Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X Reply with quote

This is my attempt at tracking who has the most FGFCs across the combined Rock Band, Guitar Hero and On Tour series. This is my unofficial list, and is subject to change based on people improving, etc. These are the criteria for getting onto this leaderboard, all that meet them are welcome, they just have to request to be added or be nominated by another member.

1) Players with 20 FGFCs documented on Score Hero's sites will be counted, this counts Rock Band and Guitar Hero sides combined.
a) You need to input scores on Score Hero's sites for every song on a game for it to count as a FGFC.
b) If a song is a documented 99% glitch and is properly stated in your score that counts towards your FGFC.
c) Cross platform FGFCs count, ie completing a game across multiple systems.
d) Well known game engine limitations can be done as "bootleg" or on a later import (GGaHT on RB2/3 for instance).
e) Other "bootleg" or import FGFCs will be treated on a case by case basis to determine if it is a FGFC.
2) All four difficulties will be counted, this is a full leaderboard, but beginner will not be tracked.
This means that there are 140 possible FGFCs for GH, 152 for RB and 44 for On Tour/Misc. 336 possible.
3) This is a thread for regular instruments only, there exist pro instrument threads on the RB side for that already.
4) Picture proof is not required, but you must submit scores that you got, personally, for each song for it to count (should be assumed already).
5) The list includes pretty much everything, but specifically does not include: RBU, iRB, TFF:CC, or DLC content.
6) AC/DC is included as it is sold as a seperate disc game, but is not available as DLC. Rock Band Blitz is included as it is a separate game and can be imported. DJHero1 has 10 guitar playable songs, and DJHero2 has 58 vocal playable songs. The OT games are counted as they are scored on the Score Hero site, that is, region agnostic. Rock Band Rivals is an expansion and does not count.

Thanks for coming, enjoy the tables!

Last Updated 05/08/2023

If you like this data, thank DrSham for automating it all!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548

Last edited by bushidox on Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm; edited 122 times in total
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEE thread!

couple things though, you missed 7 of mine. I have also FC'd the original GHOT on medium, BHDS on easy guitar, bass, and drums, and also BHDS on medium guitar and bass.

and for the seventh.... you're not tracking DJ Hero Guitar tracks as a "game", that's how I have my total at 41.

EDIT: just re-read the OP.... "GTFO". wtf why not it's songs on a separate disc. add it!!

EDIT2: also how about a Grand total for each person?

EDIT3: yeah i'm having alot of thoughts about this list can you tell?.... You should add zlinkneoXZ15 at least to the OT totals. I think he has like a full FSFC on every difficulty or some craziness. i don't know whether he has any fgfcs on consoles though.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am completely and utterly shocked to see this thread. Yep. Completely.

Also your tallies for drama are off. He definitely has a bunch more in RB1 and RB2, and in fact you've missed all of his drum and vox FGFCs in GH, and some vox in RB :p Not fun to figure out, I know, but you could always just pinch all the details from his spreadsheet, he definitely has every single score submitted to SH that's registered there.

Also you should consider throwing in RBU, although that might be a little more difficult to track as although you can 100% all 4 instrument tracks (regardless of lane switching or not), there's every chance that one can miss in a solo, thus breaking combo, but it won't show up on the stats screen.

Edit: Heh, had to check now that this thread exists. Apparently I have 15 FGFCs (17 if you're gonna count RBU). Fun.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
zlinkneoXZ15  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
You should add zlinkneoXZ15 at least to the OT totals. I think he has like a full FSFC on every difficulty or some craziness. i don't know whether he has any fgfcs on consoles though.

I have FGFC of everything OT related except BH Vox (may go for all the difficulties this summer, we'll see), BH drums (have easy but no scores submitted, can get medium, think hard is possible, no idea on expert), and Expert Guitar (would like to say I'll get this someday, but until I reach that "next level", chances are very, very slim). And in terms of consoles, I have a FSFC on medium, but I'm nowhere near dramacomic, arvain, you, cabanon, jleggy, or Whyyz lol. Appreciate the shoutout though, dude.

Also, bushidox, you never cease to amaze me with your innovative ways of tracking new things. I'm excited to start following this as well as your grand total boards. Mad props for doing this.

arvain  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
It being me, I made an Excel sheet out of it, shock and surprise

Hahaha !!

Awesome ! I had my own sheet already (actually very similar to drama's, since he's the one who motivated me to start keeping track more), but hey maybe it'll help me getting my ass out of this sofa and turn the xbox on, so I can finish out some of these fgfcs I have left.

And yeah I confirm that drama has at least an omb fgfc of WT on E and M
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me loves Bushi alot.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah btw, I see it says 7 for me on RB Bass, but I have 5 And regarding RB1 vox : I got both H and X, but had to get Sabotage and Next to you imported .____. and didn't submit my scores on RB1 since the OD was giving a score not possible to reach on the rb1 disc. Your thoughts on that ?
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thread, yet another reason to keep hitting more notes. I think I might be eligible for the scoreboard.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have FSFC on Vocals except for GDRB on the RB side.
Also FC'd RB2, RB3, TB:RB en LRB on Guitar.
And I've got RB1 and TB:RB on Bass.

Only play expert though and I'm not going to play easy/medium EVER.

So I'm no competition on this leaderboard. (If it was only Expert however...)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another thought, you should probably black out the sections of the sheet where it's not possible to play

-OT drums/vox for anything but BHDS
-OT bass on the first game
-bass/drums/vox on GH1-A

also, if you want to be really technical, i do have the medium guitar FGFC for GHOT MH, it's just the european version. I've FC'd every single song but shockwave. I don't personally consider that done but it might count if you want to. that gives me 42.

and how will you be counting "bootleg" FCs on RB games? (RB1 tracks played in RB2/3 for example) I say count them but I know others disagree.

EDIT: wowwww ok im blind. I see you did count MH medium guitar as FC'd, which makes my total 41 if you count DJH.... which you should!
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, took your ideas into consideration and such. Fixed the errors in game totals, changed the OP a bit, and updated the boards. If the boards have not updated yet, never fear, they are the same titles and file names on photobucket and the cache may still display the old temporarily. I included Zlinkneo and if it is okay with all of you, I will add BloodyFistHole on the next revision. I do plan on making a Grand Total board, but I just didn't get around to it today.

A couple of notes. First off, thanks very much for pointing out the errors and corrections, I do appreciate making it more accurate. Second, DJHero is not designed to be a disc game for guitar, has only 10 tracks charted for guitar, and thus defeats the purpose of a Full GAME Full Combo, feel free to count it in your own reporting but I will not. Next, I am definetely leaning towards dropping iRB, and as only one player seems to care so far, I think we are in agreement.

As for different engines in which things are done, I am fine for the most part unless there is vehement disagreement. Things which I consider okay for the purposes of counting towards a FGFC: 1) when an engine is deficient/broken or otherwise a pile of crap ie vocals for GHWT/RB1 or the inability to strum GGaHT on RB1 for instance, 2) when a song has a known glitch or impossible note it will still count as a FGFC when the community has deemed that is a FC for that song within constraints, 3) cross platform FGFCs count, such as the vocals on RB1 for PS2 vs Xbox, things of that nature. In order for the FGFC to count though, you DO still need to have documented proof that you got it on another engine/platform or that the glitch is well documented and you have everything else in order. Sorry to have to spell things out, but I know how some of us can be nitpicky.

As before, please discuss.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
zlinkneoXZ15  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work bushidox, and thanks for adding my name in!

Question: Even though there's no official career bass mode on the first OT, there ARE bass charts for every difficulty in the practice section. So if you "played the whole song in practice", it could technically be an FC (without SP phrases). So...should bass be included for the first OT? I don't mind if it's included or not, (I can see cases for both sides of whether its really a FGFC or not), but I just wanted to point out that technically bass IS on the first OT game.

CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zlinkneoXZ15 wrote:
Awesome work bushidox, and thanks for adding my name in!

Question: Even though there's no official career bass mode on the first OT, there ARE bass charts for every difficulty in the practice section. So if you "played the whole song in practice", it could technically be an FC (without SP phrases). So...should bass be included for the first OT? I don't mind if it's included or not, (I can see cases for both sides of whether its really a FGFC or not), but I just wanted to point out that technically bass IS on the first OT game.

I don't think it should, kind of like how gh3 doesn't have rhythm guitar.
I have zero FGFC's, so i'll just shadow this and use it to make comparisons of other more dedicated players. You sure like statistics
NU Grad 2015
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have I believe 13 FGFC's so I have a ways to go before I get on here... (2 of them I don't have scores submitted, those being GH3 Easy and GHA Expert)
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 1 of 60

Jump to: