Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mugshots, Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare, the first picture looks like someone I know but I can't quite think who. It's kind of driving me nuts.

Also, why did you decide to shave?
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
bclare, the first picture looks like someone I know but I can't quite think who. It's kind of driving me nuts.

Is it me? Do you know me? It looks like me.

Anyway, I made a longer post elsewhere with more pictures in stages and some commentary but the short version is that I haven't been fully shaven for about 4 years, and I just felt like it was time. I did the same recently with my hair, got it to about shoulder-length (almost 2 years growing) and then cut it all off in March. Also I'm going to visit my parents and my mom always bugs me to trim my beard, so I just did that instead.
MILKFARTette  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: SO FRESH & SO CLEAN Reply with quote

Ok first comment ever on SH didn't even know i had an account active but B.... Looking so fresh & so clean my friend!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRIAN.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
DID.
YOU.
DO.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
BRIAN.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
DID.
YOU.
DO.

He looks better without the wook beard.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian IS the beard in my head.
He was literally JUST beard. A beard who was good at maths and Rock Band, but a beard nonetheless.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Davers wrote:

Is it me? Do you know me? It looks like me.

I literally loled at this

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figure I should post a pic since I've started to become more active. This was taken last year at one of the local carnivals with 2 friends from high school. I'm the one in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New haircut. Now at least I don't look like a kid home from college doing absolutely squat. (Still waiting for that to change >_>)
And well, everyone needs a mirror pic.

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before:

After:

He also has a mock up Knuckles, that he said he never put on anyone. I am thinking a sonic and knuckles set of tattoos on my calves.
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After work at Ihop. The guy in red was an employee and was asking if we all wanted our picture taken. We asked him to join in with us. lol I'm the guy on the far left crouching down next to him giving the thumbs up.

youhas  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I secretly love this thread because it shows what a bat-shit random collection of individuals manifest here. I have similar conversations with my "real world" Rock Band friends, where we've concluded that if it weren't for our interest in plastic instrument gaming, our odds of "randomly" crossing paths would have been ridiculously tiny. But we did meet, and we are all AWESOME, and we could not all be collectively happier for knowing one another.

Anyway, I am still committed to keeping my stupid facial hair. (Ten years running, I think!) In commemoration, I will share an updated picture of myself from this weekend, wherein I unfortunately died of dysentery, me sporting my Stephen Colbert cloying face notwithstanding:

Random side note: I still get carded at liquor stores, like, four times in five, and that is with the dopey semi-mountain-man beard. I can't even imagine what it'd be like, shaving it off. I probably owe my mom a fruit basket or something, for the one dippy pixie gene kicking around on her side of the gene pool that lets me age in bullet-time.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
Random side note: I still get carded at liquor stores, like, four times in five, and that is with the dopey semi-mountain-man beard. I can't even imagine what it'd be like, shaving it off. I probably owe my mom a fruit basket or something, for the one dippy pixie gene kicking around on her side of the gene pool that lets me age in bullet-time.

Heh, you've seen me, right? I'm gonna get carded till the end of time with my face. Not that I'm complaining; I'd rather look younger than I am, instead of older. But yeah, I can imagine I'll be doing a lot of whipping out my driver's license for years to come. My sister gets the same thing, although she's actually not getting carded now, and it makes her sad because she feels old. I guess there's really no good side of the carded fence to be on. Carded and you feel like a kid, not carded and you feel like you're turning 60.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a trip up to Boston this week to look at a college and visit some relatives but I had arranged to meet up with some long time companions of mine

Order from left to right: Jackson (kingyami3), Myself, TJ (MasterNobody), Brian (bclare)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:

I'm convinced I just don't age. I look exactly like I did in high school 10 years ago. People are constantly mistaking me for anywhere between 19-21. When they find out I'm almost 28, they think I'm lying. I've had to pull out my license quite a few times just to prove myself. Does get annoying though that I still get carded Know exactly how you feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 61 of 65

Jump to: