Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FC #54 in GH3: My Curse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo some nice FCs to come back to, very nice! BTW in terms of pathing tools since you've been out of the loop, Slowhero is still up for the old school games if you're really interested in getting better scores, but for some I know just getting the FCs are enough. Good luck on your grinds

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: January 22nd, 2024

Picked up the game for the first time since my last update about three days ago. Decided I had a few unfinished FCs I could grind out. Focused on Black Magic Woman this time around. Kept messing up on the orange notes during the solo (obviously), so tonight I kept practicing that section in practice mode and didn't FC it once. Said screw it and decided to play the song one final time tonight, and the rest is history:

It's funny how easy I've been picking up these FCs during my short, intermittent returns to the game. Teenage me would play constantly and could never accomplish these FCs...maybe I was an idiot. Or maybe playing too much just makes you overthink things. Regardless, I turned 30 in December and my goal is now 60 FCs by the time I turn 40, lmfao.

Songs I think I could realistically FC sometime in the future: Holiday in Cambodia, Rock You Like a Hurricane, Pride and Joy, and Impulse.

Fhdra  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, apparently I FC'd In Love way back in the day but never logged it on here. So, I actually have 53 FCs, not 52.

Fhdra  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't gotten any new FCs. I'm think I should just try to grind out the intro of Holiday in Cambodia repeatedly until I get it.

I have been beefing up my scores on other songs I've already FCed though. It's been fun seeing myself move up in the ranks. Went from 83rd in GH3 on Wii to 75th, and I just cracked Top 500 across console. Of course, I'm like the only person on the charts to have logged scores in the 2020s (let alone 2024), but it's been a fun challenge.

Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz on the scores and FCs !
Sometimes you don't play for a long time, and you improve anyway when you come back. You may feel stupid, but I think this is just part of the process, as when you train you have effects on long timescales.

Keep it up !
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my 54th FC in GH3: My Curse! I didn't initially think this would be my next FC, but the more I played it, the more I realized the song is mainly a test in stamina, especially for someone like me who barely alt strums. I down strummed pretty much all parts except the chorus, making the outro exceptionally painful and nerve-wracking. Score is shit but whatever.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: