Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
*Expert COBW3BB & Galgo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea ok, I just started playing again, I'm in 46th now, but rabies is ahead by 30k.... because of Farewell Myth! Curse that song....

I'll try Iron Man tonight! Good score btw...

You win... you must've had a lot better luck than me with the solo...

314 NS
98%

You can pick the next song... I need to improve on them all, so whatever.

Galgo  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the demo of GH II we can do some on there, but for now let's do Texas Flood, I vow that I will get %8 and Guitar God, so it might be a while till I post, but I will have 5* when I do.

The key to dancing is keeping your feet still.

Matt wrote:
Vote all you want, this isn't a democracy.
brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have since moved up to 37th (yay!) and I suck at Texas Flood. I have memorized that you beat me by about 20k COBW3BB so I definitely need to improve on it. It's about 3:30 a.m. right now and I think adding 48k in one night is good enough for me so I'm gonna go to sleep. I have a really busy weekend what with it being homecoming and all (GO BAYLOR!!). But I'm sure I'll find some time to play because let's face it, I'm addicted to this game.

EDIT: BTW COBW3BB, I didn't do much better than you on the solo cuz my NS was only 4 more than yours....I'm wondering about your SP and maybe the end of the song? (cuz I know that part is pretty hard too and i miraculously FCed the end)
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I hit a wall and can't improve anything right now. I use the same SP path as Mr. Quiet did, and I FC the end everytime on Iron Man... it's just the solo!

I'll try to get some play time in this weekend but I'll be at a friend's house all weekend so it's gonna be hard...

I have the demo Galgo, and I really need to improve YYZ, I almost FC'ed Strutter last night, I only missed in the trill at the end after the BYBYRBYBYR then it goes to BYBYBYBY<---trill...

I can get 200k on TF if I put my mind to it, I've just been getting lazy and only playing a song once or twice before giving up... (The 1k improvement on Iron Man took 1 try hahaha)

brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have the demo too but I want to focus on optimizing my GH 1 scores before moving on (I really want 11.5 and GG before GH 2), if ya'll don't mind.
Galgo  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could use GG before GHII also, but I don't need the 11.5 mil, I have hit a wall on most songs, except TF, which I shuold have got 5* yesterday, but when I got a couple hard parts I missed simple notes.

The key to dancing is keeping your feet still.

Matt wrote:
Vote all you want, this isn't a democracy.
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, brook, you're improving scores really fast.... I need help on finding the best songs to improve once you hit the 11.3 million mark... I know BATM and FWM are 2 of them. But my CFH score is decent... and other songs are really really hard to improve. I've officially hit a wall.

brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so there's no confusion, my name is brooks (last name), not brook....i've had people confuse my sn with a common girl's name (brook) so neways, now that that's out of the way....i see a couple songs that you have already FCed or maybe gotten close - Caveman Rejoice, Callout, Story of My Love, Eureka, Sail Your Ship By, and definitely work on Guitar Hero....basically just work on the SP for those songs....Story of My Love is kinda a tough song to get the right SP, but just look on the forum for it (you have to get exactly the right amount of SP out of the chord holds to get a half bar, it's really hard and took me about an hour)....basically do like me and compare yourself to me like i did to you for a while, and just try to beat my scores (try being the keyword)

EDIT: I just got skill man, haha 44.4k to go!! (I'm doin it tonight, guaranteed)

EDIT: So, didn't do it tonight...got home really late went through FM a couple times, got 5k more and then couldn't even play THE FIRST 5 EFFIN NOTES!!! So I gave up and I'll do it tomorrow night

Last edited by brooksycc7 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I used the SP path on Story of Love, except at the end I activated on accident because of my controller being very sensitive when it comes to tilting it... I just improved CFH by 18k, I got 333k. It should have been a lot better, but I broke the main riff combo before the solo on the easy BYRG....

I really don't want to play SYSB ever again.... lol.
I tried BATM again...wow, I'm worse at that song now than I was 3 months ago...
I dunno, I'm having an ok night, I'm pretty sure, I'll get 11.5 before GH2 is out. I just need that good BATM and FWM score. There is 80k to get on FWM, but I hate that song!

I'll try comparing our scores and see where I can get really big improvements like you said.

I don't think I can improve my TF score unless I get the OSSOD.

brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COBW3BB, three songs for more than 100k - Callout (easy), Farewell Myth (not so easy), Guitar Hero (easier than you think). You get those, you'll be right up here with me.
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I improved on Callout by 13k.. I can defienently FC that song, I improved Crossroads by 3k (just havn't submitted the score yet)... and Farewell Myth is ghey.

brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

callout is by far the easiest hardest song to FC, simply because it has some offbeat notes toward the end of the song....i can't count how many times i miss that one blue note that has a pause right before it (i think it's in the second solo)

EDIT: Farewell Myth - 267500 99% 461 NS (I will FC!)

EDIT: Farewell Myth - 281463 100% 658 NS (Bad SP...ugh)

EDIT: So I like how I came in and pretty much screwed up the whole rivalry thing between you guys, but at least I'm being encouraging!!

EDIT: 11.5!!
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Don't be so cocky just yet, I just need a few runs on FWM when I get the chance and BATM. But, I'm going to be working 3rd shift so, time for GH is going to be slim... Besides, GH2 is almost out, and because HO/POs are possible, I'll definently be better at that game than GH1... Congrats though.

brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I need to work on BatM also....maybe we should make that our next song? I think I recently passed you on that one (only by like 2k)

EDIT: BTW, COBW3BB, would you mind changing this forum name to include me in the rivalry? (just easier for me to find)

EDIT: NVM, I found someone else to rival with who is a bit better than I am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: