Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Mafia - Role list up!!! Night actions tbc
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace5993  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero Mafia - Role list up!!! Night actions tbc Reply with quote

The end.

Ellement75, EpicPwnager, SAW4135, and TheLonging stood at the four corners of the town square. All had pistols in hand. There was much tension in the air. After a long while Ellement panicked and raised his gun to lynch EpicPwnager, vanilla townie. Just then, a noise was heard in the distance. Hoofprints, approaching fast.

The three remaining town members looked around nervously. As the cowboys finally arrived, TheLonging removed his sunglasses.

"We're taking over this town..."

TheLonging and HellAshes win!!! Congratulations!!! Full role list coming up tomorrow!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAN OUT OF TIME TO FINISH THE NIGHT ACTIONS, TO BE CONTINUED

Mafia Mastermind

Dragoninforcer - Mafia Godfather/Role Cop - Could take control of either or both of the mafia groups by targeting them. If he took over both then the groups would merge. Could take over Gergorge Mafia if any member of the Gergorge Mafia targeted him. Could also recruit dclapp (roleblocker) by targeting him.

Hell Mafia

TheLonging - Mafia Godfather/Flavor Cop
HellAshes - Flavor Cop

The original goal of the Hell Mafia was to kill Johnny Jr. (WhYYZ). At the beginning of the game, the Hell Mafia used kills and investigations on alternating nights. On odd nights they had a regular mafia kill. On even nights they used a flavor investigation that only revealed whether or not the investigatee was Johnny Jr. If Johnny Jr. was lynched at any time, the Hell Mafia would change their abilities to one kill per night. If Johnny Jr. was Death Drained at any time the Hell Mafia would change their abilities to two kills per night.

NIGHT 1 - Kill MetalheadNorm

Gergorge Mafia

KillerMonkey - Flavor Cop/Role Cop - May investigate each night looking for DragonInforcer. If DragonInforcer joined the Gergorge Mafia his role would be changed to Role Cop.)
InflatablePie - Mafia Recruiter - If the Gergorge Mafia targets the evil townie for the night kill (RichardGHP) and if InflatablePie is still alive, RichardGHP is recruited into the Gergorge Mafia instead.
Josseppe95

NIGHT 1 - Kill BlueTornado. Investigate franknfurter1000? I have no memory of him even being in the game but okay >_> Apparently he was eventually replaced by dragoninforcer so dragoninforcer joined the Gergorge mafia at this point.

Regular (no night talk) town

Power Roles

Kyle99 - Tracker

NIGHT 1 - followed SAW4135 - SAW did not target anyone
NIGHT 1 - followed Drifter1717 - Kyle was night killed

Dclapp - Roleblocker - May be recruited by either Dragoninforcer or iceefudgesickle

NIGHT 1 - blocked killermonkey, prevented the Gergorge mafia's kill

Parama - 1-shot Tracker - Could use ability on any night

NIGHT 2 - Followed kyle99 >_>

Fugitive - Doctor

NIGHT 1 - Protected InflatablePie

diddin - Cop

NIGHT 1 - investigated sorasgoof - innocent
NIGHT 2 - investigated kyle99 - I believe kyle died this night

Drifter1717 - Naive Cop - All investigations yield innocent results

NIGHT 1 - investigated LethalFishEater
NIGHT 2 - Investigated Parama

Vanillas

NavyCherub
ManfredVonKarma
sorasgoof
Adohu
ellement75
EpicPwnager
SAW4135

Not quite vanillas

DrummerLad - Once he has voted for someone, he may only vote for that person until they die. He may not unvote or withhold his vote on successive days
WhYYZ - A vanilla townie with a bit of flavor information - he knew that if he was killed by the mafia they would get a bonus of some sort
RichardGHP - Possible traitor - He could be recruited by the Gergorge Mafia if they were to attempt to kill him
BlueTornado - If iceefudgesickle were to die, BlueTornado would receive all his investigation results

Mason group 1 - Neversoft

Bballcenter7
Raikri999
MetalheadNorm

These three were the neversoft crew. Bballcenter7 had the master recordings to the best song in the world, which the mafia were trying to get their hands on. If the mafia did manage to kill Bballcenter at any time, then they would steal the master recordings and blackmail all remaining members, controlling their vote during the daytime. The mafia members would know whose vote(s) they are controlling, but the controlled masons would not know who the mafia is.

Mason group 2 - The God of Rock and the Guardian Angel

iceefudgesickle - Cop - Could recruit dclapp (roleblocker) to the mason group if he investigated him. Could see through all Godfather type protections.

NIGHT 1 - investigated LethalFishEater - Guilty result

CCARaven - Doctor

ALL NIGHTS - protected iceefudgesickle

Third Party

LethalFishEater - Doctor/Serial Killer - Known as a doctor by day, he would receive protection from investigations. Some of you (1/3) received a notice in your role PM that you could not play guitar, but this was not relevant to your role. LethalFishEater was in fact the Youtube Troll, making sure that everyone would lrn2playreeltar. If LethalFishEater targeted a person who could play guitar, he would protect that person. However, if LethalFishEater targeted a person who couldn't play guitar, he would kill them. He won the game when every living person in the town could play guitar.

NIGHT 1 - Protected BioHazardABZ

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The setting:

It is July 2012. The developer of GH7 has recently purchased the rights to the best song in the world, which had never been recorded before now; it was to be released on Guitar Hero before any other platform (quite a common practice by now). But it seems someone is out to steal the song's recordings for their own use. This has forced the developer to mingle in with the crowds of Gergorge to stay hidden until the game is released. He has been in the town for three days, and is preparing to leave for the next town, for he could never stay to long in one place. But there was one last thing he had to do...

Meanwhile, Johnny Jr. has been staying in town for about two weeks. Ever since his father had beaten the devil in a guitar duel, the devil has been looking to take his revenge on Johnny Jr. He thought that now in Gergorge he had finally escaped the devil for good. Little did he know that this was the very same town that his father had defeated the devil in so long ago. An evil hiss started to sound under the city...

Last edited by ace5993 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 am; edited 51 times in total
Parama  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll join, for a lack of anything better to do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll join, I wanna participate in something fun for once

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Mafia in real life, so sure. Don't think we're getting 29 people though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join, sound like fun!
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds interesting. Put me down for a slot.

I'll check the how to play stuff later. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do it. I have no idea how to do it yet, but I'll do it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
InflatablePie  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A game of ScoreHero Mafia? Why on Earth would I ever join such a thing?

Of course I'm in. :P
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drifter1717 wrote:
I'll do it. I have no idea how to do it yet, but I'll do it.

me too

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
Ellemennt75  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure?
I just need a bit of a clearer, more toned down version of the directions. Sort of a tl;dr going but....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ellemennt75
InflatablePie  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellemennt75 wrote:
Sure?
I just need a bit of a clearer, more toned down version of the directions. Sort of a tl;dr going but....
:tooth:

InflatablePie wrote:
Since the last topic didn't quite explain: for those of you that don't know what Mafia is, it's a party game where you have a bunch of people. Some of them are "Mafia/Scum" and some are "Town". The Mafia know each other, but the Town only know their own role.

During the "Day" phase of the game, the Town can decide to "lynch" a player if they want, by voting for them. After a certain amount of time, or votes (50%+1 at any time OR most votes at end of "Day"), "Day" ends and a player is lynched, their role revealed. [Edit] The town can also vote for "No Lynch", but without knowing how many Mafia there are, it is usually not in the town's best interest (depending on situation).

The game moves to "Night", where the Mafia are allowed to talk to each other out of view of the other players. They discuss who to kill and send their choice to the Game Moderator via PM. Once the actions go through, Day starts again. Any killed players are revealed with role, and the game cycles. Game stops when Mafia/Town ratio is 50/50, usually, or when all Mafia are dead.

Furthermore, there are certain roles that have special abilities. Cops can investigate one player each night and find out information about them (usually if they are Scum or Town). Doctors can protect one player at night, except themselves, from dying. Meanwhile, there are other roles like Town Miller - he is told he is a Town Vanilla (no powers), and is, but shows up as Scum if a cop investigates him. The Scum Godfather, like the Miller, doesn't show up as Scum in a cop report. There are also other roles, including killing, investigating, protecting, and more.

That's as short as it gets. But please read the rules as well, they ARE important.

A few extra rules that should be implemented, IMO:

- Do NOT quote PMs directly from the Game Moderator/Host. Rephrase them in your own words (do not copy/past and change a handful of words, either). Paraphrase.

- Mafia are allowed to talk to each other during Day (depends on Host)

- DO NOT EDIT POSTS. First time is a warning, second is a modkill.

- This must be stressed: BE ACTIVE. Many Mafia games can easily crumble under inactivity.
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
diddin  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds fun I'll join.
ace5993  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InflatablePie wrote:
A few extra rules that should be implemented, IMO:

- Do NOT quote PMs directly from the Game Moderator/Host. Rephrase them in your own words (do not copy/past and change a handful of words, either). Paraphrase.

Yes definitely, thank you for reminding me of that rule.

- Mafia are allowed to talk to each other during Day (depends on Host)

No, this is worse and unnecessary IMO

- DO NOT EDIT POSTS. First time is a warning, second is a modkill.

YES YES YES!!! Except there will be no modkills only replacements. Modkills could screw up a lot of people here

- This must be stressed: BE ACTIVE. Many Mafia games can easily crumble under inactivity.

See rule 7 I should probably make that stand out more though.
HLGTwoface  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill join

EDIT: LMAO at Gergorge XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125  Next
Page 1 of 125

Jump to: