ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Loading issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobsyouruncle  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Loading issue Reply with quote

Hello all- Great site you guys have here, tons of information. I'm having a problem loading some of the custom songs that were created by everybody. I went through the Idiots guide to playing the custom songs and everyhting went well until it came to play them. I choose the song to be played and the loading screen pops up but then freezes up. I inmported quite a few songs(like 8 or so)and it locks up on all of them. It plays the correct song on the menu but then locks up when loading. Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit:
From reading some of the other topics about the loading issue seems like I don't have the track right...couple questions...

Step 8. Right click the .vgs file of the same song and click import, now right click the new box and select Add. Find your mp3 from step 4 and just fill in the bottom with the default settings. After it has finished you can preview your vgs by hitting play to check it's worked.

Not sure I understand what the default settings are?

Step 9. Click on the folder for the song you replaced, you should see a preview of your note chart, click play, slow the playback down to 50% and check your audio file does not start too late or too early, if it does, go back to step 8 but after adding your mp3, right click it and select properties. Now fiddle around with the offset (+ if the song starts too early, - if it starts too late) and import it again. Repeat until you get it right.

With regards to the offset is it normal to have some pretty crazy numbers like 2000 or 1200 -/+?

One last question, do you need to set the diffuculty setting to medium/hard/expert etc.?

Thanks again!

Last edited by bobsyouruncle on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always check that your first playing it on the right difficultly mode for the note chart, and also check the [end] event time in anvil studio, make sure its at the end of the song.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're trying to play on a difficulty level that hasn't had a chart made for it.

Most of the songs here are Expert level only, the author will specify if it has any other difficulties. Choosing one that doesn't exist will make the game crash.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
bobsyouruncle  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses. I will give the diffuculty setting a try when I get home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: