ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
5/6 DLC - Classic Rock 3 Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
psxfreak101  
 




Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 2139
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: 5/6 DLC - Classic Rock 3 Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVEŽ Marketplace, PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Note: As Sweet Home Alabama (Live) in this track pack is the World Tour export chart, there is already a place for score tracking under GH5 - GH World Tour.


Last edited by psxfreak101 on Tue May 11, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
StormEagle  
 




Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 636
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had one guitar!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063
DVDSmith  
 




Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 1271
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got JBH, fun song in guitar, although chorus effectively makes you play and even chords, so it can be a bit of a pain for the hands. Other than that, great song, more Foreigner is always good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cyberwaste  
 




Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Posts: 2500
Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
He had one guitar!!

Just blew him awaaaaay!

Elison and co's band vids:


_________________

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Kingsy  
 




Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InB4StupidAssCommentsAboutReReleases.

I am going to laugh when all of you who didn't buy the re-release of Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama (Live) and when GH6 launches, you put in the disc, you have no Freebird or SHA, and then you all go to download it. Kind of makes me mad that most of you have been to ignarant to even consider the fact that they have rereleased these songs because of liscencing issues and just calling it lazy DLC handling. /rant

Now most of you will actually read this damn post!
_________________
Proud Owner of All GHWoR DLC on XB360!
Follow Me On Twitter @theKingsy! http://www.twitter.com/thekingsy
Stats
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
toymachine  
 




Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 9626
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBH is a vocal challenge- I'm sure wooffus will make quick work of it though
_________________
i9U9a7o.pnghg81il.png
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Wooffus  
 




Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Posts: 837
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
JBH is a vocal challenge- I'm sure wooffus will make quick work of it though


Did it first try - no kidding!
If anything, "Take the Money and Run" took me more under the strain due to it being more stricter. But eh, your call.
_________________




Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
StormEagle  
 




Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 636
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy, I understand your argument. And I agree that it's stupid to baww about the re-releasing. But even if it would be that way: Why should anybody buy SHA now if he already had it imported from WT? It it the EXACT same chart. Just to be able to say "yay I saved 50 cents back in May!"? I don't think so.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063
SteveAbKI  
 




Joined: 29 Jul 2007
Posts: 711
Location: San Diego, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy wrote:
InB4StupidAssCommentsAboutReReleases.

I am going to laugh when all of you who didn't buy the re-release of Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama (Live) and when GH6 launches, you put in the disc, you have no Freebird or SHA, and then you all go to download it. Kind of makes me mad that most of you have been to ignarant to even consider the fact that they have rereleased these songs because of liscencing issues and just calling it lazy DLC handling. /rant

Now most of you will actually read this damn post!


Uh, what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MSH-Hitman  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 4481
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy wrote:
InB4StupidAssCommentsAboutReReleases.

I am going to laugh when all of you who didn't buy the re-release of Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama (Live) and when GH6 launches, you put in the disc, you have no Freebird or SHA, and then you all go to download it. Kind of makes me mad that most of you have been to ignarant to even consider the fact that they have rereleased these songs because of liscencing issues and just calling it lazy DLC handling. /rant

Now most of you will actually read this damn post!


So does your comment fit into the "Stupid Ass Coments"? lol Come on, the re-releases for Skynyrd are the same exact songs. To say that the imports will be made null...even though the reason they were made importable was so they could continue to be played in future releases...is pretty dumb I think. It's really nothing more than to get the people who don't have the imported versions. Annoying, but simple enough.

I do say that I think I'll grab the Steve Miller song. Sounds fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kingsy  
 




Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Activision doesn't decide if we can still play the imports in GH6 when it releases, the record labels do. In which case Activision's contract with MCA to have the rights to use the songs in GH5 will expire. With that, instead of rereleasing the songs through the next set of WT and SH imports with most likey one or two songs not coming over and Skynyrd being added in the new Import, which would make you all more furious? Rereleasing Skynyrd as DLC or Rereleasing Skynyrd through another set of Imports? So either way we would have to pay more money to play them but through the DLC route, others who might not have access to imports are able to download the songs serperately.

And yes, "Take the Money and Run" is great. So is Juke Box Hero, you should pick it up as well.

And if you don't pick up JBH because it was DLC for GH3, let me be the first to introduce you all to Smash Hits 2! Everyone wanted GH:SH as DLC and now we are getting it that way! So enjoy!
_________________
Proud Owner of All GHWoR DLC on XB360!
Follow Me On Twitter @theKingsy! http://www.twitter.com/thekingsy
Stats
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
PiemanLK  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 4643
Location: anime

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy wrote:
InB4StupidAssCommentsAboutReReleases.

I am going to laugh when all of you who didn't buy the re-release of Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama (Live) and when GH6 launches, you put in the disc, you have no Freebird or SHA, and then you all go to download it. Kind of makes me mad that most of you have been to ignarant to even consider the fact that they have rereleased these songs because of liscencing issues and just calling it lazy DLC handling. /rant

Now most of you will actually read this damn post!


Yeah I like justifying rebuying all my DLC because Activision can't get their licensing shit straightened out too.

Kingsy wrote:
Everyone wanted GH:SH as DLC and now we are getting it that way! So enjoy!


Except....we're not.
_________________
Otend wrote:
I'd come up with a long post, but Pieman said what we are all thinking, as usual.
youhas wrote:
EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Kingsy  
 




Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"@OneOfSwords: @theKingsy You mean "why were songs that were imports made available as DLC"? Yes, a fresh license -- import and DLC are, legally, different"

That is all.
_________________
Proud Owner of All GHWoR DLC on XB360!
Follow Me On Twitter @theKingsy! http://www.twitter.com/thekingsy
Stats
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
StormEagle  
 




Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 636
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy, don't forget that all importable songs are also playable in Band Hero, so they are not GH5 "exclusives". Didn't one of the Neversoft employees say in a faq that all the licensed importable songs are treated as DLC now anyway?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063
Kingsy  
 




Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, and that is what I'm trying to get at, at some point, the songs will need to be relicensed. They've probably relicensed all current imports and decided to make some available for EVERYONE to play. Sorry, had to say that in all caps :p
_________________
Proud Owner of All GHWoR DLC on XB360!
Follow Me On Twitter @theKingsy! http://www.twitter.com/thekingsy
Stats
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2017 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB