ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"difficult" dlc songs on bass?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: "difficult" dlc songs on bass? Reply with quote

I know some of the more obv ones like TOTTG and realize this IS lolGHDLC, but what are the more "difficult" bass charts? I feel like I would overlook some if I actually looked at the full dlc list and tried to judge through it myself so any help would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Endless Sporadic songs and Ted Nugent Guitar Duel come to mind...
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: "difficult" dlc songs on bass? Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
I know some of the more obv ones like TOTTG and realize this IS lolGHDLC, but what are the more "difficult" bass charts? I feel like I would overlook some if I actually looked at the full dlc list and tried to judge through it myself so any help would be appreciated!

There are really no extremely difficult DLC's. Here are some good ones with a few tricky spots, but like I said, nothing that cannot be FC'd within a few tries.

Check out: (GH:WOR) GOR-GOR, Blooddrunk, Living Dead Beat, Parade Of The Dead, World On Fire, We've Got A Situation Here, Bloodmeat, Peace Sells, Anything, From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS, Chalk Dust Torture (Live), Guilty Pleasures, Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme, On Broken Glass, Death Magnetic Metallica Album.

That's literally all I can think of and I have over 500 DLC's for GH:WOR (including all of the most popular/difficult ones).

Just do a YouTube search of the chart before purchasing.

Have fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: