ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3H Squeezers Summer Rivalry! WEEK 1 SONGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=4&game=0&diff=3&song=1148&page=1

Hooray

EDIT: Going out for the night... got a pretty crappy score on BiF.. I think I can beat BA's score on that... with a couple more tries

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
BA142  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah just post as you go guys

This is pretty much an informal rivalry. Just trying to hit some squeezes

Chem, what song did you get a global first on?

edit: damn you! nice score though!

i guess i know what song im squeezing first....
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone confirm that the paths for this weeks songs on Slowhero are correct?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
BA142  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

augthebomb wrote:
Can anyone confirm that the paths for this weeks songs on Slowhero are correct?

Rock and Roll All Night is not correct on slowhero

Every other song should be good
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA, I would honestly like to thank you for making this rivalry.. cause I now have the FC of TTL which I would never imagine FCing or grinding anytime in the near future... that brings me up to 66 FCs overall on GH3 hard

454234 is the score... still didnt beat BA but I think that this is a damn good score considering I choked on a 1344 note streak the run before... lol

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
BA, I would honestly like to thank you for making this rivalry.. cause I now have the FC of TTL which I would never imagine FCing or grinding anytime in the near future... that brings me up to 66 FCs overall on GH3 hard

454234 is the score... still didnt beat BA but I think that this is a damn good score considering I choked on a 1344 note streak the run before... lol

Same (in a way). I have a -2 which is good enough for me right now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
BA142  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:

Hell yeah man nice job

I'm about to start playing that right now. Going for 455k....
eddaket  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah fuck it, I'll join from now (guarantee I'll forget about this, but I'll try not to). Now I need to find GH3...

EDIT: Don't count me in right now. I have no clue where the hell my disc is, so I might not be able to submit. (My scores would suck anyways.)
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk why i suck so much but i cannot for the life of me match my paranoid, rock and roll all nite, before i forget or take this life scores . only thing i can get is an extra 2 points in glitched ticks in miss murder...i cant get those extra 4 ticks that BA has so i'd have to hit that crazy squeeze to beat his 1st place score

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't squeeze GH3 anymore. I don't know why; but I literally cannot physically do it; I've played I ton of songs and I haven't it any squeezes and I'm starting to get a bit pissed about it because I want to keep improving my total.... But I'm not sure why Im having problems. I'm not sure what I can contribute to this rivalry.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to drop this rivalry. I just got a new job and the red button on my guitar is less-than-functional.

Maybe some other time
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im away for the weekend but when i get back im not giving up on rock and roll all nite...im pretty sure i can get more ticks. has anyone hit that extra 400? can anyone figure out if its even mathematically possible?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doing all the songs right now. last place here i come!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: