ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javman158  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asianspice121 wrote:
Just for some clarification:

If I'm posting scores for the week and I don't improve a score, can I still use the one I got previously? I can only think of a couple scores I wouldn't be able to beat with a few tries, but still worth asking. This would obvious only apply to non-twist songs.

Also, when do scores have to be in by? 11:59 pm on sunday?

as long as the score you submit was attained during the week, that's fine. Scores are due by 3AM EST/12AM PST Monday morning (or Sunday night, however you look at it)
Javman158  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want everyone to know I have a final on Thursday, and with my work schedule cutting out most of my time I will basically be studying from here on til the final. Thus I WILL NOT be able to update signups, answer questions, etc. If you want to sign up still PM me, and play the songs, but just be certain you are placing yourself accordingly and I will add you all when I get a chance sometime on Friday.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have a little bit of time before work, so I am going to go through all the threads and work on signups, departures, etc. If you signed up in the past few days feel free to PM me if you do not see your name added, as the probability is high that I could miss one along the way.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I goofed up big time going through PMs, and accidentally hit "delete all" instead of delete marked, so I lost 4 people's scores. I could go back to see who sent me messages but it won't let me view any of them if I try. So I need the results from the following 4 people: Barfo, wuLFe, izzysparks1, and eman2102. I apologize for this, hopefully they all get this or their PMs soon so the results aren't late getting out.

EDIT: JCirri, is there any way to get back PMs once they are deleted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: