ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegarich wrote:
i guess im a total newb but whatever. anybody care to divulge any tips to beating sephiroth? im at level forty something in proud mode. i can hang with him for a few minutes when i parry at the right time but then he changes his style and rapes me.

you aren't a noob, its just that sephiroth is really hard to beat at that level. i beat him at level 75 i think (somewhere around there). he is easy to beat at around level 65 and above. at the point you are at i would train some more and stock up on the elixirs. the trick is to use sora's trinity move (i think that's what it's called), use an elixir, then use it again and repeat the process. or you could do it the long, hard way just dodging and fighting. i would recommend taking out about 3 or 4 bars of his health before use the trinity move and the elixirs. also, having a maxed out glide level can really help dodging some of his attacks such as the fire pillar and the meteors. having maxed out high jump and aerial dodge helps alot when he uses the move "sin heartless angel" (i think it's called). if you don't jump up to him by the time he says those words, your hp will drain to 1 and mp to 0. try to memorize his moves and you should get the hang of it. but for now, you need some leveling up to do. hope i helped

note: if you don't know this already, ALWAYS tap the triangle button at the beginning so that you dodge his first attack right away.
SynysterGates  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manicmonkey wrote:

when he uses the move "sin heartless angel" (i think it's called).

"Sin Heartless Angel"??!?!? you think wrong. im pretty positive he says "Sin Harvest" thx n00b :P jks oh well i did pretty much the same cept i waited till i was at lvl 99 with all the forms maxed out
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SynysterGates wrote:
manicmonkey wrote:

"Sin Heartless Angel"??!?!? you think wrong. im pretty positive he says "Sin Harvest" thx n00b :P jks oh well i did pretty much the same cept i waited till i was at lvl 99 with all the forms maxed out

Lv. 62 FTW.

That was actually a really fun boss fight come to think of it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got this yesterday. I hate playing as Roxas ,though, and fighting those stupid nobodies. I prefer the heartless. Can't wait for the main story to begin!
kihu  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khII has got to be one of my favorite games of all time. the opening sequence itself was amazing the first time i turned on the game. i should pick it up again, since i still haven't beaten sephiroth yet...
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SynysterGates wrote:
manicmonkey wrote:

thats it!!!!! i couldn't remember the name but i knew it started with an h and had a har sound to it. i was close enough
omegarich  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manicmonkey wrote:
omegarich wrote:

you aren't a noob, its just that sephiroth is really hard to beat at that level. i beat him at level 75 i think (somewhere around there). he is easy to beat at around level 65 and above. at the point you are at i would train some more and stock up on the elixirs. the trick is to use sora's trinity move (i think that's what it's called), use an elixir, then use it again and repeat the process. or you could do it the long, hard way just dodging and fighting. i would recommend taking out about 3 or 4 bars of his health before use the trinity move and the elixirs. also, having a maxed out glide level can really help dodging some of his attacks such as the fire pillar and the meteors. having maxed out high jump and aerial dodge helps alot when he uses the move "sin heartless angel" (i think it's called). if you don't jump up to him by the time he says those words, your hp will drain to 1 and mp to 0. try to memorize his moves and you should get the hang of it. but for now, you need some leveling up to do. hope i helped

note: if you don't know this already, ALWAYS tap the triangle button at the beginning so that you dodge his first attack right away.

thanks for the info. i figured i needed more experience but i always like to do things the hard way. i could only get him like 2 life bars down and thats only when i parried succesfully his ridiculously long sword. he air combos me once and im in critical. i never beat him in the first KH either. i didnt feel like finding the blade hes weakest against. that chocobo blade shouldve worked. and sora can do a trinity move by himself? i didnt know that.
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegarich wrote:
and sora can do a trinity move by himself? i didnt know that.

i'm not entirely sure, but i think that every character has a move that they prform by themself, and one with sora. example- donald has one move where he shoots around fire crackers, and then with sora he has a move called fantasia (i think...) where he shoots all this magical stuff around. But i'm pretty sure sora has a move called trinity and he swings around his keyblade like hell and it really damages Sephi.
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat sephiroth at level 44
It wasn't too bad a fight, i just blocked him then smacked him one lol!

Having the decisive pumpkin or the ultima wepon helps alot (the pumpkin for high string damage if you have a high combo hit and the ultima wepon for all round goodness and for the quickly regenerating mp ability it gives you)
BIG HELP: Use reflect on him when he tries to hit you with his sword or when his does the pillars of fire, he loses lots of health.

Have a few exliers just in case he gets his "take you down to 1 health and no mp" on you.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BadgerBomber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: