Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 144, 145, 146 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boards are up to date, for the week, enjoy. I updated the boards yesterday after Kram inputted his GH80s scores, but did not have time to post them until today. There was no movement on either the Easy or Hard boards this week, things were rather quiet. Over on Medium, it was all about DrSham, who decided to work a bit on the Guitar side for a change, and had a nice 8 million or so gain. Expert had eljasmy with about a half million point gain, and a few nice new 1sts from Kram. For those curious, Kram is very close to his initial goals for GH80s. He wants 1st in each tier, and 1st overall over Fug, which only requires some redux on the first tier of songs and Play With Me at this point. How much more he goes for beyond that point, is anyone's guess, as Fug has some pretty good scores, Kram now has 1st tied or untied on half of the 30 songs already, and there are 9 other games for him to work on still. That being said, I am going to give the nod of the week to eljasmy for continued excellence and getting in new score gains every week for like forever. He might not be the best ranked player, but there are few out there who put in more scores on average week to week than him. Maybe next week will show more excitement.

On a personal note, the pool is closed, I finished out the process on Saturday. However, the nice new tarp that I ordered through the pool company that I trust, is OVAL, and not rectangular. I tried vainly to get it to stay in the right place, but I will have to take it back. For now, I have the tarps that I used last year, hopefully, I will be able to swap in the new tarp soon. Autocross was great, I achieved my goal of 64 seconds on the course (they shoot for a course time of 60 seconds for the veteran drivers) and I have not yet received the results to see how I compared to the rest of those racing, but hopefully, I am not in the bottom 10. There was rain during my heat, which negatively effected the course, but I had an advantage what with an AWD car and all weather tires. It was great fun, too bad I forgot to bring my camera for you guys. As far as cars there, there was the usual assortment of Subarus, Mitsubishis, Fords and Pontiacs. However, we were treated to a Ferarri 355, two F1 go-kart cars from the Univeristy of Rolla, a very swanky Corvette 411 (cannot remember the number but it was a rear engine beast), several BMWs, a Porshe 911, and a couple Triumphs. Quite a bit of fun.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
DrSham  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Over on Medium, it was all about DrSham, who decided to work a bit on the Guitar side for a change, and had a nice 8 million or so gain.

Yeah, I decided to fill in the gaps I had on GHWT. Just did a quick sightread for FC's rather than score so I've still plenty of points to get when I revisit with some paths. Still got a chunk of GH3 to fill in as well so maybe I'll get the chance to do the same with that this week. That will then give me a score for all Medium songs (except BH) so should see me jump about 5mil pts and a few more spots.

Gonna also try to get another couple of thousand points on the Easy O211 to get back into the top 3 after morty took 1st and demoted me

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
KramRal  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
For those curious, Kram is very close to his initial goals for GH80s. He wants 1st in each tier, and 1st overall over Fug, which only requires some redux on the first tier of songs and Play With Me at this point. How much more he goes for beyond that point, is anyone's guess, as Fug has some pretty good scores, Kram now has 1st tied or untied on half of the 30 songs already, and there are 9 other games for him to work on still. That being said, I am going to give the nod of the week to eljasmy for continued excellence and getting in new score gains every week for like forever. He might not be the best ranked player, but there are few out there who put in more scores on average week to week than him. Maybe next week will show more excitement.

Those cars sound awesome, /jealous

I agree eljasmy should get the nod for the week 2 weeks in a row is kinda rude on my part haha. plus i prefer seeing other people get the nod of the week.

Now as far as my goals; for all the games I'm really just doing redux's so I can get pictures for all songs. For GH1 it just happened to work out I got 1st on all sets and 1st on all songs in the last set. That was more luck than desire/planning. Same thing for GH80s it was more just luck, although GH80s is my favorite game so I would have probably wanted a lot of firsts anyway. But as you can see on GHA I don't have first all sets or even a lot of 1sts. I just redux'ed all the songs once. That will be the trend for the rest of the series too, don't let my luckiness fool you into a different trend. After I redux all the songs without pics ill probably just see what i have left on that game and what i want to do with it and that will determine whether I keep reduxing that game or move onto another (which is what happened with gh1, i got tired of it and sick of grinding gr2r and moved on cause it wasnt worth weeks on end for 1-4k pts).

Sorry I was just clarifying so people weren't thinking that I was always going to be going for 1st on all tiers on all games, thats just insane.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 10/24, enjoy. On Hard, things were quiet, no movement there. Over on Easy, it was DrSham, who managed to squeek out a few thousand points on the O211 to take over 3rd place, is 2nd just around the corner? Expert saw a few GH80s reduxes from Kram and another 1st place overall, bballcenter8 had a nice 100k increase on the O211, and xXGHXx had some crazy FCs and moved up to 8th overall, very nice work from all of them. Medium was the big news, with a big gain from InsolentWill I think from BH, and a huge 6 million point jump by DrSham. DrSham gets the nod for the week with his stunning jump onto the O211 board, and a 6 million point gain in one short week, great work to him.

Things have been quiet for me as of late. That really bad flu, that had residual effects turned into a sinus infection. I have had that a week now, and got antibiotics for it Monday, so hopefully the damn thing clears up soon. I have barely slept this week, as I wake up coughing about every 20 to 30 minutes, not fun. Diablo's patch was nice, but it has truly lost my interest, hard to find fun in grinding the same stuff over and over. I will likely start playing more PS3 stuff, I have a bit of a backlog there anyway. Lately though, my big vice has been Chrono Trigger on the DS. Every few years I replay that game, and every time it gets better, hard to believe. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Over on Easy, it was DrSham, who managed to squeek out a few thousand points on the O211 to take over 3rd place, is 2nd just around the corner?

Still 11k away from 2nd so probably not 'just around the corner' but I'll chip away at it here and there. Had a look at my scores and still plenty of easy points for me to redux, especially on GH2/3, so certainly expect to get 2nd when I'm done with that. Then I guess we'll see how close I can get to 1st!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Sammy90  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to check my Hard O211 scores ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date for today, 11/08, enjoy, no I am not dead, just crazy busy. On the Expert board, 2003041 had a nice 1.5 million point jump, Chrisss gained a million or so points, and Kram had several new score gains on GH2 and 80s. Over on Hard, nothing changed rankings wise, things were overall very quiet. On Easy, we had a very small 150k or so gain from InsolentWill. On Medium, we had a big 10 million point gain from InsolentWill, and a small change on the O211 by DrSham. Overall quiet week all around, but I have to give the nod to InsolentWill, for the hard work on two different leaderboards, excellent work. Hopefully, the next update will be more timely, things have been crazy lately for me.

So, on a personal note, work has gone from really easy, to pretty hectic. The ultimate plan now is for the grade school techs to move from being stationed in a single building, to being housed in one of two central locations, being dispatched out, and being in charge of two buildings. Luckily for me, I keep my existing building and only pick up one new one. Unluckily for me, there is a huge backlog of stuff that needs to be done at the 2nd building, which has kept me extremely busy these past two weeks. After today, I think I finally have things at a working level, even if the list only seems to grow for the various minutiae. It certainly makes the days go by faster, but damn if I am not tired at the end of the day. Speaking of tired, I finally got healthy, and we spent the weekend doing a lot of resting as my wife was getting over her bug that she had. Also, now that I am finally not sick, I will be exercising more, I will update about that if things go according to plan. Have a good week all.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
and a small change on the O211 by DrSham.

It might seem like a small change, but I've added over 10k in my redux of GH3. Just another 2k or so to reach my initial target of getting back above TheHecht for 2nd overall, but still a long way from morty who's made it even harder by also adding over 10k to GH3 himself this past week!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, I went a little crazy on E-H. Thank GHVH for that, mister.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you didn't get loaded down with work so more, Bushi...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mannnnn you never notice when I get more points

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
Mannnnn you never notice when I get more points

Do you get enough points to move up a rank/obtain a new first on the O211 Hard lst? Either of those may be why he hasn't noticed.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boards are finally up to date, for 11/24, enjoy. Wow it has been a long time, sorry about that, a few cools things happened while I was away. Over on Expert, omimann had a small increase, Jellu gained a bit over 2 million points, and Kram got enough points to get to 3rd overall on GH2. On Hard, it was void going crazy with around 22 million points, that cannot all be from just VH, also, Lemon squeezed out some more points on GH1, and trails Fug on only GH3 for total O211 dominance. Over on Medium, eljasmy had a nice 2 million point gain, void had an impressive 6 million point jump from VH, and chem edged closer to that 126.6 million point mark. On Easy, it was void again for about 4 million in points, DrSham with some epic O211 scores good enough for 2nd, and a FSFC by InsolentWill with 13 million in points gained. As cool as InsolentWill's FSFC on Easy is, I have to give the nod to Void for huge jumps in three different boards in the same update. Great work to all of you in the last few weeks, quite a bit of movement happened.

As for me, I have been very busy with work, and working two buildings with 2.5 times the work has kept me busy and time files. The great news is that things are finally dying down at work, as I have addressed all the old problems, all the outstanding issues, numerous rounds of updates, individual trainings, and misc tasks the individual teachers each had for me. There are 5 pods to the building, and I have finished with 4 of them, leaving the smallest to last. The other building, my old one, has been pretty simple to take care of, and so I have managed to stay caught up there. All in all, work has been quite taxing, and that combined with me finally getting healthy and trying to work out when I can has occupied a lot of my time. This week was a short work week, but a busier week otherwise, what with visiting with family for the Thanksgiving holiday. For those of you in the US that celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving, for those that had to work Black Friday, my condolences. Things should be quieter now, so hopefully, I will be back to my usual update schedule soon. Have a great week all.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been working on GH5 now, and I expect an HFGFC within the weekend. I'd say half comes from VH and half from 5, but what do I know?

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now I'm sure I have over 60 millions on Egtr, but still no me in the easy boards iVerysad... but not really x)

Thanks for the update anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 144, 145, 146 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 145 of 219

Jump to: