ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
No second songs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diemydarling  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: No second songs Reply with quote

I cannot enter any data at all for the second song in any of the brackets. The link takes me nowhere. I click on I Wanna Be Sedated for example (second song in the first bracket) and nothing happens. I should see a data entry screen.
Thank you for any assistance
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check to make sure you don't have another browser already opened with the Insert Score page. If not, it should open a popup window for score entry (unless you have javascript disabled for some reason).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is seriously aggravating. It will let me post every score except I Wanna Be Sedated, Fat Lip, Hey You, etc. All the second songs... the input screen won't even pop up when I click on it... just a beep.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check the things I mentioned in the previous post? Specifically, making sure that you don't already have a window open with Insert Score prior to clicking it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: