ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SOME SONGS JUST WONT PLAY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clack001  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: SOME SONGS JUST WONT PLAY Reply with quote

hey guys,

Got a problem playing a few of the songs. I have burned a disc 4 times now and it is always the same songs that wont play.. I have read where other people have been able to play these but no matter what I do it seems I cant. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or has encountered the same problems.

Here are the songs that will not play, and what I mean by this is that it comes up to casette with the wings anf freezes....The songs that do work there will be a quick pause in the wings flapping then the fret board comes up...when it freezes it will pause at the same point but just lock there.

a7x unholy confessions
atreyu bleeding mascara
kalmah to the gallows
COB every time I die
COB downfall
ensferium into battle
BFMV room 409
BFMV suffocating
nevermore we disintegrate
sonata artica wolf and raven
ozzy crazy train
slayer angel of death

Could it be the way my mp3 files are named? I just dunno. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The 3 custom songs that I have made all work fine as well. I have burned the disc at 2x, 2.4x and 4x all with the same result.. I am using sony media so all should be fine

thanks in advance
clack
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try playing the songs in other modes (Career, quick play, practice(full song)). If that doesn't work, just keep trying a few times until it does load. Whenever I've had this problem and the above didn't fix it, I just replaced a different song on a fresh copy of the .hdr file and re-burned, that usually fixes it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: