ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NFL Betting League Season 4! (Join Deadline: August 15th, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hylian, I added you to just weekly, as you asked; let me know if that changes! We'll miss you from fantasy if you do end up only doing one league!

cubs, got you down and welcome back. Good to know our trash talker is back and ready to roll! (<333 jk)

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ruled myself out of this a little too quickly, but I can't see myself joining since the 15th of August is the day before I return from my crazy Euro Trip.
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
I ruled myself out of this a little too quickly, but I can't see myself joining since the 15th of August is the day before I return from my crazy Euro Trip.

Well since you've already been pre-approved for a previous season (even though you ultimately couldn't join), if it's only an issue of a few days, and if you'd like me to, I can PM you when our mandatory pre-season meeting is once that's decided (usually about a week after the join deadline). Then you can decide by that date if you're able to join. Would that be something you'd want?

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonKain wrote:
krisdaschwab912 wrote:

Well since you've already been pre-approved for a previous season (even though you ultimately couldn't join), if it's only an issue of a few days, and if you'd like me to, I can PM you when our mandatory pre-season meeting is once that's decided (usually about a week after the join deadline). Then you can decide by that date if you're able to join. Would that be something you'd want?

That would be great, although my payment would probably be a couple weeks late since I won't be getting another paycheck until the middle of September.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to fork up the money if you end up losing anything until after the superbowl.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:

That would be great, although my payment would probably be a couple weeks late since I won't be getting another paycheck until the middle of September.

HellAshes wrote:
You don't need to fork up the money if you end up losing anything until after the superbowl.

^ this. Payments are due on March 15th if you lose money, as described in Rule 12. You only have to put up money if you haven't been pre-approved under one of the other 3 restriction criteria (previous participant, good reputation on SH + good financial standing, or a vouch from a current member who will pay if you don't). You were preapproved under the 2nd one for a previous season, so you don't need to put up any money beforehand.

tl;dr: if you lose money, it'll be due by March 15th, 2013; if you win money, you don't ever have to worry about putting money up.

Also, would you want to do weekly, fantasy, or both?

53964.png
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually give this thread a bump with one week to go, just to make sure anyone who missed it in July but still wants to join knows about it!

The deadline is August 15th at 11:59 pm EST! I will go ahead and add SpoonMan to the Facebook group, and if anyone else is interested in playing, please feel free to ask questions or join! We always need new people to win money fro-----I mean to play against .

But in all seriousness, tl;dr: It's a ton of fun, please join!

53964.png
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon now people! The more people who join, the bigger the prizes will be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, well there's 24 hours left for anyone to join if they wish!

However, this is not a bump post. In 24 hours, I will message everyone who is in the league to coordinate a meeting date sometime in the next week that works for the most people to discuss Season 4 rules and/or changes (if any). That meeting is where all questions will be answered, and any input or advice (even from newcomers!) is greatly appreciated. Look out for that on Facebook!

As for you, Kris, I will PM you on SH with the date of the meeting once known, and since you have been pre-approved for a prior season, your join deadline will be the actual meeting date, not today, if you need the extra week or so to figure out your finances.

Last of all, let me just say that I'm really looking forward to a very fun Season 4 with all of you guys; here's to a great year, and good luck!

~ Steph

53964.png
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up that I'm not going to be actually on Facebook for seeing most of the bets and stuff, but I can still send messages and stuff to Stephanie. I don't think I have the income to be able to do fantasy too, but I'm getting excited for the regular picks league this season! I've actually been trying to watch most of the preseason games that I've been seeing (at least the first quarters of each game haha).

also: go Raiders

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both fantasy leagues are free?

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:

He's discussing the fantasy league subsection of our betting league, which is separate from both the IDP league you, Brian, and I are doing, as well as your fantasy league. The fantasy subsection costs $85 for the season, whereas yours and my IDP league are free. Completely separate games.

53964.png
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonKain wrote:
fUNC wrote:

He's discussing the fantasy league subsection of our betting league, which is separate from both the IDP league you, Brian, and I are doing, as well as your fantasy league. The fantasy subsection costs $85 for the season, whereas yours and my IDP league are free. Completely separate games.

Ah. I didn't realize that this was a two-headed monster, otherwise I would've joined the pay league as well.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
DragoonKain wrote:
fUNC wrote:

Ah. I didn't realize that this was a two-headed monster, otherwise I would've joined the pay league as well.

Our meeting isn't until Sunday night; would you like me to check with the guys to see if you can get let in under special circumstances? I mean you only missed the deadline by like two days. And if so, would you like to be in the weekly picks, the fantasy picks, or both?

Edit: You already have a majority of votes in your favor. I'll PM you details about the meeting, and you can ask me any questions about the league.

53964.png
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
also: go Raiders

Raiders certainly beat up on dem Cowboys. A win's a win though. =p

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: