ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Whammy Bar Fixed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genga  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Whammy Bar Fixed! Reply with quote

I finally got my whammy bar working this morning. Most people here seemed to have the problem of the whammy bar not moving and had to be fixed by a hairband or something similar. My whammy bar worked but it didnt register in game, and I would literally have to beat the shit out of it to get a slight wah in game.

After taking the guitar apart, theres 2 screws you gotta unscrew and move the plastic dinges clockwise a bit, and throw it back together

youre plain sailing from there, well at least I am

has anyone else had this problem
GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No whammy bar troubles, I've whammied it to hell (I know it doesn't matter how fast, I just like hitting it) and it still works fine. Maybe even better since it's kinda loosened up. I've had some trouble with the tilt sensor, doesn't always activate the SP when I want it.
Kain42  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarRanger wrote:
No whammy bar troubles, I've whammied it to hell (I know it doesn't matter how fast, I just like hitting it) .

my friend told me that lie too, you just HAVE to hit it as much as possible, it really does make a difference!

(note: don't take me seriously on that...i just love my whammy)

i too have a problem with the sensor, so what i do is punch the back of my guitar and say "fuck you! work!" and it seems to work right after that...try it i would say.

i still need to fix my whammy, i'm all too lazy and kotor 2 is taking up most of my free game time.
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kain42 wrote:
GuitarRanger wrote:
No whammy bar troubles, I've whammied it to hell (I know it doesn't matter how fast, I just like hitting it) .
i too have a problem with the sensor, so what i do is punch the back of my guitar and say "fuck you! work!" and it seems to work right after that...try it i would say.

see, thats how it used to work for me, sometimes it would stop and id smack it off the scratch plate and it would work again, i guess it was scared incase i hurt it more :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: