ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Un-FCd Songs on X and X+ Drums: 3 X+ FCs (SS, CiaM, DB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czwfan2002  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtef37wiPgE

Chemical Warfare Expert chart
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

czwfan2002 wrote:

Most notable parts are probably at 3:18, 3:23, 3:27, 4:56, 5:42. Rather disappointing how they charted the ending, though (If 6 Was 9, anyone?). If they hadn't charted so many sustains there, it probably would've been at least as hard as WE, or pretty close.

Also:
1. What is happening at 5:30-5:34 and 5:45-5:48?
2. FotS X+ = O_______________________________________________O

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
czwfan2002 wrote:

Most notable parts are probably at 3:18, 3:23, 3:27, 4:56, 5:42. Rather disappointing how they charted the ending, though (If 6 Was 9, anyone?). If they hadn't charted so many sustains there, it probably would've been at least as hard as WE, or pretty close.

Also:

1. It lights up for a pedal sustain.
2. I only played FotS once on X+ and I would have failed 4 times if it wasn't for the bonuses in quest mode

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
chaosfreak07 wrote:
czwfan2002 wrote:

Also:

1. It lights up for a pedal sustain.
2. I only played FotS once on X+ and I would have failed 4 times if it wasn't for the bonuses in quest mode

EGAD! Is it heavy on blasting like ppl have been saying? i havent listened to the song in a while i cant remember the drum track at all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day, this kinda stuff will stop being funny
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh that sucks man

Keep going I know you can get it!

BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished Career on X+ (only failing once in Bloodlines and once in This Day we Fight, but I had a mate rescueing me ;))

Sudden Death will take some practice to FC, because like the last 2 minutes are really fast double bass.

Holy Wars is the easiest to FC on drums from the Megadeth songs, This Day We Fight has a completly retarded rhythm.

Only played FotS once in QP+ and I didn't even get past the first blasts.

The Axel Steel List is sooooo boring on Bass and Drums, except for Burn (LOL MOST EPIC DRUMROLLS EVER) and Indians (which is charted very solid).

Only really felt like Ghost Notes were annoying in Been Caught Stealing (wow, Jane's Addiction songs are so retarded to play) and some of the 2112 Parts (which are lolawesome).
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, when Warriors of Rock hits North America you might want to add the on-disc custom "Pwnaphone" to the list. It was written by AndyTHPS and is insane. I know GHTunes normally don't count in this list but I think a notable exception has to be made in this case.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I fc'ed Raining Blood on x+ so you can take it off the list now :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OnZOC0Ts6o
Sodarox11  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be suprised if Chemical Warfare got FCed on X+ before 2011. That one part is so dang broken.
00:37:XX fallout 3 segmented
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Stonenot
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LegsLikePistonz wrote:
Hey I fc'ed Raining Blood on x+ so you can take it off the list now :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OnZOC0Ts6o

Don't worry, you have plenty of followers that post your FCs here as soon as we see them in our Sub box. XD

It was posted awhile back the OP just hasn't gotten updated yet. :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indians shouldn't take too long on X, you may just need to practice chorus and the fills before/after, the verses aren't hard at all I FC'ed them sightread

And Yay! For twitter and Facebook sharing, makes FC's ALOT easier to post

So how long would it take to put songs on the list? A week from now? Week from NA release?, month?
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indians won't even take long to FC on X+, the only thing with double bass is the refrain and some triplets here and there.

From the Non-Demigod songs, I would guess Bloodlines on X+, Burn and Bat Country (even on X, depends how fast someone will get a useful technique for the wtfroll)
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbnasir6 wrote:
So how long would it take to put songs on the list? A week from now? Week from NA release?, month?

I don't think we should take into account how long it takes for something to be FC'ed... if a song deserves to be on the list because it's an epic FC, it should be on the list. Brianstorm got that treatment (it got FC'ed really fast), and I think Chemical Warfare, FotS and maybe Bat Country should be on the list as well, even if they get taken down after just four days or something.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
werelord  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="WarlordTm"]
mbnasir6 wrote:
Chemical Warfare, FotS and maybe Bat Country should be on the list as well, even if they get taken down after just four days or something.

What about the other tier 9 and 8 drum songs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 19 of 28

Jump to: