ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help Fixing a GH:WoR Drum Kit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Help Fixing a GH:WoR Drum Kit Reply with quote

Anyone with experience on how to fix one of these? Specifically, my red pad has suddenly become unresponsive in certain areas of the pad. Regardless of how hard I hit it certain areas, get no response. (I've been testing the kit on GH-Track maker to see what's going on). The rest of the pad generally works fine, but it renders most songs unplayable. The other odd thing is that my yellow cymbal, blue pad, and green pad have all been registering hits on the red pad. This occurs most frequently with the left side of blue pad, and lower end of yellow cymbal. Tests have yielded no similar response from orange but if it reaches over to green pad I wouldn't call it impossible.

So I guess my question is does anyone know what might be wrong and how I might fix it? The kit has been working fine 99% of the time since I bought it over a year ago until last week. I've given it some rest but the problem persists. I'd like to avoid splurging on a new kit because my income has greatly decreased, so any help would be very appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: