ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Video Proofs Section?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daeyeth  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Video Proofs Section? Reply with quote

I dunno if this is possible but it would be cool if you could somehow see a culmination of all the video proofs ppl have in one section on the site. They could be organized by star ranking and difficulty and such. I like watching experts play sometimes. Helps me get better and inspires me.
popemobile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.youtube.com
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
www.youtube.com

LOL! BURN!!!

...But yeah, that's the easiest way to find all the video proofs. Just search for Guitar Hero and they'll pop up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, sure... you can find stuff there... after wading through the idiots dancing around like retards while booching ILRR on easy... and the ever so brilliant species that post full combos with deliberate "no star power usage" (<--- MAJOR pet peeve, don't get me started...)

It's actually relatively shocking just how many GH videos are posted at youtube, every single day.

On topic... I've requested this from JC previously, so I know it's on "the list(tm)" somewhere, but I have no idea how close to the top. The main problem when I suggested it was, where to link it, since it doesn't fit nicely anywhere in the existing top level menu bar, and to quote JC "It's already too wide".

Riz.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what Riz said. I search youtube all the time for GH vids but it's hard to find any worthwhile ones. Even if I search "Guitar Hero Expert" it just comes up with a bunch of ppl trying to play expert and the ones that are good are actually from ppl on this site. That's why I said video proofs because those are from their best scores.

Last edited by daeyeth on Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riz wrote:
Ya, sure... you can find stuff there... after wading through the idiots dancing around like retards while booching ILRR on easy... and the ever so brilliant species that post full combos with deliberate "no star power usage" (<--- MAJOR pet peeve, don't get me started...)

It's actually relatively shocking just how many GH videos are posted at youtube, every single day.

On topic... I've requested this from JC previously, so I know it's on "the list(tm)" somewhere, but I have no idea how close to the top. The main problem when I suggested it was, where to link it, since it doesn't fit nicely anywhere in the existing top level menu bar, and to quote JC "It's already too wide".

Riz.

Hehe, change the layout to a vertical list on the left side of the page. That looks pretty too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: