ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
A not-so-important site question.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guitarmageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: A not-so-important site question. Reply with quote

So over by my name (which is awesome if I do say so) there is a banner that said ROCKER, and today it says YOUNG GUN. Is it linked to scores submitted? Or overall score?

I only ask because I don't like Lou Diamond Phillips or Emilio Estevez. I wouldn't mind seeing PRO replace YOUNG GUN.
Guitarmageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and how does one get that sweet tally at the bottom of the posts. Mine wouldn't be very impressive, but I still wants it dangit.
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: A not-so-important site question. Reply with quote

Guitarmageddon wrote:
So over by my name (which is awesome if I do say so) there is a banner that said ROCKER, and today it says YOUNG GUN. Is it linked to scores submitted? Or overall score?

I only ask because I don't like Lou Diamond Phillips or Emilio Estevez. I wouldn't mind seeing PRO replace YOUNG GUN.

Number of posts.

0 = Rocker
10? = Young Gun
25? = Shredder
50 = Pro
100 = Guitar Hero
200 = Guitar Legend
500 = Guitar God
1000 = Mascot

Guitarmageddon wrote:
Oh, and how does one get that sweet tally at the bottom of the posts. Mine wouldn't be very impressive, but I still wants it dangit.

Go to the top of the page, where it says Profile. In the section that says "Profile Information," you should see a spot that says "Signature." Enter text here, click "Submit" at the bottom, and it will be added to your posts.

EDIT: The Edit Button is your friend, unless you wish to bring about the wrath of Matt.

Last edited by krimsunmunkeys on Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Guitarmageddon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. My poor fingers can recover AND I can be the bad guy from TMNT in just 13 more posts or something

ROCK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: