ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
[HELP] Guitar Recognized as keyboard - GH3 PC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
graxa  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: [HELP] Guitar Recognized as keyboard - GH3 PC Reply with quote

So, i bought a guitar like this one - http://www.ipirangashop.com/images/400/356594_1_400.jpg - wired with USB and PS2 plugs in the same cable.
I plug into my computer the USB and the guitar is recognized as a keyboard, not as a joystick, the frets are F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, the other buttons work right either, when i configure the game controller to the same as the guitar it works.
The problem is: strum bar is recognized as "Arrow Up" and "Arrow Down", if i configure the strum up and down to the arrows up and down it only works in the menu, when the song stars and I strum, i hear that "fail noise", but if i'm pressing any of the frets then the strum doesnt work and the green fret seem to be held too by the time i strum. For example: if i hold F5 and strum, in the fretboard will seem like i'm holding F1 and F5 (green and orange frets).

Does anyone have seen this problem before? Can someone help me please?
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: