ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
All Guitar Hero/DJ Hero DLC being taken down March 31
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now that I have finished playing RB for the time being I was going to go and play though the series (finally) so I guess this is as good a time as ever to get that last bit of DLC I want. Sucks that I have a bit over 300 songs to get (which I might get about half of that)

What I really want is that damn Dropkick Murphy's pack and Dream on from GH3. The only GH3 DLC I don't have
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
What I really want is that damn Dropkick Murphy's pack and Dream on from GH3. The only GH3 DLC I don't have

I feel you on that one. Why they hadn't tried to put them back up for download before/on WT's release, I don't know.

I hope my refund gets here soon, though...

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 3 WoR 360 exclusive tracks were are not half price. just bought the 360 exclusive DLC. will go for the DJ Hero DLC on ps3 now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Celebrity New Years Rock Pack is no longer available apparantly. Guess I should add that to the Dropkick Murphys and Dream On as songs I won't ever play
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
the 3 WoR 360 exclusive tracks were are not half price. just bought the 360 exclusive DLC. will go for the DJ Hero DLC on ps3 now.

Because I am to lazy to look, what are these 3 songs (I havent been up to date with GH in like 4 years)
eljasmy  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
The Celebrity New Years Rock Pack is no longer available apparantly. Guess I should add that to the Dropkick Murphys and Dream On as songs I won't ever play

I know how you feel bro. The Dropkick Murphys pack, believe it or not, was one of the reasons I even bought a PS3 and a GH3 at all (I love those celtic bands). Bought them only to find out that the pack wasn't there. Took 5 years of looking to finally find a friend with the pack to share with! (3 weeks ago I found him lol)
Dream On I still don't have though, and seems I never will.

BTW: there is a version of the Dropkick Murphys pack out there for GH3PC. Identical charts except for some hopos charted as strums and vice versa, why I don't know!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eljasmy wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:

I know how you feel bro. The Dropkick Murphys pack, believe it or not, was one of the reasons I even bought a PS3 and a GH3 at all (I love those celtic bands). Bought them only to find out that the pack wasn't there. Took 5 years of looking to finally find a friend with the pack to share with! (3 weeks ago I found him lol)

BTW: there is a version of the Dropkick Murphys pack out there for GH3PC. Identical charts except for some hopos charted as strums and vice versa, why I don't know!

I have the Dropkick Murphy's pack on my PS3, JIHKY is so difficult I missed out on Dream On, but I suppose I can't have everything :|
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Because I am to lazy to look, what are these 3 songs (I havent been up to date with GH in like 4 years)

eljasmy wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

is there any DJ HERO 360 exclusive track pack ? or any other promo that I might have missed ?

AFAIK the DLC exclusives are just the ones I mentioned earlier (That is of course not counting the ones that aren't available on Wii due to limitations, for example some Death Magnetic songs and a couple others):

PS3:
The End Begins (To Rock)

Wii:
Free Bird GH5 Version

360:
GH2 Exclusives
Halo Theme
The Infection
Na Na Na
Resistance

If anyone knows of anything else please let us know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karkid26 wrote:
eljasmy wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:

I have the Dropkick Murphy's pack on my PS3, JIHKY is so difficult I missed out on Dream On, but I suppose I can't have everything :|

I could share it with you guys but apprently, once you've removed my ID from your ps3, you can't play it anymore. I have no idea if it's true or not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys
szymmirr  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eljasmy wrote:

Wii:
Free Bird GH5 Version

What's the difference between Wii and X360/PS3 Free Bird version?

please add gh3 and gha career battles score tracking thanks
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

szymmirr wrote:
eljasmy wrote:

Wii:
Free Bird GH5 Version

What's the difference between Wii and X360/PS3 Free Bird version?

For whatever reason, the Free Bird on Xbox/PS3 is the same as the import version from Smash Hits, whereas the Wii version is charted differently and doesn't match the Smash Hits version. You can't have both the import and DLC version at the same time on the Wii though as far as I remember, as the import replaces the DLC chart.
eljasmy  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I appreciate it but I already have the pack now which is good!

szymmirr this is the only video I could find of the Wii Free Bird:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0js41dq7Jwo

Pretty sure there were others but they must have been deleted.

Unfortunately it seems I won't be getting that though because I don't have the GH5 Wii disc. My friend has a Wii U and tried to access the store to get it for me but I think that doesn't work without a disc? Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently buying out the rest of gh3 in individual purchases throws up a red flag on my credit card and I got a call from the bank making sure it was really me LOL

Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
So apparently buying out the rest of gh3 in individual purchases throws up a red flag on my credit card and I got a call from the bank making sure it was really me LOL

I got one of those the first time I used my card to buy Microsoft Points for my cousin - apparently the purchase gets routed through the Netherlands for some probably tax-dodgy reason and the bank got a bit suspicious...

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: