ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Whitney Houston dead at 48.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Whitney Houston dead at 48. Reply with quote

'On February 11, 2012, Houston was found dead in her guest room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California, of causes not immediately known.'

Personally this doesn't affect me at all but I figured I'd share it regardless.
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion

Last edited by Vampire-Jekyll on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48. Reply with quote

Vampire-Jekyll wrote:
'On February 11, 2012, Houston was found dead in her guest room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California, of causes not immediately known.'

Personally this doesn't affect me at all but I figured I share it regardless.

Houston, we have a --

But RIP I guess, even though I barely know her or her music.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Costner clearly isn't very good at his job.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the jokes that have sprung up truly are a good example of "black" humour.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been a fan of her music, but still a very sad loss.

ShadoWolf wrote:
Kevin Costner clearly isn't very good at his job.

I feel like a terrible human being for laughing so hard at this... Wait no, not terrible, that's just damn funny.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Sixen  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard she died from a swarm of wasps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Josseppe95  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
All of the jokes that have sprung up truly are a good example of "black" humour.

Given the color of her skin, literally.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josseppe95 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

Given the color of her skin, literally.

Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently died of a drug overdose. Was originally proclaimed dead by cause of drowning.....in her hotel room. Odd way to go when I first heard it. However, the autopsy says drugs. Which doesn't surprise me since she was only 48 with no known diseases.

RIP I guess. I don't know. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for people that overdose. Even if I appreciate their music, it doesn't mean I support their way out of this world if you know what I mean (as a general statement for any musician since I don't really care for Whitney Houston's music at all). My condolences to the family though as it's hard for anyone to lose someone they love.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeing copious amounts of posts like "WHO CARES ABOUT THIS WASHED UP CRACK HEAD". I'm not sure how to feel about that. I understand that a lot of people feel very strongly about abusing drugs and stuff, but the fact that a human life was lost... I don't know.

I never really cared for her music either, but I do know that she gave a piece of herself in the form of her music, and that that piece of her will never change.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard she cleaned up in the last couple years of her life. Either that's a lie or maybe it was an accidental overdose?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well everyone who's saying they know the exact cause of death is either lying or not giving the full picture as no one will know the EXACT cause of death for a long time (the toxicology tests won't be done for weeks and weeks).

What is known is that she had taken Xanax, some other prescription meds and it's assumed that she mixed it with alcohol, while in the tub. Which as anyone can imagine would not lead to good consequences.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
rebecca  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very talented music artist, no matter what she died of she wil always be seen as an icon to all and her usic will last forever like micheal jackson. R.I.P whitney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: