ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Last Thunder Kiss 65 SP on expert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Last Thunder Kiss 65 SP on expert Reply with quote

Ok, ES and krimsun, thanks for your help on the sp strategies, they are great. I got a 510 note streak, 285,984 and the only note i missed is one note on the 2nd solo, and I was real close to getting it. The problem I'm having now is...does anyone have any suggestions for getting the last sp to fill up to half of the bar...like as in suggestions for holding the whammy bar so that you can whammy fast enough while still hitting those blue notes? I just can't seem to whammy fast enough...I just tried about 10 times in a row and JUST barely missed getting the SP every time. ES, I can understand if you don't want to help, because if I get that SP, I'm going to beat your score no question...so krimsun, since I probably won't beat yours, how bout a little help? Mr. Green

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just make sure you whammy everything, you should be getting it though, there are eight beats of whammying there.
dd3mon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, 8 beats of hold there, only 7.5 are needed. This one should be relatively "easy", at least compared to 7.5 holds.

The best way to do it is strum in a way where you can have a hand on the whammy bar while strumming. For example, I strum down with my thumb most of the time (except for things that require alternate picking) - usually the rest of my fingers rest on the guitar under the whammy bar. However in parts where I want to whammy alot, I'll bring my fingers up over the whammy bar and keep them there, so I can strum with my thumb and immediately whammy without moving my hand really. It's a little uncomfortable, and I'm more likely to miss a note with my hand setup this way, but with a little practice it works out decently well, and for some very tough whammies it's necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: