SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Drunk Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DESMO56  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Last night, my friends and I got drunk and played Cards Against Humanity at Denny's until like.... 6 in the morning. It was pretty hilarious

That is one of the best games out there, oh man some of those answers hahaha
Let's stop trolling now

No
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DESMONDD56
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESMO56 wrote:
Squirrel wrote:
Last night, my friends and I got drunk and played Cards Against Humanity at Denny's until like.... 6 in the morning. It was pretty hilarious

That is one of the best games out there, oh man some of those answers hahaha

I got both expansions and the holiday pack. The waitress came up to us, and I was completely oblivious to what's going on. The waitress asked me for something, and I yelled out loud, FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been mixing whiskey into my coffee since 3PM today. It's been one of those days. I've had 6 cups of coffee today.

Arguments with friends, exam stress and all of my flatmates being insular toolbags.

Three cheers for depression drinking.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasquiqueeeee¡ I have had the best wright I have ben the best night evarrrrrr
NU Grad 2015
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriptoulsy though
like, i’ve fancied this guy since september before i knew he was gay

turns out all my mates have been telling him how much i liked him

thats not cool

we get drunk, i get him out of s fight

anfd he drags me though the mosdr dangerous part of aberden because i dont want him to get hurt

i write off a fucking cigaretgte debt for a kiss

and mwy heart fucking lights up like i’be only ever felt with one guy before vcouhgcameroncpouugh

and fuck

my life is pathetic.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a text I sent myself last friday night:

BongOfDrunkeness wrote:
Oh my gos, this giel. She's a cool chic and is fantastic to talk to, but I hate bher judgementalness. It's liwk walking on eggshells all the damn time with her rigid ideas about how peope should act. I hate it so much and I just want to call her out,on it, vyt somehow I still calue her opinions. I'm conflicted cause I can't deal with her judgementalness and I can't try and piss hwer off without feeling bad. Wtf am I gonna do? One of the frw girls i've met wih depth and I end up hating her guts. This is not okay
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exam tomorrow at 8:30 and it's 3:00 fml I have no idea why I'm still awake

I hate myself

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post, WTF. Am I the only one getting drunk around here?

I fucking love pizza. <3

Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those fucking dancers kn9w how 2 get to you amirtire da,m toogdo times en beauce rvoit ma find essesion eeeeeeh

<pis non felix t pas tu seul ca prend juste tt la forstce du monde pour pas perdre connaissance avant de poster iciw00000000ooops :xxXXXXXXXX

edit: im effed up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Double post, WTF. Am I the only one getting drunk around here?

Well, gues you weLre right eh? Blargh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took ONE glass of red wine and I feel drunk. Why the fuck am I so weak?

Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is one Four Loko enough to make me feel comfortably drunk? Am I just a weakling? I don't even fuckig nkow anymore. I hung out with a new group of people, friends of one of my friends. I twas pretty chill. They're all really cool, and I kept getting "the eyes" from this girl at the party. Most guys will probaly know what i'm talking about. I ended up getting her name, and she added me on Facebook, so maybe she was into me. Who knows, eh? I'll probably end up seeing her again sometime soon. She was pretty attractive, and seemed pretty cool. Whether thsi will blossom into some kind of relationship, or just die and end up as nothing at all, I can't say. But hey, it doesn't hurt to try. What else can I lose besides my pride? Psh, who am I kidding, I don't have any pride. I'm gonna go to bed now. I have lcass tomorrow. Peace!

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few beers in me, which I guess can constitute a post. I sure do miss the days when I would type on here saying FUCK MEEEEE IM SLOSHERED (or whatever the heck I said).

But, a couple of "cool" stories (all which involve four loko):

Last summer - at a friend's place, had 2 four lokos, a 6 pack; I fell on someone's table (mind you, I'm a pretty big guy), and passed out on the floor. Didn't expect to be out all night (I'm at home w/parents during the summer), got home at around 8AM and had a massive hangover. Had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, and threw it up. Needless to say, didn't go so well at home.

Last semester (or earlier this semester, idk). Party night. 2.5 four lokos and more beer in me. We have a futon at my apartment that folds out; I folded it out (you push the top of the couch to fold it out) and said "BROKE IT!" Then I Played beer pong, and my shots were going all over the room. (Keep in mind, I didn't remember any of this for quite a while). Then I took one of my lokos and yelled "I AM SO FUCKED UP" and threw it against the kitchen sink. My roommates were in hysterics. Then I went to my room and threw up, thank god someone brought me Bojangles, cause I threw that up as well.

Notice all the chicken involved?

I quit drinking Four Lokos since that night - I made a wager for someone to kick me in the nads if I was caught with one. Now I stick to the occasional liquor, beer, and a new weapon of choice

Alright, I'm done.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
DESMO56  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why hell their score hero how's the Saturday night life? Retry out of it played some horseshoes as me and my partner went in fucking defeated, we are handlers when it comes to that I guess. Overall a ooh night well wee what else happens have a great night all
Let's stop trolling now

No
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DESMONDD56
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys im deubk S fuck lol z s mocole sidnt ducking call me isn what her problem ia fbuy spmetimrs you havd to take the good with the bad and thd fbad witg the ugly yoh know hey inv4der thinks im a douchsbG cbscause ive been bfu king intoxicating in bannetbhwri dor days and theh have to liaten to me be drubk itl s fu kinv stuix who invented volloquy for iphone it qasnt me or else i would havd addded a cpice features to makr my firly coide deeper lol sbpner doesnt play league wuth is ifk ehy but silly is good asnc fise is bad and aaron is plat tier support ha is reallu good where ois shootter yhis is a shout outf to all my friends in bannerjero even pieman though we dont get along yhat well it is what it is you know and i thank his company fid being in thd cbannel aigh us to faay hoq much he iles anime also greg.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 107 of 124

Jump to: