ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AAA (Expert III) - Season 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javman158  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
Javman158 wrote:
Twist: Monkey Wrench - get as close as you can to the 5 star cutoff of 289,562. You can be over or under. Places are determined by difference of points from cutoff.

what about a tie?

If there is a tie then both players get the place points for the place they tied for. For example, 2 people get the exact cutoff:

Player A - 15pts 1st place
Player B - 15pts 1st place
Player C - 10pts 3rd place

popemobile wrote:
dude, are you just picking songs that I FC'ed and making me do them again?

*sigh*

*goes to play Arterial Black AGAIN*

haha, sorry. This time around I used an excel spreadsheet that Barfo made that picks 4 random songs and also prevents from picking songs from the previous week as well as the current week's poll song. Blame the spreadsheet, not me

Mrthedude87 wrote:
I couldn't get to the game to submit my scores for this because my sister's boyfriend sorta' stole the game from me overnight without asking me. I'll send the ones that I have but whether or not they're accepted is up to you.

I've had so many people send me late scores I can't all of a sudden say no to you. There's only been about 11 or 12 people do that this week. My suggestion for everyone is once you have a score, send it if you have even the slightest doubt something could pop up. It would probably be easier for me to deal with PMs spread across the week anyway as opposed to a flood of them Sunday night.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RULE CHANGE!!!:

Since Monday is xmas, and I know I will have a hard time getting to a computer around then/won't really want to get to a computer then, scores for this week will be due Tuesday at 3PM EST. That would be Tuesday afternoon for most of you. Since you are getting an extra day and a half, if you send in scores late, they will not count, period.

If you are at all afraid of something coming up forcing you to be late sending scores, then send me scores as you get them so I can record them during the week. It would probably be easier for me to deal with PMs scattered throughout the week as opposed to a flood of them Tuesday afternoon anyway. My only request is to please be reasonable with this. I don't want to start seeing 10 PMs from someone with only a 17 point increase in each PM.
popemobile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas Break guys

you all know what that means

it means that pope get GH2 everyday, that's what it means
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might even hit 20 mil, popey

I, on the other hand, will be playing significantly less now that I have a Wii and a PS3 to explore...

I'll still play in the league, but I doubt I'll do particularly well (especially not this week) - if nothing else, it's a good excuse to cover up my lack of skill!!!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
popemobile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
You might even hit 20 mil, popey

you're right, I might hit 20 mil within the first couple of hours I play during break

>.>

not having a PS3 or Wii, I will be playing much GH
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i keep improving like i have been, i might hit 21 mil.
mninp  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any difference between the choosing song selection's on a league with another?

EX: Would League AAA have much harder songs and twists than League A, or AA?
Javman158  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The song selection is random through an excel spreadsheet, so it is definitely possible for A or AA to wind up with tougher songs than AAA. What makes AAA what it is would be the level of competition, same as AA or A.

Also, results are up in the week 2 results thread, so check em out!

Songs for Week 3 (Playoff Week!):

FTK

Collide

Jordan

Rock This Town

Twist: Last Child (No HOs/POs)

Scores will be due at this time (2AM EST) one week from now. So that's Tuesday night/Wednesday morning for most of you. This information will be on the first post for quick reference.
sluggo  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I missed week 2 -- I was out visiting family for the holidays. I'm back in for the playoffs, tho.
blackmamba  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im afriad im droppin out of the league

I missed the scores for week two cause i was out of town for a week, so theres really no point in playing catch-up.

Plus, im workin 45+ hours a week and takin a winter class over break. Video Game time will be hard to come by, plus I just got Final Fantasy 12 so im kinda preoccupied with playin that right now.

Good luck all, im sure ill check in every once and a while to see whos winning and what interesting twists you guys have come up with.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackmamba wrote:
Im afriad im droppin out of the league

I missed the scores for week two cause i was out of town for a week, so theres really no point in playing catch-up.

Plus, im workin 45+ hours a week and takin a winter class over break. Video Game time will be hard to come by, plus I just got Final Fantasy 12 so im kinda preoccupied with playin that right now.

Good luck all, im sure ill check in every once and a while to see whos winning and what interesting twists you guys have come up with.

well, the playoffs are a 1 week winner take all deal, so the first two weeks mean squat right now :P Though if you doubt you'll be able to play at all anyway then it wouldn't make much of difference either way. Have fun with FF12, I've been playing that as well, not very far into it yet, but so far I like it.
hsatakeit  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like im in the fray guys.

when this playoff week ends, get ready.

YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU POPE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsa take it gh3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: