ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Alton, Illinois Get Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Alton, Illinois Get Together Reply with quote

I live just a few miles from St. Louis, Missouri and just got my Xbox 360 and Rock Band. My friend has GH3, and GH2 for 360, which will also be available. I'm planning on having pizza, soda, chips and some other snackage at this event, I'm just not certain on a date yet.

I guess, since I'm free virtually anytime, if anyone is interested in this, post what month/day is the best for you. I'm thinking it should be on a weekend because most of my friends are still in school. So, yeah. Post what month would be best if you think you can make it, and I'll refine the whole situation around that.

Stuff:

Xbox 360 (I should have live before my get together)
Rock Band
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero 2
PS2
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's
Rock Band (not sure why I bought this)

Food:
(we'll adjust this at a later date also)

Pizza
Soda
Chips

PM me for information if you are around here and just want to hang out before the event, or get a hold of me on myspace: www.myspace.com/theguestagain

You could even call me!: 623-2559 (if you live around here, you don't need the area code).

I'm always up for playing with new people, so challenges are welcome as well! I'll keep this updated depending on what happens, so stick around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: