ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Most Random FC...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: The Most Random FC... Reply with quote

Everyone has had a song that they randomly FCed out of the blue. What would it be for you?
Mine would have to be either Hark The Herald Angels Sing or Anything (AES), but mainly For The Love Of God. I'd only FCed the full solo once and was very inconsistent with FSA. I tried for it and FCed on my second try, after missing at the begging of FSA in run 1.

Last edited by RobGHH on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Parama  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

You can watch me FCing it while not trying to FC it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-C7TfpgUc

I FCed it while just trying to play the song... only FCed the solo a few times before that and never in a real run.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing GH3 bonus songs one day, and I was messing around and tried Down and Dirty and got the FC, first time i played it since the game came out. Was really excited about that, probably my best FC too.

Hak  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratitude or One Big Holiday on GH5. I SRFC'd Gratitude, so I never thought the solo was too difficult, but I've only FC'd it that one time.

And One Big Holiday... I still cannot comprehend how I FC'd that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine would be DYFLWD, 2112 in one go (in one playlist with no song restarts too), American Girl (those triplets were a bitch for me), Deadfall, Dancing Through Sunday (the purple notes got me stumped for a while), and Move It On Over.

I know that these aren't exactly the hardest songs in the series, but I'm not a god-tier player. I just try to FC every song that I can FC and I have gotten 66 GHWOR FC's.

Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliffs of Dover. I had never even FC'd past Intro Solo B in a real run, decided to play the song for fun, and got the FC. Also, Fury of the Storm on Hard. I got the stat screen on video on my channel explaining the randomness of the FC. I had just rented to play the game again and decided to warm up by playing some FotS. Totally unexpected.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About three years back I revisited GH2. I was significantly less skilled; I played on Expert, but I was still a novice in terms of my progress in RB2. I was at the point where I was just learning how to do zig-zags semi-consistently, as Green Grass and High Tides made improvement in that area essential.

I played Free Bird to reacquaint myself with the engine... and I FCed it right out of nowhere. I hit Guitar Solos C, H, I and everything. I had a totally dumbfounded look on my face by the end of it, but I just moved on afterwards.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Marbler  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan absolutely takes the cake for me. I had walked home from school that day, so my hands were cold. I had 20 minutes or so to play before I had to leave for swim practice. I practice B and C separately for about 10 minutes (5 each) without an FC of either of the sections. First try leaves me with a miss at the end of A (and restart before B starts), and the second try nets me an FC. I didn't know what happened. I still have trouble hitting B.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Marbler
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Texas Flood FC really took me for surprise when I got it back in 09.

I was just using it as a warm up song whenever I played GH1, and then one day I randomly FC it with no chokes. I was very surprised, as it was by far the best FC I had ever gotten at the time (the only thing remotely comparable at the time was Franky)

Also, on the RB side, I got a SRFC on both gtr and bass for TWIE and Redemption, as well as FCing the whole 2112 20 min version first try on guitar.
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I FCed Cult of Personality out of nowhere, just playing it for fun.

And I FCed Move it on Over in a random BQP matchup session on XBL. I'd only played it once before in Quest mode, so that was a huge shock.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I've played thousands of songs (DLC whore) I've had quite a few moments like this where I thought "wow that was lucky" or "I really shouldn't have gotten that so easily. Of course I've also had a roughly equal amount of the opposite kinds of moments...thinking things like "this shouldn't be hard, why can't I do it" or "this song isn't technically difficult, but it's long, I missed on sightread, and I don't enjoy playing it, so fuck it."

The one (positive) moment that really stands out for me was my FC of the unused chart of Metal Health from GH80s (the one with the first solo in it). The FC itself would probably be really easy for me now and honestly even at the time that I got it (something like 2 years ago) it wasn't overly ridiculous (though it was definitely in the "good for me" category), but it was extremely random because it was literally the only song I played that day, I got it on the first try, and I didn't practice or warmup at all.

this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SRFCed GHSH's Cowboys from Hell and didn't hit the chimneys again for months.

Randomly FCed NFMH in GH3 as my 42nd FC or something.

Somehow FCed the Joe Perry Guitar Battle out of the blue after not playing it for a REALLY long time, and this was back when I felt like I sucked.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine has got to be FFWF in GHM. Never could hit that burning riff with any consistency, but somehow managed to hit every one, and the solo, and everything else, after one shot at it in practice (without FCing, I believe >.>)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably both GH2 & GH:SH freebird guitar FC's.

I got the GH2 one the first try I ever went for it.
The SH version I got the first try of the day, but it was still really random as I had never hit the full solo.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire it Up, first run of any song in the past 48 hours at the time and I FCed it. Don't think I could do it again.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: