ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero 2 Cheats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cabanon  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Posts: 5976
Location: Quebec, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
I dug into the PS3 build a little bit.

Edge Effect should be Trippy

Does not exist in the Wii build.


Have you ever look into DJ Hero 1 build and see if extracting chart for the Guitar part is possible ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
ricecake  
 




Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 1877
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
I dug into the PS3 build a little bit.

Edge Effect should be Trippy

Does not exist in the Wii build.

Confirmed on PS3! Thank you so much, after however many years the list is now complete! I'll update the wiki soon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: ricecake138
LocalH  
 




Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1346
Location: slowly working on SuperGH2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Have you ever look into DJ Hero 1 build and see if extracting chart for the Guitar part is possible ?

I have not. Perhaps I might look into that sometime.
_________________


Alakaiser wrote:
POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LocalH  
 




Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1346
Location: slowly working on SuperGH2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curiously, I was looking through DJH1 PS2 to see if there happened to be any unknown cheats for it. What I did find was that I guess inputting cheats is not case sensitive, as few of the codes on the wiki match the case of the cheats actually in the ELF. For example, the Unlock All cheat is listed on the wiki as "una2", and the game's code lists "uNA2". Don't guess that matters, but what else really caught my eye was the internal name for a few of the cheats.

Pitch Black Out = STR_CHEAT_NoneMoreBlack
Hyper Deck = STR_CHEAT_RedBull

In looking at the PS2 build, the files (other than the main SLUS file and the SYSTEM.CNF) are inside a series of folders within two main folders, named 0 and 1. Within the 0 folder, there are 30 folders from 0 to 29, each containing various files (TXT, XML, CSV, FSB, FSG, and a few others). The stuff inside the 0 folder takes up the brunt of the disc (about 3.35GB of a 3.79GB disc), which I'm assuming would contain the music and charts. The 1 folder seems to be files related to everything else - one folder appears to contain the files that would be written to a PS2 memory card, another folder contains the IOPRP IMG and some IRX drivers, as well as several text files containing null-separated game text in various languages. The 1 folder stuff also contains several FAR archives, which are openable with Archive Explorer.
_________________


Alakaiser wrote:
POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ricecake  
 




Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 1877
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
What I did find was that I guess inputting cheats is not case sensitive, as few of the codes on the wiki match the case of the cheats actually in the ELF. For example, the Unlock All cheat is listed on the wiki as "una2", and the game's code lists "uNA2".

Interesting; as you say, the cheats are not case sensitive. However, in an effort to achieve total correctness, would you be willing to list the canonical capitalizations?

LocalH wrote:
Don't guess that matters, but what else really caught my eye was the internal name for a few of the cheats.

Pitch Black Out = STR_CHEAT_NoneMoreBlack
Hyper Deck = STR_CHEAT_RedBull

Funny! It's always fun to discover little Easter eggs that the devs have done to amuse themselves, even if they never intend the end-user to see them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: ricecake138
LocalH  
 




Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1346
Location: slowly working on SuperGH2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a small bit of ambiguity in the standard proportional font used here. Thus, I have enclosed the following in code tags:

Code:
STR_CHEAT_Retail,xxxx
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAll,toL0
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAllCharacters,uNA2
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAllVenues,Wv1u
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAllDecks,LauP
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAllHeadphones,62Db
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAllSongs,82xI
STR_CHEAT_UnlockAnyDJAnySet,0Jj8
STR_CHEAT_HamsterSwitch,7gEo
STR_CHEAT_AutoDSP,ab1L
STR_CHEAT_AutoCrossfader,Sl5d
STR_CHEAT_AutoGemHit,ZitH
STR_CHEAT_AutoScratch,IT6j
STR_CHEAT_AutoEuphoria,r3a9
STR_CHEAT_BedroomDJ,g7nH
STR_CHEAT_NoneMoreBlack,d4kR
STR_CHEAT_RedBull,76st
STR_CHEAT_Rainbow,?jY!
STR_CHEAT_Midas,4pe5
STR_CHEAT_EdgeDetect,2u4u
STR_CHEAT_BWNoise,b!99
STR_CHEAT_ShortDeck,51uC
STR_CHEAT_InvisibleDJ,oh5T
STR_CHEAT_BlankPlinths,ipr0

As I have never played DJH significantly, I'm not sure what, if anything, "xxxx" does. I know there are "retail" cheats (which must be stored differently or are not present on the PS2 build) and regular cheats. The "STR_CHEAT_*" strings are the internal IDs, of course.
_________________


Alakaiser wrote:
POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ricecake  
 




Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 1877
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I have updated the wiki. I just copied and pasted the codes so they should be correct.

The retail cheats I'm guessing are stored separately, since from what I remember, it permanently unlocks certain characters and/or mixes. That's probably why they are in a different area, since there isn't a toggle to turn them on or off once they have been unlocked. At least, that's how DJH2 works (I tried to enter a retail cheat but I got the message that, e.g., all DEADMAU5 content has already been unlocked), so I assume that's how DJH1 also works.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: ricecake138
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB