ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sad about not getting to play...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Sad about not getting to play... Reply with quote

Well...I think my run on improving my scores is over cause I'm really out of time to play...I leave for my job in Japan in just a few weeks so I'm pretty much running out of time to practice songs so I guess I have to sit idle while other people improve...I sure will miss you guys krimsun has confidence with an attitude...ES has a calm serenity and never seems to get threatened by any competition....Echelar with his oh-so-clever SP optimizations, and GibsonGuy...err..never mind... but anyway, my real question is...

does anyone know if GH 2 wiill be released in Japan? i'm gonna be living there for at least one year, and i'm gonna be real sad if i can't experience the game with the rest of the world...

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
dd3mon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not continue to rock out with GH in Japan?

I'm pretty sure video games are allowed over there Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I hear they just might have a connection to the Interweb or two (trying to find any electronic device which does NOT have a net connection might be harder), so you can still stay in touch. :)

Regardless... have fun over there!
Genga  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course youll get it, else do what im gonna do

make sure you find some interweb over there and keep us updated, ill be jealous of you now, going to Japan is one of my lifelong dreams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: