ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anybody here played Rayman: Raving Rabbids for the Wii yet??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Anybody here played Rayman: Raving Rabbids for the Wii yet?? Reply with quote

I'm thinking about getting this game from Gamefly. Has anyone else played it and can give me an honest opinion?
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I love that game. I'm almost done with the story mode and I can say that every single mini game on here (even the ones that would be the worst by this game's standards) are better than the best Monkey Ball had to offer. Definately get this game, they pulled off the humor very well and most of the games are pretty fun. I love the dancing mini games the best
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Carrot. I appreciate it. I just sent back Wario Ware and was hoping this game was available.

By the way, did Wario Ware seem childish and boring to anybody else?
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own and have beaten this game (haven't done the challenges yet). Very good game, although it is still very gimmicky. A few of the mini games feel a little broken but some of them are so good that they could make their own standalone game. Worth a rental? Hell yes!

Edit: Warioware: childish and boring? Hell no. I love that game.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.
And it's not that I didn't like Wario Ware. It just got a little old kind of quick. I didn't like the frantic pace of it.
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytwolf wrote:
Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.
And it's not that I didn't like Wario Ware. It just got a little old kind of quick. I didn't like the frantic pace of it.

Then the Wario Ware series just isn't for you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love raving rayman. HATE ABSOLUTELY HATE stupid monkey ball game. haven't tried wario ware yet though I want to
Adamallica  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say, I love the Wii (I'm using it right now to type this message), but I'm highly disappointed in Nintendo. This could be such an awesome console, yet they give us crap every week in the Virtual Console, the Forecast Channel has nothing but temperature (what about dew-point, winds aloft, barometeric pressure, pressure systems, fronts, storm systems, etc.), the News Channel is ok, and the games suck! (Except Zelda)
And you're telling me that they couldn't develop online play by now? And what the f*ck is this friend code sh*t!? Isn't it up to parents to make sure their kids aren't messing around with strangers?
Just imagine:
Online multiplayer Mario Kart (battle mode, of course)
A true Nintendo online community (meeting people through their Miis)
Interactive chat (through use of the Wii remote)
More than 512K of memory (for pics, vids, mp3s, etc)
Graphics that didn't completely blow (even old-ass DVDs are 720p)

This could have easily been the greatest console of all time, yet I find myself enjoying my Xbox way more than I do the Wii.

I know it's newly released, but come on......Nintendo is really lagging here. The only thing that falls into the "next generation" category is the controller. And if all they give us to use this controller is crap like Wario Ware, Raving Rabbids (hated it), and Red Steel, I'm going to get really bored with this device rather quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a blast with Rayman. Just got it. But as fun as it is, I found myself playing Zelda after a couple of hours.

Just can't seem to tear myself away from Twilight Princess long enough to get into anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: