B2 or not B2- Songs due Sat 8th Dec 11:59pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caveman Rejoice ~ 216,968 - 98% - 365ns
Laid to Rest ~ 187,231 - 94% - 153ns
...5*, good enough for me
Sunshine of your Love ~ 232,808 - 100% - 596ns...4th FC!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, sorry I've fucked you all around. Just been through a period where I had a load of work to do, a load of issues back home and it's all taken its toll. Then here as I could see that things were getting further and further behind, coupled with my current inability to play guitar hero (except round thecaptainof's place) I just lost the motivation. With things slowly sorting themselves out on this end, all imminent work done and personal problems calming down and stuff, I'm ready to keep this going, even if I can't participate.

Can I ask you all a bit of a favour, those that're still planning on continuing this, I need an idea about how to go on from here. I'm so behind and it looks like a few of you are still working for scores, but do you want to start from where we were, to give those that lost motivation after I buggered off a chance to go back over the songs (while obviously still accepting the scores that've been posted recently when the songs come up) or should I take the results from all the weeks I haven't been around, collate the scores and start off from where we should be.

Hopefully you'll have had the chance to read this before tomorrow and I can get an idea of what you want to do so I can start putting this together again.

"All I do is sit down at the [laptop] and start hitting the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick... that's the trick" The immortal words of Garth Marenghi
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I kinda thought this one was dead, or close to it. I think I was the only one? posting scores for the last 2 rounds...which, I know that I've even skipped one week.

Anyway, I'm still interested in keeping it going...I wanna finish Hard up (I've gone ahead and improved a few scores down the list already), but competition is always better to try to improve.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's awesome, if i was able to play the game, i'd carry on even if it was just us 2, but i can't so i guess it can only continue if others wat it to continue. Guess if not then it's my fault for fucking this up.

If this is the case, no harm done i guess, cornpop'll do far better with the other thread so at least if hard doesn't work, expert'll do well with him recording, and at least the b2ers live on

"All I do is sit down at the [laptop] and start hitting the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick... that's the trick" The immortal words of Garth Marenghi
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, you didn't fuck it up. This Rivalry went on for how long?...people just lost interest/we got better and want to play on Expert. Not that big of a deal...If it comes down to it, maybe they'll let me join the other B League Rivalry deal (although, I'd rather keep this one going).

Yeah, if anybody nessed up this Rivalry it was CornPop...for starting up the Expert one. ...Nah, just joking around again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a Personal Point of View, I'm not exactly interested in Hard anymore..

But for me, this thread turned into more than just playing for scores. I'm proud to say that we all became so close since Season 5. Because of this rivalry, we have all gotten insanely better, and I can honestly say that I consider all of you guys as friends. Even the new people who weren't originally in S5 B2, such as Andyrew, T-Pain and Phenomenon (in the new rivalry) I have found to have become friends with really quickly.

So when you ask if we should keep this rivalry open, to me, it doesn't really matter, cuz as I said, it has turned into something more than just playing for scores. If this thread does stay open, I will probably not participate, but will still check and post everyday in it.

In a nutshell, I love you guys, and would continue in both threads even if I wasn't able to play.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry mikey i really only play expert now but cornpops right you guys are amazing an theres no way anyone fucked up this rivalry it was great and has so many pages so many more than any other rivalry
Cxh  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can probably tell, Ive just not had time to devote to video games at the minute Having got Gh3 for christmas, ive only had three maybe four proper sessions on any GH since!

I thank everyone for the encouragement and good laughs weve had on these rivalries, Im sure I'll catch up eventually, but am just too busy.
Oh and hope you all had a cool Winter-Een-Mas! (ctrl+alt+del reference)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79
Page 79 of 79

Jump to: