ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Props and Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerkStoleMyName  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Props and Question Reply with quote

I want to thank JCirri for all of his work to the site. I can't wait to start posting scores for GH2 and eventually with my friend on the Co-op leaderboard.

My question is, will you be opening the site back up to picture submissions for confirmation and precentage brackets (if I phrased that right...)? Like how you took the submissions and expanded to 7*s with it. We originally posted the *-Rating ourselves until you added 6* & 7*, so will you want us to start sending pics again to set up something similar for GH2?
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
CoD: Modern Warfare 2
Forza Motorsports 3
Halo 3
Riz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerkStoleMyName wrote:
My question is, will you be opening the site back up to picture submissions for confirmation and precentage brackets (if I phrased that right...)?

The answer is most definitely yes. The code is already in place to allow entry of star rating information automatically for any song that does not have proven cutoffs (as you can see if you try to enter scores for the OPM 110 demo songs). The "Submit Proof" link on the Song Stats pages are also enabled for these songs. All songs in GH2 will start out in this state, and we will definitely be accepting cutoff proof submissions and awarding contribution points for them as soon as the official game hits the shelves, presumably using the same "narrowing" rules that are currently listed in the cutoffs thread.

The only possible difference this time around will be for total note proofs, since the detailed statistics available from the new game engine will give us those without any effort. I'm not 100% certain, but i think, because of this, JC does not plan to take total notes submissions this time around, since they'll be widely known already by everyone.

Riz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: