ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So how fun is it to...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish7  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: So how fun is it to... Reply with quote

Straight up drill your friends in this game. I went over to a buddy of mines house who was talking crap about how good he was, and I straight up killed him.

Him and his brother were just astonished when I got 99% on No One Knows on expert and beat their scores by like 200,000 points. I love showing off in this game.

If you think about it, there aren't really many games that you can be that much better than someone else in.

Anybody else have any good stories about mesmorizing people at GH?
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was letting my uncle play the game for his first time. I told him to play Crossroads on Easy (since it was his first time) and he agreed. He was really happy when he got about 64% of the notes hit.

I then proceeded to play the song on Expert fairly well (about 90%) with the behind-the-back technique I learned a little while ago. His jaw dropped.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: So how fun is it to... Reply with quote

catfish7 wrote:
Straight up drill your friends in this game. I went over to a buddy of mines house who was talking crap about how good he was, and I straight up killed him.

Him and his brother were just astonished when I got 99% on No One Knows on expert and beat their scores by like 200,000 points. I love showing off in this game.

If you think about it, there aren't really many games that you can be that much better than someone else in.

you got 99% on No one Knows on expert?
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mates had another mate with the game, he took the game to theirs and they thought he was demon at it, so they wanted me round to see how i would compare. This is when we had the HDTV problems, and on such easy games wed get such poor scores, and he would beat me, by say about 2,000 points. I didnt say anything but the other mates would rub it in saying im pish at the game, until i said it didnt play right on the TV, the other guy said the same thing, we both said we had higher scores. We went onto an old TV and went at it again. This is when I started to go mad on the lad, and getting almost double his score each time.

They all shut up after that ;)
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: So how fun is it to... Reply with quote

Quote:

Of course there are...

Anyway, based on your scores submitted, i highly doubt you got 99% on No One Knows Expert.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
InsaneSquirle  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah, i went to frys electronics... they have guitar hero set up with 2 controllers there...

:-p i go there just to show off.. plus my ps2 broke so i couldnt play it anywherelse lol....

but, i go there and theres a kid and his girlfriend playing, i ask if i can play they say ok but they can only play in medium... i said alright...

i said, ill just let u know now im going to smear you.... i got owneeeed..... some guy who works there is like, man ur getting torn up... i was like... heh, ive beat the game in expert...

lol well... after that we play in hard, i got a couple thousand more points than the guy...

then some other guy who was trying to sell the product (so obviously he was going to be pretty good).... he comes up
and hes like, let me play u, im like ok... i ask em what difficulty he plays and he says hard and expert... im thinking... ok great, hes going to kill me....

haha i doubled his score... hes like O.O... then the same guy who said i was getting torn up, comes up on me when im playing by myself, and hes like... do u have this game at home!? im like... yeh...

then some other guy comes up and hes looking at it
and watching me play...

i basicaly sold the product to em.... i should have been getting the commision, not the other guy who SUCKED...

this is just one of those games, where its cool at first when u see someone playing in like easy... but its even cooler to see someone pick off some huge solo nearly flawless... thats what these places need is people that are good lol
Genga  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsaneSquirle wrote:
this is just one of those games, where its cool at first when u see someone playing in like easy... but its even cooler to see someone pick off some huge solo nearly flawless... thats what these places need is people that are good lol

thats why id love to work in a game store
catfish7  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: So how fun is it to... Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:
catfish7 wrote:

you got 99% on No one Knows on expert?
Yeah man I absolutely love that song. Next time I do it I'll enter it and post a pic. No One Knows is my speciality on expert, I suck at most of the other songs.
silentlassassin  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never gone against anyone my level.. that the only problem. .I dunno how many people around me are better... I completely crush my brother who usually play medium and hard.. and I only play expert.. so haha.. I was playing them once on symp for destruc and I noticed my score was five times there's before the solo.. so I just put the guitar down and went back to my computer because I knew I couldn't lose... so he 'declared' that I forfeited and ran around the house saying he beat me .. ( he is 22 years old if you can believe it ) ... but other than that ... I am undefeated Instead of doing the behind the back thing.. I turned completely around, and went against my brother at bark at the moon on expert. Now.. that was the most stressful situation I have ever dealt with in the game because with multiplayer.. you don't know when you are going to go.. unless you memorize it.. and it was the first time I played the song on multi player... so.. that sucked.. but I still one by 50,000 points
Hellion42  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silentlassassin wrote:
( he is 22 years old if you can believe it )
Yyyyyyyyyyup, lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I near enough made my mum faint when i played Bark at the Moon on Expert. I loved the look on her face Classic .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: