ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Europe Meeting - Tilburg, Netherlands - SUMMER 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Europe Meeting - Tilburg, Netherlands - SUMMER 2008 Reply with quote

Hiya,

I talked to my dad a bit after going to Sweden last week for a SH meeting and he said it would be a cool idea for people to come over here as well. I can't say no to his proposal so if anyone wants to come over sometime in the summer feel free to do so .

I'm just starting this thing up so I'll see how it develops, I'm planning on holding this event sometime in July or August. Everyone's invited and I'm posting this far in advance because people need to know well in advance :P I presume some people from outside of my country would want to come over.

The even will be held at my dads house, which is in Tilburg in the south of the Netherlands. The public transport in my country is decent enough so if you should either land in Amsterdam or Eindhoven it shouldn't take too long to get to Tilburg by train and bus. Also everyone speaks English in my country (or at least they should) so that should help as well.

So if anyone wants to come over post here and I'll put you on the list and we'll go to organising this a bit more
Mattz0r  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stick my name down!!!oneoneo!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: