ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Question about Unlock Cash
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ES942  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the character video is pretty useless. its not very fun to watch, plus, its like an hour long...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
yeah, the character video is pretty useless. its not very fun to watch, plus, its like an hour long...

watch the venue one sheesh...it makes a good bedtime story...
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:

Honestly I think all of em are kinda lame. At least the song one has Marcus Henderson busting out the BatM solo though.

I watch the character one when I need a break from Guitar Hero to eat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Oh. Well, I was saying to buy everything. That included useless crap.

If you buy absolutely everything, then, yes, the net is $0 left over. However, once you buy the vids in any difficulty, you *can't* buy them again, leaving the $1000 discrepency that's appearing.

And am I the only one that watches the Songs video more for the Tuna Song than for anything else?
Riz  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AskewedOne wrote:
And am I the only one that watches the Songs video more for the Tuna Song than for anything else?

No, that's my main reason for watching it at this point too, and I pretty much bust a gut with them, every time. :P

Riz.
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive also bought all the bonus songs in Medium, I dont need to buy them again now, if I want to play them on Expert, ill use Quick Play

for the Characters, I bought Death on Medium and Izzy on Expert, I have them unlocked in Versus, and of course I have the videos, so I bascially have access to everything
Gheekowt  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot guys! I was under the impression that once you unlocked bonus songs in one difficulty, it was also unlocked in the other difficulties. I guess I'll have to check that...

I did know about the venue unlock reward, I'm just not certain how much it is, that's all. Does anyone happen to know?

Personally, I enjoy the videos. It's interesting to see what choices the developers made during the production of the game, and how the characters and venues evolved over time. I also like getting a chance to actually see the venues. Even if I'm not playing, I can't watch anything but the fretboard! Mr. Green
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AskewedOne wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Oh. Well, I was saying to buy everything. That included useless crap.

If you buy absolutely everything, then, yes, the net is $0 left over. However, once you buy the vids in any difficulty, you *can't* buy them again, leaving the $1000 discrepency that's appearing.

The Tuna Song is pretty awesome. Between that and the BatM solo, I'd say it was well worth $300 in imaginary money.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
ES942 wrote:

Honestly I think all of em are kinda lame. At least the song one has Marcus Henderson busting out the BatM solo though.

I watch the character one when I need a break from Guitar Hero to eat.

do you play real guitar? by the way you said your comment i'm guessing no...do you have any idea how hard it is to pull off the rest of that stuff? The cowboys from Hell one is crazy, when i first watched that i was like "holy f***!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: