ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Custom songs in practice mode?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duffman1540  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Custom songs in practice mode? Reply with quote

I'e been reading this forum for a long time now and finally joined because of my interest in the custom songs...

Anyway, my question is how can you make it able to play your custom songs in practice mode in the game? I ask because i have just finished a song for GH2 and as far as i know it works perfectly....but its too hard for my skills and i cant make it past 4% of the song (i swear i don't suck)

I dont feel comforable about releasing it until I'm sure it works flawlessly, any help would be appreciated...
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The midi should play fine in practice mode if you hijacked a GH2 midi and just pasted your notes over it. The .vgs needs a little extra work to make work right. I unfortunately don't recall the exact numbers, but you need to save four different copies of the .vgs, each playing at a different speed. I'm pretty sure Riff and KyPuppy know exactly what to do to make it work, hopefully they can be of more assistance.

Did you try playing your song at a slower speed already? The audio might not be in sync, but that doesn't really matter.
duffman1540  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

i got it to work!!

i dumbed it up a little ot make it playable, and when doing that i found a problem in my coop track....but all is now good. expect a vid later today of me butchering a classic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: