ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: DJ Hero 2 Turntable League - Winner is iiLIKECAKE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I work 50 hours a week now, I still managed to squeeze in time to nearly FC (if not actually FC) these songs. I did not beat Fedora's scores because I didn't take the time to path out my stuff.

To be honest, my scores for this week were all above 800k. 1m sure as hell didn't happen. XD

Because I don't have the time to path out every song, unless we end up getting Firestarter and Galvanize in the playoffs, I probably won't win over the league, but you better believe I'm gonna put up some nasty scores on some of these songs.

Good job Fedora, way to represent vVv.

Everyone else: Thanks for being part of the league. Gives me something fun to do this month.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I ended up getting like 600k on the California Love mix because I submitted on Hard. That's not too bad right?

I used to be able to play Expert but I never could get it back well enough to do well on anything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Minjachaunurai  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot my scores, but I know I FCed three of them lol. Put I think Fedora has got me on most, if not all of em. Great job man. :]
I need to get better at pathing lol. Mind giving any tips? :p
DeusPayne  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say Something / Put On
1 CrApO 1,527,750 99% 588 streak 100.00

Any chance we could get a check on if that is even possible? He didn't post a single score for the other 3 songs, yet has a higher score than anyone has posted WITH the rewind power deck. I don't mean to be negative, but it's almost double the 100% no-path score, and is over 500k (50%) above the 2nd place score. [EDIT: also, according to 360 online leaderboards, it's even higher than his own power deck score, which is 3rd overall]

Also, I'm seeing a bunch of 0 streak scores? Thought that was grounds for disqualification for that song. Less worried about this until playoffs where pics/video should confirm scores.

singemfrc wrote:
When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusPayne wrote:
Say Something / Put On
1 CrApO 1,527,750 99% 588 streak 100.00

Any chance we could get a check on if that is even possible? He didn't post a single score for the other 3 songs, yet has a higher score than anyone has posted WITH the rewind power deck. I don't mean to be negative, but it's almost double the 100% no-path score, and is over 500k (50%) above the 2nd place score. [EDIT: also, according to 360 online leaderboards, it's even higher than his own power deck score, which is 3rd overall]

DO NOT REPORT FALSE SCORES ON THE FORUMS

Jus sayin'.

Anyways, I'm bringing up the rear just as expected :P It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, um, at least i'm beating three schorehero celebrities?

Im gonna have to step up my game next week.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not considering this as reporting per se, but yeah, that score raised my suspicion as well.

As far as pathing, it's all about finding how far past 60 you can rewind without costing yourself a ton of points later. If you've got a checkpoint at 245 you can't wait long to rewind after 60/120/180. If that choke point isn't until 260, you've got more play and can go to 70-75 before first rewind. Since you get triple for any notes under rewind (one through and 2x on the rewind) this seriously adds up.

Also, don't underestimate freestyle sections as a source of points, especially in easier songs. They are great for score and only count as one towards your rewinds.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
DeusPayne  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These aren't the leaderboards they're talking about. This is the leagues. And I didn't post that until I checked the other league threads, and people seem to be posting suspicious scores from within the league songs in the appropriate threads. I'm pretty sure that "DO NOT REPORT FALSE SCORES ON THE FORUMS!" is for the leaderboards that have the ! button to report. There's no other way to report it other than here for league scores. Especially since it appears that he just didn't realize that we're not supposed to power deck during league play.

EDIT: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44707
"Rule 4: Don't backseat moderate. If you see a problem occurring, report the post or thread using the report button. We will take care of it." :-p

On another topic. Last week. Anyone got any tips for California Love Remix / Nothin' On You's section that has spikes, taps and effects dial? I hate to euphoria through there just to get the effects dial since it'll already give you 8x, yet I can never seem to do all 3 at the same time without dropping combo.
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I need to re-learn how to play Expert. lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah FML. Last night my 360 decided to red ring on me.

Luckily for me I don't have to drop out because my roomate has a working 360. Problem is I'd need to find time when he's not using it and the TV it's hooked up to has horrible lag.
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusPayne wrote:

There's always PMing a mod or league manager about it. The point is that its not made public. it's just awkward for everyone involved when it's on the forums, and you'd feel REALLY silly if it turned out to not be fake.

I'm pretty sure I know all the rules, dude. I wasn't trying to backseat moderate, though admittedly I sometimes I slip into past-mod-mode without thinking. Is it even backseat moderating if a retired mod attempts to be helpful? <_> Seems it would be more like, front-seat-with-a-map-moderating. Just telling you for future reference. (Relax people I'm trying to be funny)

Also I'm with uSound... I really need to learn Expert. lol

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Minjachaunurai  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can totally dig being behind Fedora.
Didn't expect to beat him anyways, though maybe eventually. :p I'm coming for you guys! :]
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hovering straight in the middle here....i guess things could litterally only get better or worse for me from here on out, better up my game heh

gotto read up on some rewind tips methinks!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iiLIKECAKE wrote:
I would've gotten 1mil on CL...
but ya know i just HAAAAD to be so stupid and only play Say Something/Put On only ONE time because ive been playing Oops Oh My for the whole time and had about 8 minutes left. I had such a low score so im so disappoited in myself. hah

So I did this same thing this week on Human After All. I had to take a terribad run because it was 11:55 and any run was better than no run.

I'm thinking the other three are pretty good though, I like my chances this week.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
iiLIKECAKE  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:

So I did this same thing this week on Human After All. I had to take a terribad run because it was 11:55 and any run was better than no run.

I'm thinking the other three are pretty good though, I like my chances this week.

Yeah, my scores IMO aren't so great except for one of them. I think my Superstition/War is unbeatable without a powerdeck. I have no clue how i got it, i got so damn lucky. I'm not even sure if it's that great of a score, but it's pretty good to me. My scores could be better though because at certain parts of Get Busy/Axel F and Human After All when i rewind i hit the correct note/scratch and it counts as a miss and i lose my combo :/
Hope i did good. Good luck though! Can't wait to see the results!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: