ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What time do you usually play/get your best scores?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: What time do you usually play/get your best scores? Reply with quote

I usually play late at night like after 12am until around 3 cause then there's no one walking around the house to bother me and no dogs coming in to hump my leg...and coincidentally I usually get my best scores around then. I don't think I've ever had a breakthrough when I've played when I get up in the morning....I think Guitar Hero can smell my morning breath and subsequently...it determines that I stink.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always found that my GH skillz are the best whenever I try to play when it's raining. I think it's just because I love hearing rain and it calms me down. Whenever I'm calm I do about twice as good as I normally do.

I'm royally screwed for summer, since it's really hot and there's no rain, but whatever. I'll find a way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should move here. There's been plenty of rain in Maryland lately, we've had flash flood warnings for the past week and much of the state is underwater and/or without power. Luckily I'm in a part far enough above sea level that it's not really a problem.

Anyway, I usually play during the late-night into morning hours when there's little distractions and then go to bed around 8-9am. My summer sleeping schedule has become really bad, I only see the sun about 2-3 hours a day now.. but I'm still enjoying rocking all night.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel ya JCirri...from time to time I've noticed that both of us tend to play in the middle of the night, since I had seen you posting scores at 3 or 4 am. It's nice to know that we're all one big Guitar Hero nation, where someone else out there is probably playing with you whenever you choose to play... Ok...I'm getting emotional, I think it's 4:15 am, and I think it's bedtime

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Genga  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: What time do you usually play/get your best scores? Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
there's no one walking around the house to bother me and no dogs coming in to hump my leg...

er...yes

my best time would be late at night too, its when im more alert i spose. Im more of a night time person. I just stayed up til gone 6 and woke up at 10, im so fookin knackered
Anthony  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late at night because that's when I do crack. Makes fast strumming really easy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets just say.... i was up from 11 till 5 last night
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: