ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
For those about to rock.. I salute you!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dhakos  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: For those about to rock.. I salute you! Reply with quote

Greetings everyone.

Im new here but I have been playing and loved GH since the first game came out.

when I found out that it was possible to "hack" the game and make your own notechart's and music in the game I searched around and found this place.
I have ordered a chip'ed PS2 and I cant wait to try out some songs, I have read all tutorials and guides on the forums here and learned alot in the past week.

I also have been messing around in Freetar and so far made half a song. the song is by the band of some of my mates, and from their new self released album. I thought I pick a local band as my first tune rather than maiden or metallica:) .
off course its not that great and in best sync, but its a start.

im 27 years old and have been playing guitar since I was 13, I run a small and decent recording studio here where I live so I thought it would be cool to record a few covers myself and put them into GH some time, hehe.

anyway all I wanted with this post was really to say Cheers and welcome myself to the forum:)

Cheers
Dhakos
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to have you in the community, Dhakos. I'm Vivitas, and I hope you like the attitudes and generosity of this fine community. I hope to see good things from you, and I hope that all bad stays away from you. I hope you read the FAQs and the Rules and make sure you do not ask for things that should not be asked for. I wish you a happy Year of 2007, and welcome to Scorehero!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Vivitas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: