ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
League A - Week 1 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheCatsPajamas wrote:
uwic wrote:
if anyone FCs jessica in A1 i think i may just stop now, hahaha, maybe not but still.

Last run I got -3

i didn't believe it possible for me especially when today i couldn't break 250k to save my life. mainly because of solo g and the ending trills. then i remembered someone mentioning a HO/PO glitch on the forums. so i reset the game and first run after that -6, beating my previous best by over 40k!!!!!!!! so it's more than possible!! and if any of you do it (coz i doubt i actually will) then fair play to you.

but COY i just can't do well on this. i'm thinking if i break 130k it will be a miracle. i'm rubbish at that song and i don't like it kinda like freya

my arterial black score is awesome (for me) i'm really happy with it

and yeah a decent FC on mr fix it but i can't squeeze
TheCatsPajamas  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwic wrote:
and if any of you do it (coz i doubt i actually will) then fair play to you.

I already did it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eachann  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwic wrote:

but COY i just can't do well on this. i'm thinking if i break 130k it will be a miracle. i'm rubbish at that song and i don't like it kinda like freya

This song is one of those that is massively more difficult on expert than it is on hard. I can actually come very very close to FC'ing COY on hard... 99%... but I don't do much better than 5 star requirements (with star power) on expert. The opening of course is way harder, but throughout the song everything is much much harder

One thing though, without any star power use at all the difference between the best scores and the worst scores will be much less than they would be with star power, so.. just work on it.. every note improvement you can get could make the difference in moving up a spot on the leaderboard, with the scores being tightened up so much.

Quote:

my arterial black score is awesome (for me) i'm really happy with it

The solo in this is killer... I can pretty much FC it (even the trill... i don't know why i can hit the trill on this song when i can NEVER do trills on other songs!) all the way up until the solo... but the solo and some of the end of the song following the solo I do really poorly on. At least I can pass the solo now though without saving up my star power for it.
Drummer54321  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st place in my division? AWESOME! I guess i gotta step it up if everybody else is too, only got a 4 point spread over 2nd. I'm glad i at least found a good YYZ strat that worked.
mninp  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drummer54321 wrote:
1st place in my division? AWESOME! I guess i gotta step it up if everybody else is too, only got a 4 point spread over 2nd. I'm glad i at least found a good YYZ strat that worked.

I'm 2nd. Like i said in an earlier post, it's on. I'm commin' right for ya!
Cynthius  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:

..says a lot about your character. I for one, will be rooting for you on week 2.

Thanks man! Can't wait for my first expert FC for Mr Fixit... At least that's my goal for the week, and just 5 starring CoY w/o star power...

EDIT: deleted my progress as it doesn't belong here
Morgan  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynthius wrote:
rabies wrote:
Cynthius wrote:
LMAO Dead last... this week I'll have time to play each song more than a couple runs through. New goal: 2nd last!

I am very happy that you are taking this well and are more determined than ever to do better!

Yeah man, I really don't care if everyone's better than I am... Gives me something to strive for... Since week 2 songs have been posted I've significantly up'd my scores on all 4 songs, and my PS2 seems to be playing all these ones w/o jamming up on me, so look out 2nd last, I'm coming for you!

Haha nice to hear from you Cynthius .. I'm hanging on to at least second last if I can! Don't think I'm going to do that well as I don't have ages to practice but I'm having great fun none the less.
ellijos5  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd in A3! Did alot better than i thought i would. Although this week isnt going so well for me so far.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drummer54321 wrote:

mninp wrote:

I comin' the both of you!!! Got 3rd in A2... I think i will try a bit harder on the songs this time, maybe try gettin star power paths.
Devster  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drummer54321 wrote:

mninp wrote:

I comin' for the both of you!!! Got 3rd in A2... I think i will try a bit harder on the songs this time, maybe try gettin star power paths.
eachann  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my COY and AB scores are respectable.. probably not top of division type scores, but decent... unfortunately I think i'm really going to get beat down by Jessica... I just can't seem to maintain any kind of combo through the second half of the song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: