SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be the sole comment guy, but I'll reply. Thanks in advance

There are two cases going on for "Rag Doll" and "ABC" here. They both have their batshit insane points somewhere, but they both have pointers that make them equally as tough.
The big awkward points for "Rag Doll" are a load of the fast short notes that come around which makes it hard to keep combo if you're trying to perform it, as well as that crazy ending with what could be the only traces of awkward semitone shifting throughout the entire song.
"ABC" has a crazier pitch span, going from G#3 to G#5; that also has a slightly higher quantity of short phrases, but the fast notes here actually seem more manageable to try and land on since they don't shift around as fast as the aforementioned Aerosmith track. I'd say due to the last reason that I think a re-FC on "ABC" is more possible for me than another on "Rag Doll", but don't think I'd re-FC either of them any time soon.

Boss did indeed say that "Ticks" is harder than anything in GH5 and BH, and he also said the same thing about "Salute Your Solution". In fact, when he said that if I could get "ABC" I could get anything, that spurred me to try again with "Ticks" and see what I could do. But i still stand by what I said in the vid - I'm not going through another strainful FC on that song again, no matter how many times Kire keeps asking for it.

Moving on tho, the focus of today's update comes towards the new pack for this week. So with people everywhere breaking away from education for the summer, this makes the Alice Cooper pack so uncannily appropriate.

---

Update: June 18th 2010

Video Features:

Van Halen: Hear About It Later
DLC (Alice Cooper): I'm Eighteen | School's Out (YT | DM) | Welcome to my Nightmare

It's Friday again, and this means approaching the new DLC pack of the week!
Course, I paired it up with a run on "Hear About It Later" if only for the connection of going back to the simplicity of classic rock itself. Still love the reaction for when seeing the Early Years gig with my own eyes, that I can't doubt

As for the DLC pack, it was the one I had been looking forward to the most for the entire month - the Alice Cooper track pack. Beenox did a better job in charting the vocal parts than the Stone Temple Pilots pack, so my hat's off to them. I found that they were also more accessible even to those that aren't quite as great on vocals too, and that's what makes them as they are - great songs to sing along to. Let me cover them all:

I'm Eighteen - Out of the pack I found it the most fun to learn - I thought during the process that Cooper sounded like a mini-Hetfield in the way the chart was presented, which made it all the more awesome to perform. You may need to watch for some of the variations tho, but otherwise you should be fine.

School's Out - The most famous Alice Cooper hit, and I thought I'd be clever enough to get it sightread. But silly me choked on the first phrase!! Alas, I found the familiarity with the hit the reason why I succeeded with the performance too. All I can say is watch your consonants on "we ain't got anything that rhymes" - short notes are short.

Welcome to my Nightmare - The challenge I took with this song was to do as much as I can in the original octave. And given how shallow my lower range is in comparison to other vocalists around here, this rendered the song so much more of a throat killer than "Sex Type Thing" in the STP pack. There were two phrases that I ultimately couldn't grab and had to octave shift ("right at home / here" in the second verse), but otherwise I thought it was interesting to pull off.

I can say the wait was worth it. I took down the vocal parts almost too quickly though, but you still can't go wrong with one of the pioneers of heavy metal anyway. I can imagine that the guitar solos would be more fun to go through, so only time will tell if I get to do other parts too. I can say the wait was worth it

And I'll inform you later on today for when my stream is ready. Meet you there when the time comes!

[This update has been archived here from the first post.]

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!

Last edited by Wooffus on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what a disappointing night. All I did was just took requests from people and scared people away with stuff that I randomly picked myself. I've had to stop the stream prematurely and hope to resume where I left off tomorrow night. I feel so let down

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Well, what a disappointing night. All I did was just took requests from people and scared people away with stuff that I randomly picked myself. I've had to stop the stream prematurely and hope to resume where I left off tomorrow night. I feel so let down

Again, I assure you. What's putting me away from here is...you know the drill.

Anyway, long overdue congrats on the BH Bass FGFC are long overdue! You've come a long way, and it must've felt great to get a non-Vocal FGFC as vocalist!

Also, I've seen that the charting job on the Alice Cooper pack was much better than on the STP one. Glad you had fun while doing those vids! Hoping to be able to check your stream tomorrow!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know about your situation so you're just about fine. Hope the issues that you have at home finally get resolved sooner or later.

And yeah, it *does* feel good to have a non-vocal FGFC, even though there are some people in Team Epic Fail who are all "lol" at anything BH related. But I don't care, it took me long enough to get it, so thanks

And while I'm here, I'm gonna say that the stream will resume in 10 minutes, while I decide to do something that I swore I'd never do again - co-op with people that I don't know. Be there! :P

Wooffus  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much of a response since, but I was still very satisfied with the response on Saturday, so thank you

I managed to keep productive since, including finally wrapping up that OneRepublic pack. So thanks very much for those memories of FCing those songs... even if they weren't so great.

---

Update: June 21st 2010

Video Features:

GH5: Why Bother
DLC: Single (YT | DM)
BH Import: Hands Down
Metallica: Stacked Actors

Four new vids for the start of the week!
"Why Bother" continues my plight through GH5, and has me attempting something ridiculously fun and short. Seems a little redundant now but I really don't mind singing this one much in future co-op sessions.
"Single" is the latest in line of the DLC requests. What can I say, the Fall of Troy track pack was and still is fun!
"Hands Down" was covered in last night's stream, if only to spite Kire and his anti-emo commentary. But who cares, the song is fun to sing, just wished that my dictaphone wasn't in a weird place when doing so.
And let's fetch up another Metallica reference through "Stacked Actors". Still surprised that there's no other vox run out there, or at least last time I checked, so here's a rough reference if anyone's still stuck on it.

Before I go anywhere, thanks a lot for being there for the stream that spanned over Friday and Saturday. Glad it did span over those two days, for more obvious reasons than one too. I'll recap it all here before moving on. All songs were done through GH5 throughout.

Part 1 - Friday evening

1. With summer kicking in, the stream was opened through a vox run on "School's Out" (Alice Cooper).
  2. A couple more requests were taken not long after that, still vox as well. Those in question were "I'm Eighteen" (Alice Cooper) and "The Seven Deadly Sins" (Flogging Molly).
  3. Kire asked me to go through his GHTunes customs on bass, but before I did that, I showed off a cover of Storm Eagle's stage from Megaman X that I made in the previous 24 hours.
  4. Then there came Kire's songs. He asked for guitar on some parts too, which made it all the more frustrating when it took me several attempts to get past the intro in "Metal Madness" again.
  5. I then broke away from there to do some drum requests. Not many specific ones were opted for, but I went ahead with "Thnks fr th Mmrs" (Fall Out Boy), "Happy Together" (BH import, questionable OMBFC coming?), "Girls Girls Girls" (80s), "Whip It" (BH Import, lol almost failed the intro), "Kung Fu Fighting" (BH import), "Take a Picture" (BH import) and "Lifeline" (BH import again).
  6. The vox made a return, with a link to rock n' roll to some degree - in particular, "Juke Box Hero" (Classic Rock 3) and "Rock and Roll All Nite" (SH Import). With the audience dying down early, I also decided to close it down early.

Part 2 - Saturday evening

1. With a thirst for co-op left over from the night before, I tried to find someone to do "Superstition" with via randoms and failed spectacularly twice - one player wasn't even playing at all, and the other bailed out after the first verse.
  2. Luckily I found an expert guitarist to get through "Sacrifice" (Reggae) and "Du Hast" all in one piece. So they aren't all that bad at all.
  3. An easy drummer was found for "No One to Depend On" and "Kryptonite". I seriously can't think of the latter right now before thinking of Ontwikseltsaar's classmates and their parody through "Holland and the EU". .__.
  4. Another drummer found, this time for "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "Dancing With Myself".
  5. FingerQuick asked for some Aerosmith, so I did a solo vox run on "Love in an Elevator", followed by a run on "Hands Down" to spite Kire (!!!) while waiting for him to come online.
  6. Kire did some co-op with me on "I Was Made For Lovin' You" (Kiss), "The Touch" and "(No More) Paddy's Lament" (Flogging Molly) before facing disconnection issues; we couldn't reconnect since, even when changing from BQP to Vox PFO.
  7. Due to popular demand, a vox run was done on "Bloodmeat" (Knuckle Sandwich), which beaten my crappy initial score. Kire then asked to 'stop being so good' so that was quicky followed by a run on "All the Right Moves" (OneRepublic), which was anything but righteous, lol.
  8. Found 3 guitarists of varying difficulties and did "Blue Day" and "Wolf Like Me" before bailing out during yet *another* selection of "Du Hast". Stop picking stuff I've already done, people!
  9. chaosfreak asked for a vox run on "Santa Monica", knowing the trickiness of the track due to it being parzrevenge's last song for the Band Hero FGFC. Couldn't re-FC it though, but I did my best.
  10. Co-opped with someone else on "Nothing All the Time" (Activision Music) before vanishing again. Stop picking that same Rammstein track already!!
  11. Kire asked for more vox, this time through another run on "Fly Away" (Lenny Kravitz)
  12. Took up a sightread guitar run on "Welcome to My Nightmare" (Alice Cooper), and only just got the 5 stars. Lol trill, indeed.
  13. Found a medium guitarist for "Plug In Baby", but bailed out after stream issues - at least we finished the song.
  14. After reconnecting, I then continued on, but only long enough for 2 solo vox runs on "Seven" and "Sister Christian" (80s). I then stopped due to sickness, but that was still definitely more satisfying than the night before.

Again, thanks for being there; much appreciated for the lot of you

And so, I move on to the DLC vox FCs I got this morning. There was even a long grind amongst them, so you can say it was at least one climatic session if there ever was one:

"All the Small Things" (Blink 182) - Attempted it without practice. Was caught out once on "work sucks, I know" though; you really should watch out for exactly which harmony is charted amongst them.
"Black Friday" (Steely Dan) - 3 little warbles in there had me surprised that this was even a 3. But I still think it's the easiest of the entire pack now that I've managed to fulfil it in its entirety.
"The Kids Don't Stand a Chance" (Vampire Weekend) - Thought I'd try it after Tidus asking for some coverage during the Saturday stream. It was a good taster, third verse was a little tricky though but nothing too awkward otherwise.
"Panic Switch" (Silversun Pickups) - Having FC'd it in a co-op session with StormEagle 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd try and see if I could get it solo for once. The ending's the only real tricky spot to look out for after going over it several times through; that said, it's definitely one EPIC song to go for!
"Holiday" (Vampire Weekend) - Short phrases are short, but like in "Plush" they were at least manageable. The breakdown before the first verse took some time to learn though - low notes were never my best friends, and you know it.
"Down With Disease" (Phish) - As awesome as the pack is, it gets frustrating that amongst my chokes, one of them had to be after the extremely long solo. >_> But it was still a fun one to get out there and belt out at this hour, trust me.
"Everybody Loves Me" (OneRepublic) - Finally put the seal on this pack. Sure there aren't any ridiculously short phrases like there were in the other two songs there, but there are some ridiculous warbles in there including one REALLY insane last phrase. I counted four chokes there alone, so you can say I was finally relieved when I got this one taken down. Definitely one ballsy song .___.
"This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" (Fall Out Boy) - I emphasize here, THIS is why I am in favor of Fall Out Boy in GH6. While their later stuff isn't necessarily as straight rock as some of their earlier ones, one thing hasn't changed throughout and that's the crazy vocals, something that definitely had me appetised. One choke in the second verse though, but otherwise this was really fun!
"Thnks fr th Mmrs" (Fall Out Boy) - After a fun drum sightread, I thought taking up the vocals would be just as neat. The breakdown was a little fiddly though, especially that short warble before the last chorus, so you can consider me surprised that when going for the FC itself it was done in one try. o__O But fun song is fun, so I won't be surprised if I co-op on that in the future.

And I leave it here for now. I've no idea what to expect with the All Time Low pack tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes

[This update has been archived here for the sake of the first post.]

Last edited by Wooffus on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well about time a Stacked Actors vid got put up; I remember wasting around a full hour trying to FC that on 360 (the day I got the Wii version) and then FC'd it on Wii on first try. Stupid inaudible vocals can DIAF

But nice FCs, as always, even though I don't know about the charts themselves, the way you put them they definitely look tough. To be perfectly honest, I never really had anything against Fall Out Boy myself, either.

And I have a feeling that the only reason you play those Emo tracks to spite Kire...well, when a girl picks on a guy like that to annoy the living hell out of him, it's an expression of love, isn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, inaudible vocals are just nuts to try and figure out. >_> You can say I was pretty scared when tackling the song for the first time, but now I just hope it's not all in vain. I should probably link it in the vocal vids thread, even though I know it probably won't get updated until the second alien invasion in 2073, at 9:45pm.

Like I imply, if there's any charts that I've done that you want to see, then you can either request them on my stream or you could ask me to re-record something for video. I'm always open for that.

As for the whole girl-picking-on-boy-means-romance thing, that's just a cliché to the extreme. I do that because Kire's just kinda easy to wind up, and it's not as if we'd have a relationship anyway because of the huge age gap. But we're in it for fun and that's that.

And yes, this is a very premature bump, but last night, andrechi of TEF (also known as Geetardudes elsewhere) managed to fix his Wii guitar controller and did some co-op on GH Metallica with me. We only did a handful of songs though, but one of them that came out was a co-op FC on "The Memory Remains", which was all so awesome
Be sure to check out his solo stuff too, he's a real grower within the clan.

Thanks once again!

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy has some neat FCs on his own (Demons? American Girl? Spirit of Radio?). It must have been fun to play with him.

And as I said, sorry I can't play co-op with you, but i'm not willing to spend around $80 for a Wii controller and play when I wouldn't even have many chances to (I don't want anyone in my family to see my Wii copies of GHM or GHVH, so when they're near I have to hide them).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Ander surprised me out of nowhere with his consistency. We even tried several times for "Caught in a Mosh" last night but ended up with several -1 runs, so that could mean something.

But it's understandable if you didn't want to co-op. There's still the possibility of just using your mic while I guitar or something, though like you said it all comes down to the possibilities of playing. It'll still be neat to get to play with you sometime in the future, regardless of the combination

Anyway, time to bump up with the DLC of the week. If you think we're facing an all time low with the amount of poppy stuff at the end of the month, you may be surprised if we get something more camp next week.

---

Update: June 25th 2010

Video Features:

Metallica: Wherever I May Roam
DLC (All Time Low): Damned If I Do Ya (Live) | Dear Maria Count Me In (YT | DM) | Weightless

Happy Friday again! :P
So we're into the first weekend of Summer, and let's get something with some kind of middle eastern flair to go along with the DLC of the week. Also, a very fun song to sing even though I got my words wrong :P

Anyway, moving onto the key feature of today, and that's the new DLC of the week. This week's DLC coverage is the All Time Low pack, a band that I didn't really know a lot about prior to the announcement. But here's my thoughts on the tracks here and now tho.

Damned If I Do Ya (Live) - Surprisingly fiddly for a 4, especially with some of the margin for error and that weird chant at the end, but otherwise it made for one of the more interesting live performance vocal charts that I've seen here - one that even rivals "Cowboys From Hell" on a level of quirkiness. I'm probably the only one that found it tough but fair too, much unlike what I saw from peoples' reactions on elison's full band run on Youtube.

Dear Maria Count Me In - Clearly the trickiest song in the pack, and rightfully so too. It's kinda the same story from "Damned If I Do Ya" but without anything weirdly amusing or weirdly awkward, though it also carries over two differently pitched verses and a wild final chorus that would keep you on your toes. Challenging to grab, but still very doable to perform.

Weightless - The final track was pretty much done in one take after learning it. Was tricky to try and learn tho, short notes are hard to figure out the pitches first-hand. But it also has the least amount of variation out of the other tracks, so I can say that for that reason it was also the easiest to execute.

Overall, it's what seems like a drummer-and-vocalist pack for this week and can be worth the experience if you actually tolerate the music style (inb4 kire saying that they suck lol). It's a weird statement from me too since as I said, my familiarity was next to nothing prior to then, so who knows. All I gotta do now is wait until they actually do anything in *my* country to see how far they can actually go... .__.

Also I'm streaming tonight, but due to visiting a younger cousin on their birthday (), the broadcast may be a little bit later than planned. But I should be in for a night of as much fun as possible, and so should you too. Meet you there

Wooffus  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...A bit of an underwhelming response. But I guess I'm not the only one affected; what's happened to the acc sub-forum over the past few weeks anyway? Does anyone know?

Oh well, I'll plow on with today's update anyway. Expect to see summer arising... and a few ridiculous sets of laughs, as well as 10 songs that were gonna be the ones that'll save me. (and after all, they're my wonderwall....!!)

---

Update: June 28th 2010

Video Features:

GH5: Six Days a Week
DLC: Laser Cannon Deth Sentence (LOL!) (YT | DM)
BH Import: I Want You to Want Me (Live)
Van Halen: Ice Cream Man

Happy monday again... or so I hope :P
The turn of the week updates see another song added to bring me closer to finishing the playlist of GH5 FCs, and one of my faves up in tier 7. If I was more consistent with the drums I might go with an OMBFC >_>
The run on "Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" is far from my most serious vox run as you will see. But I offer my hat to Hailz for giving me an interesting challenge, and if anyone steps in and say "omg you suck", then they must've had their sense of humor eaten by lions.
"I Want You to Want Me" was one of the tracks covered on Friday's stream. And I don't care what people think of this song's chart, I find it quite fun to be honest.
And let's seal it on what dr00bles thought to be the hardest vox song ever at the time. Sure, "Ice Cream Man" gave me a huge amount of frustration too, but I have to say it's one rewarding FC. "See now all my voices are guaranteed to satisfy!"

Once again, thanks for visiting for stream over the weekend; once again it got pretty fun. Will recap everything that happend here:

1. Due to Portugal being drafted against Spain in the last 16 of the World Cup, Kire asked for the opening request of the evening and that was for a jump to GHWT and a (rather awkward lol) -2 run on "Escuela de Calor".
  2. For a long time, StormEagle had wanted to see me perform much more naturally than I've done on vid. So I took up "One Way or Another" and did just that.
  3. A couple more requests followed after that, in the forms of "Hotel California" and "Vicarious". Weirdly, the latter had me beating my high score but it wasn't an FC. ._.
  4. With it being a year to the day of Michael Jackson's death, a run on "Beat It" was expected. An epic run... complete with an epic last phrase choke. Wut?
  5. Performance time again, and this time it was "Overkill" in the style of Lemmy. Of course the growling pitches didn't adapt well into the mic, but it was fun as hell!
  6. A final request was taken with "The One I Love". REM wins, end of.
  7. Kire was up for some co-op with me, so a change to Band Hero was done. We tried four times to co-op FC "Black Cat" but it never worked out.
  8. We did some casual quickplay together after that anyway, with runs on:
    - "Bloodmeat" (Knuckle Sandwich)
    - "Cult of Personality" (SH Import)
    - "(No More) Paddy's Lament" (Flogging Molly)
    - "Caught in a Mosh" (SH Import)
    - "Freya" (SH Import)
    - " YMCA"
    - "I Want You to Want Me
    - "Stillborn" (WT Import)
    - "Santeria" (WT Import)
  9. Kire then left, but not without wanting to see me fall flat on my face on his newest GHTunes custom "You Never Know". Is he seriously out there to make me feel bad as a guitarist...?
  10. To peeve him for all the times that he made me do continuous customs over the past two weeks, I did "Ocean Avenue" in Karaoke mode. No FC, but what do we expect?
  11. Some guy calling themselves Sam then wanted to see a run for "On Broken Glass" (Ferret/Metal Blade). But I didn't want to sing it; instead, I took up the gutiar part, and it was a bit of a rough run at that.
  12. Other guitar runs were soon sealed via runs on "Down with Disease" (Phish) and "The Unforgiven III" (Death Magnetic), before sealing the stream on a run on "Simple Man" (Lynyrd Skynyrd).

And now, let's move on again. What have I done over the past few days, you say?
If I had known that the acc thread forum is getting quiet, I probably would've shaken my achievements to some degree. I'm sure an OMBFC is long overdue, but not today.
Anyway, here's what I grabbed in my continuing plight on DLC vox FCs:

Time to summarize this:
"Adam's Song" (Blink 182) - Didn't mess up on practice, could've been a SRFC at any rate but oh well.
"Broken, Beat & Scarred" (Death Magnetic) - the last song in the album to be FC'd in GH5. And this was done in one go, I guess that's what happens when it comes to tracks I already knew in previous games.
"First Date" (Blink 182) - See the previous song >_>
"Iron Fist" (Motorhead) - With it sounding almost too similar to a load of other Motorhead songs, I guess learning this one was child's play. Lollemmy, I guess. :\
"Love Me Like a Reptile" (Motorhead) - Ow, the third verse was nuts to take care of. And I mean it - even Lemmy clearly has to have his Mick Jagger type moments.
"NJ Legion Iced Tea" (Victory) - Surprisingly fun for Nu Metal, and can even have its tricky short phrases too to try and take care of. So I can say it was tricky to learn to some degree.
"Wonderwall" (Acoustic) - Love this song. Hate those "never throw it back to you" type phrases though - margin for error in those is ridiculously small.
"Sooner or Later" (Breaking Benjamin) - I'm not sure if this deserves a 7 on the intensity scale to be honest. Sure it's fun to pull off, but there wasn't any 'lolwut' type moments in there from what I noted.
"Until the End" (Breaking Benjamin) - More of a test of endurance more than anything else. The phrase breakdown may look ridiculous, but I'm absolutely certain that a performance under them is manageable, probably even moreso than the STP pack.
"The Take Over, The Breaks Over" (Fall Out Boy) - Surprisingly catchy, so I can say it stick into my head quite nicely when it came to learning. The second chorus was nuts to learn though, but otherwise it was just plain win to sing.

And that sums up more of the DLC that I've been doing. It's preparing me a lot for what GH6 will provide, that much is true.

I'll be sure to see you on Friday with my next set of stuff. But in all obviousness, I don't even know if there's gonna be a track pack this week, so all I have to do is to just wait and see what happens... I guess? O_o

Last edited by Wooffus on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I guess none of my flavors were guaranteed to satisfy.

But if all else fails, this certainly would. Returned to some OMBFC work over the past few days, and though I struggled to find songs that I thought I could grab, I at least managed to tackle these two:

A video run of my vox FC was done back in January for anyone that missed it.

And for this one, I got the vox run on video back around March (I think) and the bass part last month.

Thank you

Last edited by Wooffus on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yayzorz In my place is one of my favourite songs on this game, and although Honky tonk women i don't like, it's still a great omb fc

(note : got the bass picture for In my place twice =P go add the omb pictures in the community thread while you're at it ^^)

Can't wait to see what other drum fcs you'll be able to pull out !
werelord  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:

Can't wait to see what other drum fcs you'll be able to pull out !

^ Good job!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, more OGBFC's! I like it!

And nice pun there. I just hadn't the time to taste the flavors, which would all satisfy me, so I should be spared. :P

On a late note, I enjoyed your Rock and Roll Band vid, glad I didn't overhype the song, and it turned out to be a challenge as I promised!

P.S.: The quote on your sig, where'd it come from? It wasn't from SH, as I tried a search and failed. o_O

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More OMB FC's ftw... nice job on those . I'm sure you can get a lot more if you keep on practising Drums
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 30 of 49

Jump to: