WoR stuff. I'm basically out of colors that either a. don't look like one already being used or b. don't burn your eyes. what to do? I still have Van Halen songs ready to be converted via mass find + replace lol

I feel like FotS isn't quite as hard as the other DF songs (or Jordan even) but I might just be underrating the engine.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't look at the entire list but Cadillac Solitario is listed WAY too high. The only hard part of the song is the outro strumming and even that's not hard. It went unFC'd for quite some time so I downloaded the song to see what was so hard about it and choked on like the last 10 notes of the song on my SR. It needs to be moved up to maybe around Miss Murder (GH3). Maybe even easier than that.

The Unforgiven III should be moved to around Stricken. Nothing too hard there. Most people have to tap Stricken while there is nothing to tap in UIII. It's just long and boring.

Also, might be me, but War Pigs isn't as hard as it's listed either. I'd move it up to around Sultans of Swing (which I find harder). That might just be me though.

As you can see, I basically only looked at a small portion of the list but will do so more later Glad you decided to finish this up! What about Band Hero? Any thoughts on adding that or making a separate list?
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would lower SD between TTB and JIHKY

Davers wrote:
What about Band Hero? Any thoughts on adding that or making a separate list?

Is that really nessesary? 1 t/m 65 = band hero
Done! (Not really but you get the idea.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I know this is a work-in-progress, but I refuse to believe that GR2R is harder than any song in WoR. Just no. Same with FiU. I think you need to move the WoR songs you have in there right now WAAAAY up. I'm clueless about how hard the GH3 DLC in this area of the list is, but from what I know, I would go like this:

Chemical Warfare > Fury of the Storm > Bark At The Moon GH1 > BWoLP > Ballroom Blitz > Sudden Death > Jordan > Trogdor (PAL) > FiU > GR2R

Ties That Bind, imo, would go above Ballroom Blitz somewhere, but I don't even have a guess as to where to put it since it's so dumb. Also, (comment on an older song) I think Play With Me GHSH should be moved behind Texas Flood. Both Texas Flood and Decontrol gave me much, much more trouble to FC than PWM did.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
ace5993  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Chemical Warfare > Fury of the Storm > Bark At The Moon GH1 > BWoLP > Ballroom Blitz > Sudden Death > Jordan > Trogdor (PAL) > FiU > GR2R

IMO this overrates the GHWoR songs too much. Needs more middle ground between this and Bulblax's list. IMO for what you listed:

Fury of the Storm > Ballroom Blitz > Bark at the Moon > Chemical Warfare > Jordan > Trogdor > Black Widow of La Porte > Fire it Up > GR2R

All of which are way harder than Sudden Death, which is way harder than Ties That Bind. Fury vs. BB vs. BatM vs. CW is somewhat debatable but then there's a drop-off in difficulty and the rest is pretty clear in overall difficulty imo. Nothing in BWOLP comes anywhere near the difficulty of Jordan solo B+C, the hardest section in BW is barely harder than Jordan solo F. Similarly, every section in Sudden Death is cake compared to the GR2R/FiU solos. Ties That Bind is pretty clearly easier than Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya as far as fast strumming songs go imo, so at the very least it should be around there, and I'd move it down to about where War Ensemble/Hot For Teacher is.

EDIT: Also I agree with the post below me.

Last edited by ace5993 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Fury of the Storm
GH: On Tour Modern Hits Theme

lol???

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:

Isn't BH already on there?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerfoot32 wrote:
Davers wrote:

Isn't BH already on there?

Ha, you're absolutely correct. I don't know how I missed it. I think I was looking at a different breakdown when looking for BH about a week ago. So scratch my n00b remark above
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:
Quote:

Fury of the Storm

lol???

MHT has the hardest WT slider section outside Satch Boogie, and remember this is based on the WT timing window for slider notes which is stupidly hard.

agreed with Cadillac, Unforgiven, and War Pigs. Adjusted.

FoTS is overrated. No slider notes, and the hardest parts are just really fast trills. Seriously CW is the hardest in WoR no doubt. And I'm sure FoTS is the easiest of the DF songs, but you guys are putting it above BaTM. Should BaTM go up (easier) then? That whole cluster of like 30 songs from Misirlou to the DF DLC is kinda a mess and I really don't have a good opinion because of the vast differences in game engines.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
Shaffx95 wrote:
Quote:

Fury of the Storm

lol???

MHT has the hardest WT slider section outside Satch Boogie, and remember this is based on the WT timing window for slider notes which is stupidly hard.

FoTS is overrated. No slider notes, and the hardest parts are just really fast trills. Seriously CW is the hardest in WoR no doubt.

This is a lie...I tech FC'ed OTMH on World Tour & got relatively close to FC'ing it too whereas I couldn't get anywhere near to FC'ing FOTS, it has more difficult sections & the fact the hardest one is at the END of a 6-7 minute song just adds to that. There is no way in hell FOTS is easier than OTMH...

Also its debatable about whether CW is harder than FoTS. No slider notes means jack shit in WoR since slider notes work perfectly fine in that game anyway. CW has literally just a lot of strumming & 2 solos whereas FoTS has The intro solo, that retarded GGYYGGBBGGYYGGBB strumming, a stupid interlude with 2 stupid fast trills & a solo which which makes up nearly half the song with a major chokable ending to boot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely a white font colour would be ok for GH6?

I know it would then disappear when copied to a word document, but people could just give them a highlighted black or grey background then or change them to grey.

In fact because of this problem an ideal situation would be to give GH6 whatever colour GH80s has now and GH80s the white font. Changing 30 songs when moving the list to word is hardly any effort at all.

Complete all Rock Band 3 in-game 'goals'.
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pie20spike wrote:
Surely a white font colour would be ok for GH6?

I know it would then disappear when copied to a word document, but people could just give them a highlighted black or grey background then or change them to grey.

In fact because of this problem an ideal situation would be to give GH6 whatever colour GH80s has now and GH80s the white font. Changing 30 songs when moving the list to word is hardly any effort at all.

I second this. All in favor say yay...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 36 of 42

Jump to: