ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
another noob question changing gh1 midi to gh2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
s2adrenaline  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: another noob question changing gh1 midi to gh2 Reply with quote

i opened anvil and oped the midi file and i went to the events... i scroll all the way down and it's only like a little over 3/4ths of the way through the song and the events stop... it's like that on every song... i'm mainly trying to do welcome to the jungle but i just can't find the comment: end part

and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go through like 20 discs before i make it actually work right because i'm just guessing from some of the stuff in the guide as to what to do... i got Smooth Criminal to play in GHEX and it looks like it's synced

oh and another noob question... everytime i import an .mp3 it converts it to vgs or w/e the file is and then it takes like 2 or 3 mins because it says it's moving every file in GHEX like 1200 files

sorry for being horrible at hacking
katamakel  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: another noob question changing gh1 midi to gh2 Reply with quote

s2adrenaline wrote:
oh and another noob question... everytime i import an .mp3 it converts it to vgs or w/e the file is and then it takes like 2 or 3 mins because it says it's moving every file in GHEX like 1200 files

Yeah. This is how it works.
Next time you replace it though, it'll be much faster as it doesn't have to move around as many files.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: end part Reply with quote

be sure you have the "Events" track selected before you go to view the all the events or you won't find the "[End]" event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: