Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/02, enjoy. Surprisingly, there was almost no action at all, all the movement was on the Medium boards, although a few people got some nice FCs on other boards. Speaking of Medium, wow, neat to see two of the older players on Medium comeback, chemmajr and CJsteamfoo! On Medium, CJ decided to play a bit, and got 4 million or so for his efforts, nice work. Jleggy12 decided he was bored on the harder difficulties, and got another FGFC, nice work! As a result, Jleggy12 nearly gets the nod of the week by default, keep it up, I hope to see a FSFC on Medium out of you soon, and I am curious if you will challenge chemmajr for 1st place when all is said and done. That was pretty much it this week.

As for me, August is finally over. This means school gets a LOT quieter, the stress levels go way down, and I will have energy again. As such, I will begin trying to work out and stop being so fat. GW2, hanging out with friends, and generally just relaxing have been what else has occupied my time of late. I have recently been watching the very old Dr Who episodes, the ones from 50 years ago, which in many cases are hard to find. These are in Black and White, are generally not all that well acted, have laughably low budgets, but for the most part have impressive writing for what was a kids show at the time. You can find most of these on DailyMotion, although there are some older episodes that are just flat out non-existent any more. There was a fire some 30 years ago, and then existing episodes were recorded over, making in many cases the original runs the only time they were shown. But I digress. Pool is a hot tub, what with 10 straight days over 40 C here. Kinda fun after dark, but not very refreshing in the day. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
I have recently been watching the very old Dr Who episodes, the ones from 50 years ago, which in many cases are hard to find. These are in Black and White, are generally not all that well acted, have laughably low budgets, but for the most part have impressive writing for what was a kids show at the time. You can find most of these on DailyMotion, although there are some older episodes that are just flat out non-existent any more.

Have you watched many of the more recent ones? My brother seems to think the latest assistant is the best looking. I quite liked Martha, the nurse/doctor/whatever she was.

Are you going back to the days of the scarf-wearing Dr Who? Or even further back where the aliens are hilarious?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
As a result, Jleggy12 nearly gets the nod of the week by default, keep it up, I hope to see a FSFC on Medium out of you soon, and I am curious if you will challenge chemmajr for 1st place when all is said and done.

There is a long way for that to happen but it could easily happen only if GH3 and WT get a major redux. I think 2008 was when Jleggy started playing and decided that 99% on medium were "good enough"

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
tt122112  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Speaking of Medium, wow, neat to see two of the older players on Medium comeback, chemmajr and CJsteamfoo!

Since we're talking about old players coming back, I might as well take this opportunity to announce my return to GH. I've taken up trying to go through all of my games on medium and in the process I've been able to get 3 FGFC's over the long weekend. Expect to see me on the medium board in a week or two depending on how much time I have.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tt122112 wrote:
bushidox wrote:
Speaking of Medium, wow, neat to see two of the older players on Medium comeback, chemmajr and CJsteamfoo!

Since we're talking about old players coming back, I might as well take this opportunity to announce my return to GH. I've taken up trying to go through all of my games on medium and in the process I've been able to get 3 FGFC's over the long weekend. Expect to see me on the medium board in a week or two depending on how much time I have.

I've been watching you submit scores for the last week! Keep it up! It's always nice to see people still playing and reaching for goals

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
cjsteamfoo wrote:
Hmmmmm, I've been gone too long. Haha

Well, I worked on a lot this weekend, I am going on vacation tomorrow though, but next weekend I'll be back at it. Watch out!

CJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!

Chemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hahahahha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st overall on bonus songs GH3. Working through them!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My math tells me that I've made my way onto the Medium leaderboards. I'll be looking to FC any remaining songs on GH2, 3, and Aerosmith in the immediate future. From there I guess I have to break out my Wii for the first time in years to play WT and Metallica. I don't even think WT works anymore, hopefully Metallica still does tho.

UPDATE: GHA is all done, moving on to GH2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got the FSFC on medium. I'm going back to Metallica right now to raise my scores. Chem will be ahead of me for the time being when bushidox does the update. But I took 1st overall on GH3 medium.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just figured out fixing my guitar may be easier than I have been led on. You may see some minor score changes from me if that happens. I want to at least finish out medium and see where I stand. It would be nice to get a large enough lead on the WT+ games to that I can completely fuck up the first 5 games and still have a chance at the top rank. This is merely speculation though, I don't know how much time I'll have to play, seeing as I'm schooling and working full time, plus I'll be having a new niece to see as soon as next week, so I'm very excited about that! It's good to see you guys are still keeping this site alive, and I'm far from done, just taking a prolonged break to refresh myself. I won't want to play nearly as often as I used to, but enough to keep the fun factor. For now, maybe I'll pick up the ps2 games again and see what kind of terrible scores I can pull out on medium or expert

bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Public Service Announcement: due to numerous exploits and potential issues, Adobe recommends immediately patching Flash, Shockwave and Adobe Reader as soon as possible.

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/11, enjoy. There was no change on the Easy boards at all as far as I can tell, and arvain seems content to stay 12k below DrSham overall. Hard had DrSham get a few more 100k, and a bit more score increases all around due to the new WoR Hard rivalry. Expert had JizzleWright with about 300k in increases, Chrisss got a spot increase to nearly 201 million, and alex and xXGHXx both got some new FCs! The big news though was over on Medium, tt122112 jumped onto the board with a first showing at 60 million points, Jleggy12 finally got on the O211 boards and gained nearly 5 million in points, cjsteamfoo went NUTS on GH3 and sits just below Kubuh for 2nd on the O211, and barely below chemmajr on the overall total, and chem decided to come back and say hi. This opens the very real possibility of a real fight for the top 3 spots on Medium, between Jleggy12, chem and cjsteamfoo, maybe arvain or Chrisss will join in on the fun. For sheer surprise and awesomeness, cjsteamfoo gets the nod of the week, and will be a lot of fun to watch as he tries to dominate the first two columns of the Medium boards. Great week all around, old faces, Medium becoming very competitive, and a great new rivalry over on WoR on Hard, just wow.

As for me, I manage to exercise twice last week, and already have twice this week, going for 3 times. I have had to start over, and sadly, I am starting just above where I started last time 18 months ago. Wish me luck. Work is a LOT quieter now that August and the initial rush is over, and things are more or less back to normal. Pool is doing fine, it just sits a nice toasty 40C due to the weather being at that point for 8 days straight. Other than that, Guild Wars 2, and just surviving. Hopefully, I do not make too big of a fool of myself in the WoR rivalry, not hoping to do well, just not look terrible while playing is all. I would like to at least give Kris some competition, rather than me finishing last on EVERY song. We will see. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
KramRal  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, so I guess I'm gonna mess around with some games again. I miss you guys, and squeezing, I think I just burnt myself out really bad after reduxing those three games immediately after a FSFC. After watching Slasher/Alex's stream tonight (you guys should all tune in the next time it was fun) it might be a fun way to spend my time, however I have to put school first since I'm in my senior year of pre-med, and had some issues my junior year. Bushi I'm glad your board is still kicking ass and taking names cause this is one of the only reasons I think most of us still play .

230.1mil? and maybe 12/12 firsts? LOLOL JK NO WAY

EDIT: xbox seems to be RROD'ing / overheating, might have to fix it or just buy a new one, since this one is like 4 years old and had so many problems im just sick of it. So might postpone my return a week or two.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:
230.1mil? and maybe 12/12 firsts?

Get 340k on Psychobilly Freakout

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:
Hey, so I guess I'm gonna mess around with some games again. I miss you guys, and squeezing, I think I just burnt myself out really bad after reduxing those three games immediately after a FSFC. After watching Slasher/Alex's stream tonight (you guys should all tune in the next time it was fun) it might be a fun way to spend my time, however I have to put school first since I'm in my senior year of pre-med, and had some issues my junior year. Bushi I'm glad your board is still kicking ass and taking names cause this is one of the only reasons I think most of us still play .

230.1mil? and maybe 12/12 firsts? LOLOL JK NO WAY

EDIT: xbox seems to be RROD'ing / overheating, might have to fix it or just buy a new one, since this one is like 4 years old and had so many problems im just sick of it. So might postpone my return a week or two.

KRAAAMMMY! WE MISSED YOOOUU! *brohug* And I missed my brother from MO.

Glad to see you weren't so burnt out that you couldn't look at GH anymore. I can't wait to at least see 230.1. 'tis a shame that Fug doesn't seem to want to stick around anymore, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
KramRal  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
KRAAAMMMY! WE MISSED YOOOUU! *brohug* And I missed my brother from MO.

Glad to see you weren't so burnt out that you couldn't look at GH anymore. I can't wait to at least see 230.1. 'tis a shame that Fug doesn't seem to want to stick around anymore, though.

haha, I've been around :P. I just never post, but I've been talking about this stupid lag glitch to the mods a bit, and kept an eye on undead and a few of you others :P. School has kept me pretty busy, IDK how soon I'll return cause I'm gonna have to find a new xbox and stuff.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 156 of 219

Jump to: