Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side Reply with quote

Welcome to my acc thread! It'll almost always be Expert Vocals accomplishments here since it's my most skilled instrument, though I could throw in other instrument achievements from time to time

Past Updates | Banners | Youtube channel | Dailymotion channel | UStream (can only broadcast on weekends)
Vids/FC checklists: GH:SH | GH5 | GH:WT | BH | GH:M | GH:VH | GH:WOR | DLC

Proudest Accomplishments:
  • 1st Wii vocalist to FGFC Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero and Guitar Hero Van Halen
  • 1st overall vocalist to FC "Ticks" (or if someone else did it before me, let me know!)
  • Achieved global 1st overall on Guitar Hero Metallica and Guitar Hero Van Halen
  • 1st overall vocalist to FC the entire DLC library
  • 1st Wii vocalist to achieve the Full Series FC

----------

Update: February 16th 2011

Video Features:

WT: Pull Me Under
DLC: Blooddrunk | Coma White | World on Fire (YT | DM)

The last bits of stuff from the February Mega-Pack, and on YT would obviously be my fave of the lot. Plus, let's also throw in the final encore track for WT, and I think we are considered golden.

For how I feel about the pack, let's say I'm pleasantly surprised:

Black Sunday - A little easy, even Kire sightread FC'd it on his own stream. Some of the flat notes might be an issue, but not as much as the other tracks of the BLS on here.

Blooddrunk - lolalltalkies

Coma White - Pleasantly melodic. Can be a little stale in the verses tho, but certainly makes a change from all the stuff we've had from Marilyn Manson in the recent past.

Crazy Horse - Quite a lot of legroom here somehow, but the high notes still made for something quite epic. Verse 2 took some time to figure out what's meant to sound right, so you can see how it felt like a tossup to see which BLS track would go on Youtube.

Get Your Gunn - Easiest of the Marilyn Manson tracks IMO, namely because of how stale some of the notes can be, light slides aside. The last short "get" phrase at the end might be a killer tho, depending on how you approach it.

Living Dead Beat - The "the decadance we embrace" lines caught me out the first time around. But it becomes really simple once you figure out which pitches were pitched during the few pitched parts there. But I gotta say I had a ball performing this one on Thursday morning

Parade of the Dead - By some coincidence, this ended up being the last song for me to FC for the "true full DLC FC". Not as tricky as "Crazy Horse" was due to the bridge being the only awkward part to look out for, but it still made for epic vocals to learn.

Tourniquet - Say what you like about Marilyn Manson, but I found it to be the toughest song in the entire pack. Has its weird steps involved, low notes to go by octave abuse, and even some little variations that made grinding for the FC a little tedious. But it was still remarkably epic nevertheless.

Was It Worth It? - Probably not, lolalltalkies

World on Fire - By far my fave song to sing out of the entire pack. The diminished scales in the verses could make this a little tricky for the unpolished, but I believe once you're passed verse 2 you could be golden... provided you don't do what I did in one run and forgot about the talkie past chorus 2.

All in all, a very bittersweet pack; quite a lot of tracks referring death and demise, hilarious charting decisions from the Beenox guys, and the more lax censoring... goes to show how much they wanted to go all out with the last DLC release. Sure, I may not see it as the most challenging on vocals, but it was definitely a high note if there ever was one.

And as I seal my vox accomplishments here, what can I say were some of my most epic moments? Let me see if I can condense them all.

December 2009 - The infamous 6-hour grind on "In the Meantime", which introduced me to the GH5 engine (lol!!)

January 2010 - I joined the "Rebels Never Get Old" tourgroup at the GHH.
- This was also when I started posting vox vids on YT more frequently, beginning with Sympathy for the Devil.
- It was also when I got a guitar FC on "Brianstorm" as well, something that Kire and Werelord still don't have yet O.o

February 2010 - My first endeavour into covering DLC, with a run on Harder to Breathe.
- Later on in that month tho, I then achieved the first overall documented vox FC on Ticks - still the only known track to reduce me to a heavy dose of frustration.

April 2010 - I claimed the GH XVocals FSFC by finishing off GH Van Halen. I didn't think the goal was possible but it was something that helped turn around my confidence!
- It was also then that I signed up to UStream for some madness every Friday night, all for the audience's amusement.
- I started covering all future DLC packs, starting with the Phoenix pack, and sharing all my thoughts with all the new releases.

May 2010 - the release of my first birthday-themed vid, being a run on "Don't Speak" for tidus. The greatest thrill that I ever have from making these videos is for being able to see others smiling with me, and doing these birthday vids speak volumes of my appreciation for the people in question and how much they would do for the community in question as well.
Others that followed suit throughout the course of the past few months ended up being runs for:
* May 20 - dr00bles (The Memory Remains)
* May 31 - Metalsmasher86 (Bloodmeat; debatable since I didn't know it was his birthday when I hosted the request O_o)
* June 8 - sentimentalgeek (Our Truth)
* July 24 - boss1592 (Our Song)
* August 29 - spaz & RTSDeathReaper (Space Truckin', w/ drum hilarity)
* September 6 - Werelord (California Queen)
* October 5 - WarlordTM (Vicarious)
* December 23 - emokyle [not an SH member] (Scream Aim Fire)
* January 4 - StormEagle (Calling)
* January 19 - SuperSonicLink (Hard to See, w/ 5* drum run)
* January 22 - and most recently, dogfoodnyc (Here It Goes Again, vox FC'd on an exercise bike).

- It also marked my first OMBFC with "I Love Rock n' Roll"- the first of a handful.

June 2010 - I was added to the Team Epic Fail player roster, where I managed to get on with other players on other instrument walks, and seeing all the bits of progress involved, including many mentions of cornflakes and "War Ensemble".
- My first non-vocal FGFC via Band Hero XBass!
- The beginning of the "LOL OPERA" series, starting with "Laser Cannon Deth Sentence". A silly request from Hailz soon turned into a huge irregular attraction and one that spawned follow-ups in the form of "Twilight of the Thunder God" and "Bloodlines" later in the year. Though all three charts are typically all talkies, it was one that I really had fun taking creative liberties with, in some of the most awesome ways imaginable

July 2010 - I get surprised on my birthday, both in a bad and good way. Sure, the "I Want It All" vid linked above got a HUGE flame attack that day, which indeed left me crushed. On the other hand tho, and I may have not been so thankful for it at the time, I received 3 different birthday videos from Kire (Almost Easy), tidus (Dancing With Myself) and the TEF gang (Woman). Several days later, boss would also chip in with a run on Extraordinary Girl from GD:RB, though having came up with the idea of the Woman vid in spite of not being able to take part it's fair to say that he didn't forget either.
The amount of community support really overwhelmed me that day, and it also marked the start of my gradual thickening of my e-skin here. You say I suck? I say yeah, lollipops taste great! The OMBFC on "Sister Christian", which I got the guitar part for at around midnight, was marked as a huge thanks for eveyone that made the day remarkable!

October 2010 - After replacing my mic, my TV AND my computer a month before, I re-claimed the FSFC by clearing the XVocals FGFC on Warriors of Rock. A montage of the journey is shown here, along with the most watched vid (Fury of the Storm) and the one that sealed the FGFC (Bohemian Rhapsody). I felt it to be a very beautiful end to a 7-game full band series, and all the support endured throughout was amazing; sure, it may have attracted some douchebags as well but I had grown a lot of thick skin from there to put them in my place.

November 2010 - I was late for Halloween, but this was where I started having more fun with my video editing, starting with THIS run on "Psychosocial".
- It was when I also claimed my second non-vocal FGFC with Van Halen XBass. All because a random "you suck" from Kire spurred me to grind "Loss of Control"... xD
- It was also when arvain and I worked together on a duet for I Know What I Am - a very fun project, and I'm glad he was there and sounded great as a result

December 2010 - I sealed the year by FCing every piece of DLC available. This was a task that somehow lasted well over the past 10 months, and one that managed to pay off a huge amount. I got to explore songs that I may not have considered, noticed some ballsy ones, some lulzy ones, and even some epic ones, and many of the more memorable ones ended up getting played on my streams throughout this time. I had no idea that the DLC would cease not too far in the distance tho, but either way, it was something that made me start to believe more in myself

January 2011 - I FC'd "One Way or Another" in the GH5 era engine, a task that I thought was impossible due to the awkward movements around and lack thereof. So you can say my reaction at the end was absolutely epic, and one that I felt had finally relieved me to some degree.

And of course, February 2011 - the Band Hero FGFC on XGuitar. If there was something to make a last stand on, it had to be there. It wasn't an easy FGFC there as many of those FCs were carried over for multiple days/weeks, with "In a Big Country" somehow taking more time to FC for some reason. And yet, I feel so glad that I finally managed to chop it down!

All the most memorable milestones managed to reflect in me, though I take a lot more pride in making others feel special too. So many people have been around as huge presences in this over-a-year or so, and I will take the time now to address some specific ones that remained firm in my head:

arvain: Your godly OMB work and support was something that managed to keep me going strong. Behind the achievements tho lied one of the most enthusiastic individuals within TEF, and one to even end up showing silly moments as well as the serious ones. A brilliant acquaintance.

boss1592: While I understand your huge competitive streak, you were often there when in need of a more serious vocal debate. Sometimes we have contrasting opinions, but we often took each others with a grain of salt, and even adding on your support for others achieving goals was a great sight to witness too. I'll be seeing plenty of you around the blue for sure.

dr00bles: What can I say, for the most part words mean nothing to me about how much of an inspiration you are to us all. You faced a huge ride yourself in the past year, but through thick and thin you still managed to come out fighting, and I have all confidence that you will also rejoin the FSFC club shortly. In spite of GH crumbling apart, people still see your videos for the modest man and performance skill you have, including many of us at SH

expertwin: Lol, you and your footlong lists of requests will forever remain etched in my head. You made a great observer for many of us over the past few months - maybe one of the more cynical, but still very keen to see how others would fare, even in banner form.

Kire: Your personality often made for a huge form of entertainment whenever things went catastrophic. Sure, you may have your means of questionable "reverse psychology", but it certainly helped many of us get stronger, as well as yourself. Clearly a huge inspiration for the entertainment factor, even though you may not feel that you are

Spaz: Ah, the troll king from Pluto. How can I forget you? Along with your bass pawnage (and your chokes!!), you often have a way with words that makes everyone laugh with you, and is never afraid to express an opinion either. You provided some of the more amusing encounters in the TEF chat over the past months, and I'm sure we'll see plenty more in the near future.

StormEagle: You taught me a lot of lessons in regards to holding a calm nature, and all the times we spent co-opping on some of the more obscure DLC seems to be nothing more than a little speckle of light out of all the mellow discussions we have together. If there's anyone to learn from about controlling egos, then it's definitely you

SuperSonicLink: Your progress as a drummer at a young age was a huge surprise to me when you came onto the team. Though you may be serious at times, that is soon diminished by your sheer determination to get through tough challenges, whether it be all the lolhard drum FCs on your channel, or even going for vocals on "Bat Country". I know you may not have confidence now on some of the hardest FCs left, but I am pretty sure that one day you may become a conquerer in you own right!

tidus: Practically been there every step of the way, and has the thrill to take vocals in a more fun and positive light too, even with a FSFC under your belt. A lot of your silly ideas inspired me a lot for many future vox runs, and it was even great to provide some tech assistance on some, namely that "Slow Hands" run. It's one face that I'm sure to still see a lot of over at the blue!

Werelord: When I saw you got a GHWT FGFC, I was all "omg I can't do this, it was hard enough on the Hard difficulty"; that said, your pwnage as a multi-instrumentalist was seen as something to look up to outside vocals. You may have issues with some of the last tracks in GH5 and BH, but I'll be there for you every step of the way

There may be some others that I may have as well forgotten, but don't make me think that I would shunt everyone like that. It had been an incredible ride through and through, and with the axing of the series I of course feel really sad to see there would be no more charts of its calibre.

But alas, I won't be putting the mic away yet. If you want to see any more vocal accomplishments in the near future, I'll be over on the Blue side seeing what I can get there. The RB3 engine seems to take some getting used to, but I'm sure that I may eventually get there.

I will still put up GH videos as I seal the requests, and even do some birthday ones with them. So I will still be there to satisfy fans on that side too.

I might make appearances with other random instrument accomplishments, but I don't know for sure. Whatever happens, Guitar Hero has made a huge impact on myself as a player, for better or worse... but hopefully for the better

UPDATE HISTORY:
* 14/02/2011 - Indians + No More Mr Nice Guy + Parade of the Dead + Get Your Gunn vids | I Only Want You (DLC) OMBFC
* 12/02/2011 - Crazy Horse + Tourniquet + Was It Worth It? + Escuela de Calor vids | Take What You Take + She Will Be Loved XGuitar FCs - Band Hero XGuitar FGFC!!
* 11/02/2011 - Living Dead Beat + Black Sunday + Shiver + Scumbag Blues vids | Rio + In a Big Country XGuitar FCs
* 06/02/2011 - One Way or Another (in BH) + Love Spreads + It's Only Another Parsec... + From Yesterday vids | Log of last week's stream (The One Where Kire Owned Pat) | Gasoline + Steal My Kisses XGuitar FCs
* 28/01/2011 - Children of the Grave + Attack + The Kill + Mountain Song vids | One Way or Another XVox FC... in GH5-ERA ENGINE?!
* 24/01/2011 - Hard to See (+ attempt at drums!!) + Here It Goes Again + Soul Doubt + Livin' on a Prayer vids | Let's Dance + Rock Star XGuitar FCs
* 17/01/2011 - Assassin + January Mega-PAck vids part 4 w/ full analysis
* 16/01/2011 - Modern Day Cowboy + On the Road Again + January Mega-Pack vids part 3 | Blue Orchid OMBFC (at long last!!)
* 15/01/2011 - The Outsider + The Wind Cries Mary + January Mega-Pack vids part 2 | Log of Friday's stream (The One with expertwin's Quiz) | Love is a Battlefield + 5 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 14/01/2011 - Renegade + January Mega-Pack vids part 1 | | Don't Speak + 3 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 10/01/2011 - Slow Hands + Obstacle 1 + Everlong + Kings and Queens vids | Log of Friday's stream (The One with Performance Mode Pwnage) | Believe + 3 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 07/01/2011 - Calling + Cryin' + Avon + Stranglehold vids | Take a Picture + 5 other BH XGtr FCs
* 31/12/2010 - Happy New Year! Bloodlines + I'm Outta Time + Kick Out the Jams + La Bamba vids | No Rain XVox FC + 6 other DLC - ALL DLC XVOCALS FULL COMBO?!
* 29/12/2010 - Jet City Woman + Uprising + Horse to Water + Too Much Too Young Too Fast vids | Born to Run XVox FC + 8 other DLC - 7 songs left til DLC conquest!
* 24/12/2010 - Merry Xmas!! Scream Aim Fire + Beat It + Kiss-mas TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 21/12/2010 - 1 year at SH!! How You Remind Me + What Do I Get + Very Ape + Re-Education Through Labor vids | When I'm Gone + 3 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 14/12/2010 - Waidmanns Heil + Lunatic Fringe + Go Your Own Way + Commotion vids | All Jimi Hendrix DLC FC'd! | Taking a mourning break... =(
* 12/12/2010 - Good God + Get Free + 90s Rock TP vids part 2 w/ FC analysis | Log of Friday's stream (The One With the Karaoke Mode Stints)
* 10/12/2010 - Float On + 90s Rock TP vids part 1 | American Pie + 3 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 07/12/2010 - Suffocated + Lunatic Fringe + All the Small Things + L'Via L'Viaquez vids | Bleed It Out OMBFC | Waiting for the End XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 03/12/2010 - Interstate Love Song + Paranoid + Spoonman + The Middle vids | Y.M.C.A. + 7 other BH XGuitar FCs
* 30/11/2010 - I Know What I Am (Duet!) + Stray Cat Blues + What's My Age Again? + Band on the Run vids | I Heard It Through the Grapevine OMBFC | Do What You Want XVox FC + 7 other DLC
* 28/11/2010 - Lasso + The Joker + My Chemical Romance TP vids Part 2 w/ FC analysis | Log of Friday's stream (The One with the 600-Sided Dice)
* 26/11/2010 - Today + Tick Tick Boom + My Chemical Romance TP vids Part 1 | I Want You to Want Me + 5 other XGtr FCs - Band Hero is ON!! | Rusty Cage XVox FC
* 23/11/2010 - Fortunate Son + Rockin' in the Free World + That Was Just Your Life + Are You Gonna Go My Way vids | Log of Friday's Stream (The One with the Borked DLC) | I Heard It Through the Grapevine XGuitar FC | Best of You + 2 other bass FCs - GH Van Halen XBass FGFC!!
* 19/11/2010 - Stay Away + Again + Wish + Heartbreaker vids | I Know What I Am OMBFC | Por la Boca Vive el Pez XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 16/11/2010 - Feels Like the First Time + GH:WoR TP vids Part 3 w/ FC analysis
* 14/11/2010 - Pour Some Sugar on Me + GH:WoR TP vids Part 2 | Intruder / (Oh) Pretty Woman + 5 other VH Bass FCs
* 13/11/2010 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise) + GH:WoR TP vids Part 1 | Nothing Else Matters OMBFC
* 12/11/2010 - The Feel Good Drag + Unskinny Bop + The End of the Line + One Armed Scissor vids | The End of Heartache + Everybody Wants Some!! XBass FCs
* 09/11/2010 - Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants + There's No Secrets This Year + The Thing That Should Not Be + The Judas Kiss vids | Log of Friday's stream (The one where we vive la f**king Europa, man!) | Unchained + 7 other VH Bass FCs
* 05/11/2010 - Burn + Cherry Bomb + The Boys are Back in Town + Black Hole Sun vids | (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction XVox FC + 9 other DLC | 2112 part 3 OMBFC
* 02/11/2010 - Psychosocial (lolwut) + Bodies + Safe European Home + The Unforgiven III vids | Log of Friday night's stream (The one with the Barbershop Quartets) | Seven Nation Army OMBFC | Black Hole Sun + Spoonman XVox FCs
* 28/10/2010 - Feel Your Love Tonight + Rocky Horror Picture Show TP vids w/ FC analysis | UStream's fine after all?!
* 24/10/2010 - Symphony of Destruction FBFC (w/vid) | Log of Friday night's stream (The One with the last UStream broadcast =() | Seven Nation Army FBFC too
* Migrating to LiveStream as of next week... thanks so freakin' much UStream =(
* 22/10/2010 - Still taking a breather; Mercyful Fate (co-op) vid | Laser Cannon Deth Sentence XBass FC
* 20/10/2010 - A big thank you to everyone + plans for the near future | Log of Friday night's stream (The one where even Justin Bieber > Jane's Addiction... or so we hear)
* 15/10/2010 - Bohemian Rhapsody FC w/ vid - GH: Warriors of Rock FGFC + series re-FSFC!!
* 13/10/2010 - 2112 vids | Stray Cat Blues FC
* 12/10/2010 - Chemical Warfare + Dance Dance + Disposable Herores + I'm the One vids | Pour Some Sugar on Me + Tones of Home FCs (thanks "Interwebz"!)
* 10/10/2010 - Been Caught Stealing + Bleed It Out + Mother of Mercy + Beautiful Girls vids | Log of Friday's stream ('The One Where I've Been Poured some Furies of the Stormy Sugar on Me...?') | Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants + 8 other FCs
* 08/10/2010 - Black Rain + Theme From Spiderman + Battery + Rock and Roll is Dead vids | The Outsider + 8 other FCs | Feels Like the First Time Vox+Guitar co-op FC (ohai Werelord!)
* 07/10/2010 - Free Ride + Money for Nothing + The Shortest Straw + Pain vids | Holy Wars... The Punishment Due + 9 other FCs
* 06/10/2010 - Aqualung + Bat Country + The Black River + Unchained vids | Dance, Dance + 9 other FCs
* 05/10/2010 - Dancing Through Sunday + Motivation + Vicarious + Dope Nose vids | Aqualung + 4 other FCs
* 04/10/2010 - Nemesis + Ravenous + Creeping Death + So This Is Love? vids | Suffocated + Theme From Spiderman FCs
* 02/10/2010 - Deadfall (w/vid) + 6 other FCs | No Way Back + Albatross + Ain't Talkin' Bout Love vids | Log of Friday night's stream (The One With All the Poor Boys) | Sudden Death XGuitar 5 STARS?!
* 01/10/2010 - Sudden Death (w/ vid) + 11 other FCs | Machinehead + Seek & Destroy + The Impression That I Get vids
* 30/09/2010 - Savior + We're Not Gonna Take It + Naive + Mommy's Little Monster vids | Fortunate Son + 2 other FCs (thanks Kire!)
* 28/09/2010 - This Day We Fight! (w/vid) + 9 other FCs | Come to Life + Oh Pretty Woman + Self Esteem vids
* 26/09/2010 - Fury of the Storm (w/vid) + 7 other FCs | Call Me the Breeze + L.E.S. Artistes + Fade to Black vids | Log of Friday's stream (The One with the Dawn of a New GH Era)
* 24/09/2010 - GH: Warriors of Rock GET! Ties That Bind + Seven Nation Army + Warwick Avenue + Intruder / (Oh) Pretty Woman vids | First thoughts on the new game
* 20/09/2010 - Warrior Wooffus is set! You Had Me + Frantic + Twilight of the Thunder God [LOL] + Stacy's Mom vids | Log of Friday's Stream (The One With the Flashbacks Part II: Lungs of Steel? That Costs a Handful of Pencil Shavings!) | Warwick Avenue OMBFC | Her Strut XVoxFC + 7 other DLC | Update on top 10 hardest GH5 DLC vox FCs I've ever done | Satch Boogie XGuitar PASSED! | Some co-op FC stuff with Kire
* 17/09/2010 - New Laptop! Love Story + Stone Cold Crazy + Munich + Master Exploder vids | The Stroke XVox FC + 3 other DLC | Rock and Roll is Dead + You Really Got Me XBass FCs
* 13/09/2010 - Evil + Rock TP vids part 2 w/ full pack FC analysis | Update on top 10 hardest GHWT DLC vox FCs I've ever done
* 11/09/2010 - Little Guitars + Rock TP vids part 1 | Log of Thursday's stream (The One with the Flashbacks Part I: Hysterics Down Ocean Avenue | Double Vision + 2 other bass FCs | Random thoughts on Guitar Hero Arcade
* 09/09/2010 - Rio + The Kids Don't Stand a Chance + Broken, Beat & Scarred + Sick, Sick, Sick vids | Dull Life XVox FC + 8 other DLC | Hang 'em High + Ice Cream Man XBass FCs
* 07/09/2010 - Beautiful Soul + Holiday + King Nothing + Hang 'Em High vids | Stay Away + Look Good in Leather XVox FCs | Atomic Punk + 2 other XBass FCs
* 06/09/2010 - Pictures of You + Walking on Sunshine + California Queen + The Unforgiven vids | Log of Friday night's stream ('The One where Kire breaks everything... almost!') | Under My Thumb XVox FC + 3 other DLC | So This Is Love? + 2 other VH Bass FCs
* 05/09/2010 - Painkiller XBass FC - the GH Van Halen XBass FGFC is ON!!
* 03/09/2010 - Dance the Night Away + P.O.D. TP vids w/ FC analysis | Bloodmeat, Mean Street + more XBass FCs
* 30/08/2010 - You Belong With Me + Crazy Train + Space Truckin' (x2) + Dyers Eve vids | Log of Friday night's stream ('The one with Werelord again and the new UStream layout') | New TV + Hyperspeed Practice! Turn the Page, Simple Man + more XGuitar FCs | Loss of Control XBass FC + more from VH | Another Way to Die XVox FC + 5 other DLC
* 27/08/2010 - Gasoline + Megadeth TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 23/08/2010 - If You Could Only See + Lifeline + Cousins + Demon Cleaner vids | Log of Friday's stream ('The One with Werelord and the Missing Camera') | Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) OMBFC | Munich XVox FC
* 20/08/2010 - Mean Street + Weezer TP vids w/ OMBFC analysis
* 16/08/2010 - Let's Dance + War Inside My Head + Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) + Never Too Late vids | Log of Friday's stream ('The One With Me and My Cousins') | I'm Free XVox FC + 6 other DLC
* 15/08/2010 - ABC OMBFC
* 13/08/2010 - Back Again + Sum 41 TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 09/08/2010 - Sugar We're Goin' Down + So What + Fuel + Somebody Get Me a Doctor vids | Log of Friday's stream ('The one where I tame Eruption and more vicious monsters!!') | Frail Grasp on the Big Picture XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 06/08/2010 - Just a Girl + The Used TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 02/08/2010 - Birthday FC (last Saturday)! Sister Christian OMBFC (w/ vid) | Love is a Battlefield + War Ensemble + The Takedown + 3 Birthday vids (thanks Kire, Tidus and the TEF gang!) | Log of Friday's stream ('The One with SSL's Co-op Domination')
* 30/07/2010 - Happy Together + Shinedown TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 29/07/2010 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn + All Nightmare Long + Give Me a Sign + And the Cradle Will Rock... vids | Wannabe in LA OMBFC
* 28/07/2010 - The Spirit of Radio + Do You Really Want to Hurt Me + Hot for Teacher [x2] vids | Cousins XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 27/07/2010 - Lonely is the Night + Lady + Rock Star + Best of You vids | Shinedown TP - First Thoughts | Do You Really Want to Hurt Me OMBFC
* 26/07/2010 - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting + Our Song + Master of Puppets + Panama vids | Log of Saturday night's stream (The One Where I PASSED Rio on XDrums!!) | Hang Me Up to Dry + Every Rose Has Its Thorn OMBFCs
* 22/06/2010 - Dirty Little Secret + Disturbed TP vids w/ FC analysis
* 19/07/2010 - So Lonely + So Yesterday + Fly Away + Toxicity vids | Log of Friday night's stream (The One with the 3-Way Vox PFOs) | Hier Kommt Alex XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 16/07/2010 - My Apocalypse + Avenged Sevenfold track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 14/07/2010 - L'Via L'Viaquez co-op FC run wuth SuperSonicLink
* 12/07/2010 - L.A. + Picture to Burn + Take Back the City + Loss of Control vids | Log of Friday night's stream ('The One With the Real Killer Queen!!') | The Joker OMBFC
* 09/07/2010 - Am I Evil? + Hang Me Up to Dry + Queen 2 track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 05/07/2010 - We're an American Band + Kung Fu Fighting + Let Love Rule + White Wedding (Part 1) vids | Log of Friday's stream (The one with 4 games in 1 night!) | Low XVox FC + 9 other DLC | 10 co-op FCs with SuperSonicLink?!
* 02/07/2010 - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) + Pop track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 28/06/2010 - Six Days a Week + I Want You to Want Me + Ice Cream Man + Laser Cannon Deth Sentence (lolwut?) vids | Log of Friday's stream (The one with the dodgy Lemmy impersonation!) | Wonderwall XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 25/06/2010 - Wherever I May Roam + All Time Low track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 22/06/2010 - The Memory Remains Co-op FC - thanks Ander!
* 21/06/2010 - Why Bother + Stacked Actors + Hands Down + Single vids | Log of Friday/Saturday night's streams (The Randoms strike back...?) | Thnks fr the Mmrs XVox FC + 8 other DLC
* 18/06/2010 - Hear About It Later + Alice Cooper track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 14/06/2010 - Sex on Fire + A Million Ways + Rock n' Roll Band + First Date vids | Log of Saturday night's stream (Kire the Drum Destroyer, AKA The Voxbass that Never Comes ._.) | All the Right Moves XVox FC + 7 other DLC
* 11/06/2010 - You and Me + '54 '74 '90 2010 + Like Whoa + The Adventure vids | A Classic Case of Transference XVox FC + 9 other DLC - All Fall of Troy songs FC'd | American Pie + 7 other bass FCs - Band Hero Bass FGFC!!
* 10/06/2010 - Streamline Woman + Eye of the Tiger + Bad Reputation + Enter Sandman vids | Our Song XVox FC + 6 other DLC - All Taylor Swift songs FC'd!
* 09/06/2010 - Gratitude + Believe + Take What You Take + You Really Got Me vids | New XVox FC + 6 other DLC
* 08/06/2010 - Only Happy When It Rains (w/OMBFC!) + Paralyzer + Our Truth + Nothing Else Matters vids | (No More) Paddy's Lament XVox FC + 9 others | Wannabe OMBFC too
* 07/06/2010 - Gamma Ray + The Day That Never Comes + Ocean Avenue + Hell Bent for Leather vids | Log of Friday night's stream ('Kire, Yellowcard isn't an emo band!') | Every Rose Has Its Thorn + 7 other BH bass FCs | Kid Charlemagne XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 04/06/2010 - Double Vision + Stone Temple Pilots track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 31/05/2010 - Lust For Life + Bloodmeat + Our Lips Are Sealed + Runnin' With the Devil vids | Log of Friday Night's stream ('The One with the Juke Box Heron') | Naive + 9 other BH bass FCs | Lenny Kravitz pack XVox FCs
* 28/05/2010 - Blue Orchid + Shimmer and Shine + Bring Me to Life + Ace of Spades vids | Put Your Records On + 9 other BH bass FCs | Single XVox FC
* 24/05/2010 - Atomic Punk + BH/Disney track pack vids w/ FC analysis | Log of Friday Night's stream (inc. a load of drums?!)
* 20/05/2010 - The Memory Remains + Aerosmith track pack vids w/ FC analysis | Feel Good Inc OMBFC
* 17/05/2010 - Deadbolt + Number With No Name + Take a Picture + The End of Heartache vids | Log of Friday Night's stream (BH Performance Mode GET!) | Black Cat + 9 other BH Bass FCs | Rock n' Roll Band XVox FC
* 15/05/2010 - I Love Rock n' Roll OMBFC - my FIRST!
* 14/05/2010 - Hit the Lights + Alternative Pop track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 10/05/2010 - Seven + Don't Speak + Fascination + Jump vids | Log of Friday Night's stream (inc. why I suck at Expert Drums?) | YMCA + 9 other BH Bass FCs | Bloodmeat XVox FC
* 07/05/2010 - Beautiful Mourning + Classic Rock 3 track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 03/05/2010 - Smells Like Teen Spirit + Fly One Time + Hollywood Nights + Painkiller vids | Log of Friday Night's stream (inc. In a Big Country Bass FC + Band Hero Bass FGFC plght announcement) | Nothing All the Time XVox FC + 9 other DLC
* 30/04/2010 - Sad But True + Black Sabath track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 26/04/2010 - Wannabe in LA + Black Cat + Well Thought Out Twinkles + Romeo Delight vids | Ben Harper & Relentless 7 pack FC | Log of Friday's stream (inc. triple FC on Jessie's Girl!)
* 23/04/2010 - One + Phoenix track pack vids w/ FC analysis
* 19/04/2010 - A thank you message to everyone | Log of Friday night's stream
* 16/04/2010 - I Want It All FC w/ vid - Guitar Hero Full Series FC!!
* 15/04/2010 - Running a stream on Friday Night for the first time
* 12/04/2010 - 20th Century Boy + Jessie's Girl + Tuesday's Gone + Jamie's Cryin' + more vids | Ice Cream Man FC + 7 others
* 10/04/2010 - New Global 1st overall on Guitar Hero Metallica?!
* 09/04/2010 - Comedown + Gimme Three Steps + She Will Be Loved + Fight Fire With Fire vids | Double Vision FC + 5 others
* 05/04/2010 - Shout It Out Loud + Astro Zombies + In a Big Country + Semi-Charmed Life vids | Dance the Night Away FC + 7 others
* 02/04/2010 - Happy Easter! Bring the Noise 20XX + The Seven Deadly Sins + Blood and Thunder + Everybody Wants Some!! vids | Semi-Charmed Life FC + 9 others
* 29/03/2010 - They Say + Lay It on the Line + I Heard It Through the Grapevine + Cyanide vids | Atomic Punk FC + 9 others
* 26/03/2010 - Lithium + Kids + No Leaf Clover + The Beautiful People (Co-Op) vids | Obtained GH Van Halen! White Wedding (Part 1) FC
* 22/03/2010 - Hurts So Good + Lonesome Road Blues + Wannabe + Turn the Page vids | Death Magnetic Extras FC
* 19/03/2010 - Looks That Kill + Never Let You Go + Whip It + Mercyful Fate vids | The Thing That Should Not Be FC + 7 others - Guitar Hero Metallica XVox FGFC!
* 18/03/2010 - All Along the Watchtower + Ex-Girlfriend + Mr Roboto + No Excuses vids | The Boys Are Back in Town FC + 9 others
* 17/03/2010 - Happy St. Patrick's Day! Nearly Lost You + Lips of an Angel + Whiplash + Deadbolt (Co-Op) vids | Fight Fire With Fire FC + 9 others
* 16/03/2010 - Bullet With Butterfly Wings + Cigarettes, Wedding Bands + Honky Tonk Women + Armed and Ready vids | Stone Cold Crazy FC + 9 others
* 15/03/2010 - Fame + Losing a Whole Year + Black Horse and the Cherry Tree + For Whom the Bell Tolls vids | Beginning GH Metallica! The Shortest Straw FC + 9 others | Parted ways with Kyle =(
* 12/03/2010 - Runnin' Down a Dream + Santeria + Put Your Records On + Panic Attack! (Co-op) vids | The Impression That I Get FC + 4 others - Band Hero XVox FGFC!!
* 08/03/2010 - One Big Holiday + Sweating Bullets + Can You Take Me + When I'm Gone vids | Lifeline FC + 5 others
* 05/03/2010 - Incinerate + Salute Your Solution + Turn Off the Light + Plug In Baby (Co-Op) vids | Walking on Sunshine FC + 9 others
* 01/03/2010 - Demon(s) + Wolf Like Me + Bodhisattva + Santa Monica vids | Turn Off the Light FC + 9 others
* 26/02/2010 - Back Round + Ticks + Y.M.C.A. + Demon(s) (Co-Op) vids | Kung Fu Fighting FC + 9 others
* 22/02/2010 - Ring of Fire + Sneak Out + We Are the Champions + ABC vids | Put Your Records On FC + 9 others
* 19/02/2010 - Maiden, Mother & Crone + C-Lebrity + Steal My Kisses + I Am the Arsonist (Co-Op) vids | ABC FC + 6 others
* 15/02/2010 - Judith + Dez Moines (Co-Op) + Fat Bottomed Girls + Angels of the Silences vids | Steal My Kisses FC + 2 others
* 12/02/2010 - Beginning Band Hero Imports! American Pie FC (w/vid) + 3 others | Steady As She Goes + No One To Depend On + Harder to Breathe vids
* 08/02/2010 - Done With Everything, Die For Nothing + Antisocial + They Say (Co-Op) vids | Pull Me Under FC + 10 others - Guitar Hero World Tour XVox FGFC!
* 04/02/2010 - Du Hast + Plug In Baby vids | Good God FC + 5 others
* 01/02/2010 - Feel Good Inc + Medicate + Du Hast (Co-Op) vids | One Armed Scissor FC + 7 others
* 30/01/2010 - Announcement: Taking DLC requests to do at the same time as the Band Hero imports!
* 29/01/2010 - Kryptonite + You Give Love a Bad Name + 2 co-op vids | Escuela de Calor FC + 12 others
* 25/01/2010 - American Girl + Make It Wit Chu + 2 co-op vids | Beat It FC + 6 others
* 22/05/2010 - Blue Day + Jailbreak + Brianstorm (Co-Op) vids | One Way or Another FC + 9 others
* 19/01/2010 - Mirror People + Sympathy for the Devil + Sweating Bullets (Co-Op) vids | Antisocial FC + 7 others
* 15/01/2010 - The Rock Show + Sultans of Swing vids | Sweet Home Alabama FC + 5 others
* 11/01/2010 - Bleed American + Play That Funky Music vids | Return to WT! La Bamba FC + 13 others
* 08/01/2010 - Do You Feel Like We Do? Vid | The Spirit of Radio FC + 2 others: Guitar Hero 5 XVox FGFC!!
* 07/01/2010 - A-Punk + Never Miss a Beat vids | Du Hast + Nearly Lost You FCs
* 06/01/2010 - In My Place + Superstition vids | We're an American Band + The Rock Show FCs
* 05/01/2010 - Hungry Like the Wolf + What I Got vids | Play That Funky Music FC + 6 others
* 04/01/2010 - Disconnected + All the Pretty Faces vids | Superstition FC + 8 others
* 02/01/2010 - 21st Century Schizoid Man + Woman from Tokyo vids | Lonely is the Night FC + 8 others | 100 XVoxFCs Club!
* 31/12/2009 - Happy New Year! Under Pressure vid | Do You Feel Like We Do? FC + 8 others
* 30/12/2009 - Song 2 + 2 Minutes to Midnight vids | Under Pressure FC + 5 others
* 29/12/2009 - Sowing Season + Brianstorm vids | So Lonely FC + 3 others
* 28/12/2009 - Dancing With Myself + Send a Little Love Token vids | Sweating Bullets FC + 6 others
* 27/12/2009 - In the Meantime vid | Sympathy for the Devil FC + 2 others
* 24/12/2009 - Merry Xmas! Through the Fire and Flames vid | Fame FC + 6 others
* 23/12/2009 - Barracuda + Mother vids | 2 Minutes to Midnight FC + 9 others
* 22/12/2009 - Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart vid | Brianstorm FC + 3 others
* 21/12/2009 - Unsung vid | In the Meantime FC

---

GH:SH FCs
Click here for the full playlist ;)

Other links:
-(I Love Rock n' Roll OMBFC)

--------

GH5 VOCAL FC CHECKLIST:

-INTENSITY 1- (3 Songs)
[69] Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
[56] Gratitude
[26] One Big Holiday

-INTENSITY 2- (6 Songs)
[55] Demon(s)
[79] Du Hast
[54] Incinerate
[16] Mirror People
[81] No One To Depend On (Live)
[06] Song 2

-INTENSITY 3- (10 Songs)
[68] All Along the Watchtower
[17] Blue Day
[70] Comedown
[18] Feel Good Inc. (OMBFC)
[44] Kryptonite
[80] Nearly Lost You
[29] Sex On Fire
[43] Shout it Out Loud
[19] Steady, As She Goes
[28] They Say (Expert FBFC)

-INTENSITY 4- (23 Songs)
[30] 20th Century Boy
[07] 21st Century Schizoid Man
[61] American Girl
[52] Bullet With Butterfly Wings
[38] Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
[08] Disconnected
[09] Hungry Like The Wolf
[24] Hurts So Good
[10] In My Place
[27] Lithium (Live)
[72] Looks That Kill
[71] Never Miss A Beat
[45] Ring of Fire
[78] The Rock Show
[23] Runnin’ Down a Dream
[31] Seven
[37] Smells Like Teen Spirit
[20] Sneak Out
[83] The Spirit Of Radio (Live) (Dual Co-Op 5* Run)
[77] We’re An American Band
[73] Why Bother?
[62] You and Me
[82] You Give Love A Bad Name

-INTENSITY 5 (16 Songs)-
[11] A-Punk (Dual Co-Op FC)
[12] Bleed American
[46] Bring The Noise 20XX
[02] Dancing With Myself
[74] Deadbolt (Vocals + Guitar 5* run)
[53] Ex-Girlfriend
[66] Gamma Ray
[39] Lust For Life (Live)
[75] Make It Wit Chu
[48] Maiden, Mother, & Crone
[47] Medicate (w/ Diamond Challenge)
[40] Only Happy When It Rains (OMBFC)
[76] Play That Funky Music
[03] Send A Little Love Token
[04] Sowing Season (Yeah)
[32] Sweating Bullets

-INTENSITY 6- (4 Songs)
[57] All The Pretty Faces
[41] Wannabe in LA
[21] Wolf Like Me
[49] Woman From Tokyo (’99 Remix)

-INTENSITY 7- (12 Songs)
[34] Back Round
[51] Blue Orchid
[05] Brainstorm
[50] Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)
[22] Fame
[01] In The Meantime
[63] L.A.
[58] Plug in Baby
[64] Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)
[67] Six Days A Week
[33] Streamline Woman
[13] Sultans of Swing

-INTENSITY 8- (3 Songs)
[59] Jailbreak
[35] Judith
[14] What I Got

-INTENSITY 9- (5 Songs)
[15] 2 Minutes To Midnight
[60] Lonely Is The Night
[36] So Lonely
[65] Superstition
[25] Sympathy for the Devil

-INTENSITY 10- (1 Song)
[42] Under Pressure

---

GH:WT FCs:

-PHI PSI KAPPA-
[02] Feel The Pain
[03] Overkill
[04] No Sleep 'Till Brooklin

-PANG TANG BAY-
[15] Do It Again
[21] Ramblin' Man
[29] Up Around The Bend

-WILTED ORCHID-
[39] About A Girl
[46] The One I Love
[47] You're Gonna Say Yeah!

-OZZFEST-
[59] What I've Done
[67] Scream Aim Fire
[72] Mr. Crowley
[73] Crazy Train

-SWAMP SHACK-
[05] Freak On A Leash
[06] Prisoner Of Society
[07] Stillborn
[08] Trapped Under Ice

-TOOL-
[70] Parabola
[80] Schism
[81] Vicarious

-ROCK BRIGADE-
[16] Some Might Say
[22] Beautiful Disaster
[28] Are You Gonna Go My Way
[30] Dammit
[31] Eye Of The Tiger

-HOUSE OF BLUES-
[40] Hey Man, Nice Shot
[48] Hotel California
[49] The Joker
[50] Love Removal Machine
[51] Hot For Teacher

-BONE CHURCH-
[60] Santeria
[68] Obstacle 1
[74] Mountain Song
[75] Today
[76] Rebel Yell

-STRUTTER'S FARM-
[09] On The Road Again
[10] Heartbreaker
[11] Band On The Run
[12] Stranglehold
[13] Love Me Two Times

-TED'S TIKI HUT-
[17] Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
[23] Pretty Vacant
[61] Monsoon
[32] Aggro

-AMOEBA RECORDS-
[41] The Middle
[52] Everlong
[53] Assassin
[54] Misery Business
[55] Go Your Own Way

-RECORDING STUDIO-
[62] Hollywood Nights
[69] Lazy Eye
[77] Love Spreads
[78] Nuvole E Lenzuola
[79] Weapon Of Choice

-AT&T PARK-
[14] La Bamba
[18] Spiderwebs
[19] American Woman
[20] Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
[24] The Wind Cries Mary
[25] Purple Haze

-TESLA'S COIL-
[33] Float On
[34] Hail To The Freaks
[35] Vinternoll2
[36] Soul Doubt
[37] Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast

-WILHEIM'S KEEP-
[42] Kick Out The Jams
[56] The Kill
[57] Our Truth
[58] Escuela De Calor
[63] Demolition Man
[64] Livin' On A Prayer

-TIMES SQUARE-
[38] One Way Or Another
[43] Shiver
[27] Antisocial
[26] Re-Education Through Labor
[01] B.Y.O.B.
[44] L'Via L'Viaquez (Vox + Drums Co-Op FC)
[45] Beat It

-SUNNA'S CHARIOT-
[65] One Armed Scissor
[66] Toy Boy
[71] Good God
[82] Never Too Late
[83] Pull Me Under

---

BAND HERO FC CHECKLIST:

INTENSITY 1:
[V31] [B61] [G08] Hang Me Up To Dry

INTENSITY 2:
[V64] [B29] [G10] Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
[V18] [B64] [G65] She Will Be Loved

INTENSITY 3:
[V50] [B20] [G01] A Million Ways
[V40] [B40] [G42] The Adventure
[V39] [B41] [G34] Bring Me To Life
[V22] [B38] [G49] Don't Speak
[V35] [B36] [G16] I Want You To Want Me (Live)
[V61] [B54] [G24] Paralyzer
[V59] [B56] [G39] So Yesterday
[V21] [B09] [G27] Whip It

INTENSITY 4:
[V19] [B13] [G44] Believe
[V62] [B21] [G48] Dirty Little Secret
[V20] [B42] [G46] Lips Of An Angel
[V60] [B27] [G14] Mr. Roboto
[V34] [B17] [G18] Picture To Burn
[V38] [B02] [G41] Take A Picture
[V55] [B45] [G05] Take Back The City

INTENSITY 5:
[V52] [B24] [G20] Black Cat
[V36] [B51] [G09] Every Rose Has Its Thorn
[V27] [B19] [G45] Hands Down
[V53] [B62] [G52] Happy Together
[V16] [B15] [G35] If You Could Only See
[V51] [B01] [] In A Big Country
[V01] [B08] [G53] Just A Girl
[V08] [B22] [G58] Let's Dance
[V28] [B58] [G11] Love Story
[V15] [B44] [G06] Ocean Avenue
[V25] [B33] [G50] Oh Pretty Woman
[V63] [B16] [G43] Our Lips Are Sealed
[V37] [B48] [G56] Pictures Of You
[V54] [B55] [G59] Rock Star
[V17] [B26] [G37] When I'm Gone

INTENSITY 6:
[V06] [B10] [G29] Angels Of The Silences
[V46] [B05] [G31] Bad Reputation
[V47] [B60] [G17] Black Horse And The Cherry Tree
[V29] [B18] [G32] Fascination
[V05] [B52] [G15] I Heard It Through The Grapevine
[V24] [B53] [G02] L.E.S. Artistes
[V56] [B35] [G25] Lifeline
[V09] [B43] [G55] Love Is A Battlefield
[V10] [B59] [G28] Sugar, We're Goin' Down
[V45] [B46] [G64] Take What You Take
[V14] [B11] [G26] Y.M.C.A.

INTENSITY 7:
[V57] [B50] [G38] Beautiful Soul
[V30] [B47] [G07] Honky Tonk Women
[V65] [B06] [G21] The Impression That I Get
[V58] [B25] [G03] Like Whoa
[V32] [B32] [G22] Naive
[V48] [B03] [] Rio
[V11] [B63] [G36] Santa Monica
[V07] [B04] [G61] Steal My Kisses
[V49] [B12] [G47] Walking On Sunshine
[V33] [B49] [G04] Wannabe (OMBFC)
[V12] [B30] [G13] Warwick Avenue

INTENSITY 8:
[V02] [B37] [G30] Back Again
[V03] [B07] [G60] Gasoline
[V26] [B39] [G19] Kung Fu Fighting
[V42] [B57] [G51] You Belong With Me
[V41] [B14] [G40] You Had Me

INTENSITY 9:
[V13] [B23] [G12] ABC
[V04] [B65] [G33] American Pie
[V44] [B28] [G54] Kids
[V23] [B34] [G56] Put Your Records On
[V43] [B31] [G23] Turn Off The Light

---

GH METALLICA CHECKLIST:

-TIER 1: THE FORUM-
[02] For Whom The Bell Tolls
[03] The Unforgiven

-TIER 2: TUSHINO AIRFIELD-
[47] Blood and Thunder
[04] Beautiful Mourning
[05] Demon Cleaner
[44] Ace of Spades
[46] Turn the Page (Live)

-TIER 3: METALLICA AT TUSHINO-
[45] Nothing Else Matters
[07] Fade to Black
[41] One
[06] Enter Sandman
[31] No Leaf Clover

-TIER 4: HAMMERSMITH APOLLO-
[39] War Ensemble
[24] Hell Bent For Leather
[42] War Inside My Head
[09] Mother of Mercy
[08] Armed and Ready
[43] Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
[17] King Nothing
[38] Sad But True
[40] Wherever I May Roam
[21] The Memory Remains (Vox + Guitar Dual FC)

-TIER 5: DAMAGED JUSTICE TOUR-
[20] Mommy's Little Monster (Live)
[22] The Black River
[25] Stacked Actors
[33] Tuesday's Gone
[23] Toxicity
[29] Fuel
[34] All Nightmare Long
[01] Frantic
[32] Dyer's Eve
[10] The Shortest Straw

-TIER 6: THE MEADOWLANDS-
[36] The Boys Are Back in Town
[37] Albatross
[11] Am I Evil?
[19] Disposable Heroes
[30] Seek & Destroy
[35] Creeping Death
[12] Master of Puppets
[18] Battery

-TIER 7: DONNINGTON PARK-
[13] Evil
[28] No Excuses
[15] Stone Cold Crazy
[27] Hit The Lights
[16] Mercyful Fate
[26] Fight Fire With Fire (Vox + Drums Co-Op FC)
[14] Whiplash

-FINAL TIER: ICE CAVE-
[48] The Thing That Should Not Be

-EXTRA TIER: DEATH MAGNETIC-
[X1] Broken, Beat & Scarred
[X2] Cyanide
[X3] My Apocalypse

---

GH VAN HALEN CHECKLIST:

-TIER 1: Van Halen Intro-
[V02] [B38] Panama
[V03] [B39] Runnin' With The Devil

-TIER 2: Guests in LA-
[V04] [B02] Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
[V05] [B36] The End Of Heartache
[V41] [B45] Best Of You
[V01] [B43] White Wedding (Part 1)
[V42] [B03] Master Exploder

-TIER 3: VH in West Hollywood-
[V06] [B35] Everybody Wants Some!!
[V22] [B17] And The Cradle Will Rock...
[V30] [B21] Hang 'Em High
[V40] [B15] Somebody Get Me A Doctor
[V23] [B37] Intruder / (Oh) Pretty Woman

-TIER 4: Guests in Rome-
[V08] [B25] Rock And Roll Is Dead
[V07] [B07] The Takedown
[V43] [B13] Painkiller
[V27] [B04] Space Truckin'
[V24] [B08] Come To Life

-TIER 5: VH in New York-
[V09] [B05] Loss Of Control
[V39] [B27] Jamie's Cryin'
[V38] [B12] Romeo Delight
[V10] [B18] Atomic Punk
[V35] [B29] Jump

-TIER 6: Guests in Berlin-
[V31] [B01] Pain
[V32] [B41] Stacy's Mom
[V11] [B40] First Date
[V13] [B19] Sick, Sick, Sick
[V12] [B32] Safe European Home

-TIER 7: VH in Dallas-
[V37] [B31] Unchained
[V21] [B11] Beautiful Girls
[V36] [B22] Ice Cream Man
[V33] [B30] Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
[V14] [B06] I'm The One

-TIER 8: Guests in London-
[V34] [B24] Double Vision
[V16] [B23] Dope Nose
[V15] [B34] Semi-Charmed Life
[V44] [B33] I Want It All

-TIER 9: VH in the Netherlands-
[V17] [B26] You Really Got Me
[V29] [B22] Feel Your Love Tonight
[V28] [B16] So This Is Love?
[V18] [B44] Little Guitars

-TIER 10: VH in the Early Years-
[V26] [B09] Hot For Teacher
[V19] [B42] Hear About It Later
[V20] [B10] Mean Street
[V25] [B28] Dance The Night Away

-NO TIER ON VOCALS-
[B14] Eruption

---

GH:WoR CHECKLIST:

-INTENSITY 1 (3 songs)-
[07] 2112 Pt. 7 - Grand Finale
[85] If You Want Peace... Prepare For War
[40] Nemesis

-INTENSITY 2 (4 songs)-
[03] 2112 Pt. 1 - Overture
[50] Bleed It Out
[51] Bloodlines
[61] Chemical Warfare

-INTENSITY 3 (10 songs)-
[39] Deadfall
[67] Ghost
[75] I'm Broken
[87] Listen To Her Heart
[71] Losing My Religion
[73] Love Gun
[41] No Way Back
[32] Ravenous
[78] Sharp Dressed Man (live)
[08] We're Not Gonna Take It

-INTENSITY 4 (14 songs)-
[09] Call Me the Breeze (Live)
[34] Children of the Grave
[22] Free Ride
[66] Graduate
[28] Hard to See
[59] It's Only Another Parasec...
[30] Motivation
[19] Machinehead
[42] Move It On Over (live)
[77] Psychosocial
[02] Seven Nation Army
[72] Slow Hands
[84] Uprising
[29] (You Can Still) Rock in America

-INTENSITY 5 (22 songs)-
[04] 2112 Pt. 3 - Discovery
[46] Bat Country
[27] Bodies
[45] Burnin' For You
[35] Calling
[31] Dancing Through Sunday
[65] Get Free
[69] How You Remind Me
[24] Interstate Love Song
[53] Jet City Woman
[58] Lasso
[79] Lunatic Fringe
[70] Paranoid (live)
[57] Rockin' in the Free World
[81] Re-Ignition (live)
[52] Scumbag Blues
[20] Self Esteem
[33] Sudden Death
[43] Suffocated
[49] Tick Tick Boom
[74] Waidmanns Heil
[82] What Do I Get?

-INTENSITY 6 (25 songs)-
[23] 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx
[05] 2112 Pt. 5 - Oracle - The Dream
[06] 2112 Pt. 6 - Sollioquy
[18] Again
[60] Been Caught Stealing
[13] Burn
[36] Cherry Bomb
[62] Cryin'
[63] Fascination Street
[12] The Feel Good Drag
[21] Fortunate Son
[10] Fury of the Storm
[80] I Know What I Am
[38] Indians
[37] Modern Day Cowboy
[47] Money for Nothing
[15] No More Mr. Nice Guy
[76] The Outsider
[25] Renegade
[73] Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
[90] Stray Cat Blues
[44] Theme From Spiderman
[86] There's No Secrets This Year
[01] Ties That Bind
[26] Unskinny Bop
[17] Wish

-INTENSITY 7 (9 songs)-
[48] Aqualung
[54] Black Rain
[55] Dance Dance
[64] Feels Like the First Time
[68] Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
[14] I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
[88] Pour Some Sugar On Me (live)
[16] Savior

-INTENSITY 8 (3 songs)-
[56] 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation
[11] This Day We Fight!
[89] Tones of Home

-INTENSITY 10 (1 song)-
[91] Bohemian Rhapsody

---

DLC SHOWCASE:

30 Seconds to Mars:
-Attack
-From Yesterday
-Kings and Queens

80s
-Sister Christian (OMB FC)

90s Rock
-Name
-Plowed
-Real World
-Sex and Candy
-What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Aerosmith
-Livin' on the Edge
-Love in an Elevator
-Rag Doll

Alice Cooper
-I'm Eighteen
-School's Out
-Welcome to My Nightmare

All Hallows' Eve
-Astro Zombies
-The Beautiful People (Vox + Guitar 5* run)

All Time Low
-Damned If I Do Ya (Live)
-Dear Maria Count Me In
-Weightless

Alternative Pop
-Face Down
-Low Day
-You're All I Have

Avenged Sevenfold
-Afterlife
-Almost Easy
-Scream

Band Hero (Disney)
-7 Things
-Falling Down
-Here We Go Again

Ben Harper & Relentless 7
-Fly One Time
-Number With No Name
-Shimmer and Shine

Black Sabbath
-After Forever
-Into the Void
-Sweet Leaf

Blink 182
-All the Small Things

Breaking Benjamin
-Give Me a Sign

Celebrity New Years
-Harder to Breathe
-Our Song

Classic Rock 1
-Jessie's Girl
-Rock n' Roll Band

Classic Rock 2
-Lay It on the Line

Classic Rock 3
-Juke Box Hero
-Take the Money and Run

Country
-Ticks

Death Magnetic (Metallica)
-The Day That Never Comes
-The End of the Line
-The Judas Kiss
-That Was Just Your Life
-The Unforgiven III

Dig Out Your Soul (Oasis)
-I'm Outta Time

Disturbed
-Down With the Sickness
-Indestructible
-Stricken

Epitaph Punk-O-Rama
-Ruby Soho

European Track Pack 1
-'54 '74 '90 '2010

Fall of Troy
-Panic Attack! (Vox + Guitar 5* run)
-Single

February Mega-Pack
-Black Sunday
-Blooddrunk
-Coma White
-Crazy Horse
-Get Your Gunn
-Living Dead Beat
-Parade of the Dead
-Tourniquet
-Was It Worth It?
-World on Fire

Flogging Molly
-The Seven Deadly Sins

GH:WoR Track Pack
-Elected
-Limelight
-Love Song
-Nothing to Say
-Poison
-Red Barchetta
-Talk Dirty to Me
-Tom Sawyer
-We're All Gonna Die

January Mega-Pack
-2nd Sucks
-All I Want
-Buried Myself Alive
-Closer
-Downfall of Us All
-The Hand That Feeds
-Head Like a Hole
-Rescue Me
-We've Got a Situation Here
-Wings of a Butterfly

KISS-Mas
-Calling Dr. Love
-Detroit Rock City

Knuckle Sandwich
-Bloodmeat

Lenny Kravitz
-Fly Away
-Lady
-Let Love Rule

Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Gimme Three Steps

Megadeth
-Hangar 18
-Peace Sells
-Symphony of Destruction (Full Band FC)

Metal
-Laser Cannon Deth Sentence [LOL]
-Twilight of the Thunder God [LOL]

My Chemical Romance
-Bulletproof Heart
-Helena
-Teenagers
-Welcome to the Black Parade

New Blues Masters
-Lonesome Road Blues

Nirvana 2
-Stay Away
-Very Ape

OK Go
-Here It Goes Again

Phoenix
-Everything is Everything
-Lisztomania

P.O.D.
-Boom
-Southtown
-Youth of the Nation

Pop
-Fireflies
-Just Dance
-This Love

Pop Rock
-So What

Queen 1
-C-Lebrity
-Fat Bottmed Girls
-We Are the Champions

Queen 2
-Crazy Little Thing Called Love
-Somebody to Love

Queens of the Stone Age
-Avon

Raconteurs
-Salute Your Solution

R.E.M.
-Horse to Water

Rock
-Blue Monday
-The Dope Show
-Epic
-I Stand Alone
-Last Resort
-Nookie

Rocky Horror Picture Show
-Hot Patootie
-Sweet Transvestite
-Time Warp

Shinedown
-Devour
-Second Chance
-Sound of Madness

Silversun Pickups
-Well Thought Out Twinkles

Southern Rock
-Commotion

Steely Dan
-Bodhisattva

Stone Temple Pilots
-Between the Lines
-Plush
-Sex Type Thing

Sum 41
-Fat Lip
-In Too Deep
-Still Waiting

Telephantasm (Soundgarden)
-Black Hole Sun
-Spoonman

Third Eye Blind
-Can You Take Me
-Losing a Whole Year
-Never Let You Go

Travis Barker
-What's My Age Again?

The Used
-The Bird and the Worm
-Pretty Handsome Awkward
-The Taste of Ink

Vampire Weekend
-Cousins
-Holiday
-The Kids Don't Stand a Chance

Weezer
-Beverly Hills
-Island in the Sun
-Pork and Beans

Wolfmother
-California Queen
Pilgrim (Vox + Guitar Double FC)

Yeah Yeah Yeahs/The Faint/The Editors
-Munich

---

BANNER TIME:

Vox Clubs

Other Clubs

Thanks for visiting

Last edited by Wooffus on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 419 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you've made excellent progress in Smash Hits, and you're really close to finishing that up! I expect you to fly through GH5.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job with GHSH and good luck with GH5! It's great to see some new vox faces around here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the pair of you.

I think I pretty much needed to endure it after what I faced today - 6 inches of snow, freezing cold temperatures, and 6 hours to claim my first ever GH5 FC! (And no, it's not anything in intensity 4 or lower either.)

---

UPDATE: Dec 21 2009

Video Feature: Unsung (Live in Chicago)

This is my freestyling at its most random, apologies for all that. XD But at least it's an easy song to sing, so what else can we expect.

GH5 FGFC Progress Report - So, I made a start today on my attempt to FGFC the game. I only nailed one song today but what a monster it was. It took me a whole SIX HOURS including lunch and bathroom breaks to bring this baby down:

Unfortunately, it wasn't in the original pitchings - the "oohs" at the beginning were done an octave lower (I needed the strength for the rest of the song) and the verses were done an octave higher (because I can't hit the low Cs there).

Still, goodness knows how much longer it'll take for either the rest of the 7s and those higher than that, hehe. At any rate, better here than deliberately going for an easy ride. The resulting video from it will be posted on my Dailymotion account near the beginning of January.

[Entry archived here for the sake of the first post.]

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!

Last edited by Wooffus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Thanks to the pair of you.

I think I pretty much needed to endure it after what I faced today - 6 inches of snow, freezing cold temperatures, and 6 hours to claim my first ever GH5 FC! (And no, it's not anything in intensity 4 or lower either.)

You should see once I update the first post

Hey! Don't understimate those lower tier songs they can be a pain also. Anyway, it is good to see a new vocalist around here. Be aware though that GH5 is no pushover vocally. Also be aware that you'll have some competition...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I will have some competition. I'm not at all expecting to have as many high scores as I did on GH:SH, so I'm taking it in my stride and seeing what I can and can't do.

Who knows, this time 4 months ago I was feverishly trying to beat dr00bles's vid score on "Through the Fire and Flames" but without success. I still can't pass the 300k mark on it, but I've become increasingly more consistent overtime. So yes, I'm still pretty sure I've got the stamina to cover this feat.

And yes, as far as low tiered songs are concerned, "Dancing With Myself" is the one I fear the most because I can't sing baritone :P but I'll still do my best with it.

werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
I know I will have some competition. I'm not at all expecting to have as many high scores as I did on GH:SH, so I'm taking it in my stride and seeing what I can and can't do.

Who knows, this time 4 months ago I was feverishly trying to beat dr00bles's vid score on "Through the Fire and Flames" but without success. I still can't pass the 300k mark on it, but I've become increasingly more consistent overtime. So yes, I'm still pretty sure I've got the stamina to cover this feat.

And yes, as far as low tiered songs are concerned, "Dancing With Myself" is the one I fear the most because I can't sing baritone :P but I'll still do my best with it.

Yeah. And if you couldn't tell by competition...I meant me. I'm already at 14 and I am going to do everything in my power to beat you. Good luck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always nice to see GH Vocalists displaying accomplishments without being affraid of nothing but girl, that's so awesome of a 1st FC that it ain't even funny!

This song always made some quality cockslapping on me, be on Expert, or even on Hard. Mad props, looking forward to more GH5 progress!

P.S.: Who can't sing baritone? Hehe, looks like I got your gender!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, vocal lag in WT Wii aside, trying to sing "Rebel Yell" in the original octaves, or even the whole thing one octave higher, pretty much cripples me. As much as I love Billy Idol as a musician, his songs are a pain to sing (!).

Thanks very much for the visit

tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome anytime! Just the fact that you were patient enough to grind a song for SIX hours makes me cringe. I couldn't stand 90 minutes trying to FC Never Too Late!

But I'll be following this thread for sure. You did an awesome job on Smash Hits, and you promise a lot on GH5. Hell, your 1st FC is way better than my best GH5 FC in my opinion!

Keep rocking!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh? Looking at your scores you've handled both FCs of higher-intensity songs, and scored more than 170k points on several as well. But I appreciate the comment still, so thank you.

Anyway, the first post is updated with a fresh update from today. It was more than snow that was involved in an unforecasted storm, that's for sure (!).

---

Video Feature: Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart

For me, the lyrics move so fast in that song it's actually hard to get the dictions completely right while getting the pitches to match up at the same time. Of course, that would mean that my verse 2 might've been a little sloppy and the choruses have ALL had a certain word missing. Alas, still very fun.

GH5 FGFC Progress Report - After somehow bringing up Billy Idol last night, I found myself encouraged to try his entry out this morning. However, from the day's ordeal, not one but FOUR FCs managed to come out of it:

So let me go through them one by one.
"Dancing With Myself" was ALL done an octave higher, and I was surprised that I only nailed the FC in 3 takes after about 15 minutes' practice. 80s power!
"Send a Little Love Token" was obviously done all on the same octave, same amount of time covered as the previous song. And it's odd because I don't even know it all that much either (!).
"Sowing Season" had the verses done an octave higher but the rest was done as it was. Otherwise, that was still remarkably easy to learn, give or take some of the low bits.
As for "Brianstorm", that obviously took longer than the other three put together, and I DID have my mumble moments to get through some of my trickier phrases, but it was still all done in the same octave as the original and I feel very happy to have managed to nail that monster in the end.

tl,dr: Another four for the checklist!

[Entry archived here for the sake of the first post.]

Last edited by Wooffus on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I can't even pass Sowing Season, nor getting on Brianstorm. Love Token is a "?" FC-wise, but I think I can do it. But Jesus Christ, that was some serious stuff!

FGFC is a-waitin' for you!

dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! Sowing Season and Brianstorm are of nightmarish proportions. A new challenger has arrived!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP! I though it would be nice to compete with you for the FGFC, but BRIANSTORM!? SOWING SEASON!? Clearly you are out of my league you will easily beat me to the FGFC. Can you at least tell me how you manage to pull this stuff off? How do you do it?! Congrats on the amazing FCs though

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, most of my tricks for dealing with short phrases in GH:SH pretty much apply here. Extending the opening note of the phrase so that you're singing it just a little earlier than anticipated definitely helps if you want it marked in time - a good example of it can be seen for the ending in my video for "Godzilla".

I also like to cite other peoples' video recordings for ways to pitch certain parts of the song. dr00bles probably knows this by now, but I used HIS recording on "Brianstorm" as a pitch reference for when I attempted it. Course, it doesn't always come down to that though - the only reference I could find for "Dancing With Myself" made a pig's ear of the ending, so I had to do some trial and error with that one myself to get it just right.

I just never realised that "Sowing Season" would be a nightmare for most; then again, being mathematically sound, I thought the pitches I detected from the reference I found seemed logical to me. But since I'm crazy enough to also sing "Play With Me" with the correct annunciations, I suppose I have different feelings for it, I guess

Anyway, much thanks

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 1 of 49

Jump to: