Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Nother OGBFC! That's great, and these are getting slight skill level increases. Keep it up!

Looking forward to the A7X pack videos too. Despite I don't think it's THE best album (opinions, etc.), it's still awesome and that's what counts.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of comments went slip under my nose; thanks to the pair of you

chaosfreak: Yeah, I've had GHWT for a long time, but A) it was my first GH game that I have, and B) the engine in this game is just plain awkward to deal with, or at least the Wii version is. I keep on thinking the timing window is tighter there, which explains that other than my vox FCs, what I have to my name is a few bass FCs with my best one being "Love Spreads".
In regards to "Loss of Control", a re-FC is definitely possible for me on this one. But what isn't going to make it fun is to try and figure out the optimal path. It's hard enough with that fast flowing star power as it is, so I probably won't get much enjoyment from that as a person. Not hard, but just weird is all. *shrug*
But if I was given a choice between that and the ridiculous charting for "So This is Love", I'd be more in favor of this one >_>

Tidus: Yeah, people kept telling me that they were from one of their weaker albums. But I enjoyed "Afterlife" and "Almost Easy" as individual songs from what I saw on Kire's streams, so I was sure to see what kind of fun to make out of those.
Thanks again on that My skill level may be up, but my drumming capability is still terrible, haha.

Anyway, time to move onto the update for this week. You may be suffered into someone's apocalypse... sent into an afterlife, trying to escape from it. Weird mash-up, but check it anyway - A7X time

---

Update: July 16th 2010

Video Updates:

Metallica: My Apocalypse
DLC (Avenged Sevenfold): Afterlife (YT | DM) | Almost Easy | Scream

Happy Friday again! Let's see what we can do with this selection.
Can't find any relevance with "My Apocalypse" though, but I do know that with it being one of the more fun songs in the Death Magnetic album to sing, it seems to be appropriate to fit with one heck of a fun DLC pack too.

And that fun DLC pack is the Avenged Sevenfold track pack, released on Tuesday. In addition to doing the vox FCs, I got the chance to co-op with StormEagle on that same night with the plastic guitar/bass, so thanks again for the awesome opportunity. But anyway, let's discuss the tracks from a vocalist's perspective, as we should be doing.

Afterlife - Clearly my favorite of the pack by a long shot. I don't know if it's because I'm a sucker for violins, the fact that this is a very performable intensity 6 song, the fact that it was very fun to learn or the fact that it fits almost entirely comfortable in my range give or take the low notes during the verses. Whichever reason it is, it definitely works, and it's one that I'd clearly love to play again when I get the chance.

Almost Easy - I thought the FC's difficulty would reflect the title after seeing Kire and Werelord play the song so much when co-opping on Rock Band 2. But the phrase breakdown, little breath room and the bridge after the second chorus made it seem trickier than I thought. Still remarkably fun to sing, and it still doesn't get old after seeing them play it so much. .__.

Scream - Being the one that I was obviously familiar with the least, I was in for a good surprise, and that's more than just that first phrase. XD Learning it was almost like my approach for "Bloodmeat" - hearing the predominant octave before making a move on how it's performed. But unlike said Protest the Hero entry, there aren't any particularly tricky sections at all. It's all a case of learning the song through - nothing that could trick anyone out.

Overall, I actually liked this pack. With "Beast and the Harlot" being a big favorite of mine from GHSH, it's only natural that other A7X songs follow the same way, even though there's barely much room to breathe for some of the time. On top of that, there aren't enough fun bass charts as there are, so to bring that and the guitar parts into play as well I can say I'm in for fun pack for quite some time.

Circumstances at home means that my stream opening time may be later than planned... or earlier, depending on how we see it. But I will still plan to get it going, and I'll alert you closer to time

[This update has been archived here for the sake of the first post.]

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!

Last edited by Wooffus on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very nice Afterlife run! You may not be M. Shadows, but quite frankly, who cares?

Sorry that I had to drop the bomb about the different phrasing on the Wii and 360 No, seriously, I don't know why I didn't see people talking about that yet, it's been 3 days since the DLC was out

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, pretty much what's been covered. Not much I can say, except cool stuff. I remember back in the day when Afterlife gave me headache in RB2 at one point before I FC'd it on vox. But ever since I had a bad experience with that song on bass a long time ago (in Rock Band 2 of course), it felt pressuring trying to FC it because of that riff, and ever since, i've dreaded redoing it.

I wonder if Bat Country in WoR will be any different?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply time again, thanks you two

tidus: Nah, it's nothing to be sorry about. In fact, it's an interesting enlightenment, and I wanted to take the time to see if I could ask the Beenox staff over why this happened. True, I'm still waiting on a response, but this is still a remarkable case in regards to GH vox. As for people not talking about it, I guess there's not enough vocalists to notice.
Luckily, "Almost Easy" has the same phrase breakdown on the 2 consoles. But it's gonna be a long time til we figure out what happened with the other two

chaosfreak: Lol, I know how it feels. When doing an FC on guitar and bass, my mind immediately flicks to "god, I don't want to do this one again" if it's one that I spent too long on. So I know how you felt with the frustration on getting "Afterlife" bass on RB2.
I haven't seen the RB2 bass chart for "Bat Country" but it may be kind of the same way - it IS Avenged Sevenfold afterall, which is meant to be taxing on all instruments. Better a challenging bass chart than something as boring as hell, like 75% of GH5's setlist, haha.

Anyway, moving ahead to the current update. I'm in a cozy throne with a milk glass in one hand and that creepy glare at another... here comes Wooffus alright, making a way through a Clockwork Pineapple scenario or something.
That probably sounded like a bad intro, but still... :P

---

Update: July 19th 2010

Video Features:

GH5: So Lonely
DLC: Fly Away (YT | DM)
BH: So Yesterday
Metallica: Toxicity

Back to Monday again, and in pre-form for the awesomeness of tomorrow... or so I hope.
First of all, the vid selections of the day. I'm 3 vids away from fulfilling a full setlist on GH5, and one of those had to be a run that I should've hosted some time ago. "So Lonely" was very picky to me the first time, though I did find it to be re-FCable since.
"Fly Away" marks a rare occasion of a no-practice first-try FC that isn't all talkies. 2 songs from the Lenny Kravitz pack down, just 1 more to go.
"So Yesterday" is a long time coming as well - we could do with more BH non-exportables here. And it's another clear example of the shaking comet issue that I somehow get. Why hasn't it happened with anyone else...?
And finally, one of the most fun songs for me to sing in Metallica. "Toxicity" can be made even more fun if you attempt it in the original octave, and for us girls it's extremely difficult. Here's the results of such labor!

Before moving anywhere, I gotta say thanks for the stream visits; you guys were quicker in being there than me >_> but alas, if anyone missed anything, this is what happened:

1. I went solo for the first 10 minutes or so, as I opened with runs on "I'm 18" (Alice Cooper) and "Afterlife" (Avenged Sevenfold).
  2. StormEagle co-opped on guitar for a bit, going through a bunch of songs that we rarely get to play with anyone else:
    - "Thnks fr th Mmrs" (Fall Out Boy)
    - "Plush" (Stone Temple Pilots)
    - "Girls, Girls, Girls" (80s)
    - "Shiver" (WT Import, first time singing that one in 6 months......)
  3. Due to guitar controller related frustrations, Stormi left it there and let Kire have a turn, albeit on the drums this time (Expert +):
    - "Harder to Breathe" (Celebrity New Years, and this was where I realised that my shaking comet issue arose again...)
    - "Scream" (Avenged Sevenfold; I FC'd my part, but together it wasn't even a 5* performance =()
    - "Twilight of the Thunder God" (Metal; a lulzy one, because a certain someone wanted to see him fail at this song)
    - "Almost Easy" (Avenged Sevenfold)
  4. I restarted my game at this point to fix the shaking comet problem, and did solo runs on "All the Small Things" and "Adam's Song" (both blink 182) to test it.
  5. Benster joined us on bass and Kire took up guitar for some 3-player BQP:
    - "Jessie's Girl" (Classic Rock 1; I was responsible for failing to get a triple FC )
    - "On Broken Glass" (Ferret Metalblade; lol Ben, and lol me for making up an operatic arrangement on the spot)
    - "The Spirit of Radio" (first time I ever did the ending in the original octave)
    - "Wolf Like Me"
    - "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" (Ben's batteries died halfway through, had to revive him 5 times before he pulled through - lucky save!)
    - "Runnin' Down a Dream"
    - "Deadbolt"
  6. Wanting to change pace, Kire was up for a 3-way Vox PFO. So us three did the following songs together, with me winning them all and Ben apparently always being in last place lol:
    - "Kryptonite"
    - "The Rock Show" (lol Ben x2)
    - "Judith" (Ben quitted near the end, aww)
  7. Stormi took Ben's place after he left, and that resulted in a bunch more songs:
    - "The Trooper" (SH Import)
    - "Fly Away" (Lenny Kravitz)
    - "Simple Man" (Lynyrd Skynyrd; lol won by just 400 points)
    - "Almost Easy" (Stormi won that one )
    - "Lazy Eye" (WT Import)
    - "The Day That Never Comes" (Death Magnetic; another victory for Stormi)
  8. Because it got too late at night to sing, I called it a day and did some custom runs. "Hot Gazpacho" came first because I wanted to show that off to Stormi, who wasn't there when I played it last week.
  9. Kire requested me to look at his revised chart for "You Never Know". And lo and behold, I COULD FINALLY PASS IT!! I guess all that discussion about how to chart the ending paid off...!
  10. Following the trend, I looked at the other contest entries from Parama and DarkFlashLight - "Black Blank World" (which took 2 tries to pass lol) and "The Memory Vault" respectively. No Kire, you're *still* not going to lose...
  11. A request was taken to play through Werelord's "Battle Grounds". Let me add this tip for him right here and now - don't be afraid to add Star Power!!
  12. Finally, I finished on a solo guitar run on "Free Bird" (Lynyrd Skynyrd) - came close to failure during the long pull-off section, but it was one lucky save indeed!

Again, an epic thanks again to everyone who was there. It means a lot

Moving on from there, I managed to go further in the path of DLC domination. Without further ado, more tracks -

"100 Little Curses" (Super Street Sweeper Club) - You know that you're in Team Epic Fail when you apparently choked on a "Yeah!" talkie. Deja vu from grinding for "Hey You" last year.......!
"Fight! Smash! Win!" (Super Street Sweeper Club) - I don't even know why I got this pack......
"Somewhere in the World It's Midnight" (Super Street Sweeper Club) - Epic pathing fail. I thought there'd be some more phrases after the guitar solo to unleash my last bit of Star Power on, but I forgot to realise that that was actually the outro. >_>
"The Bitter End" (European 6) - Never really was much of a fan of Placebo when they came around on mainstream radio out here. But going for this track on vocals didn't seem too bad; ending was nuts to keep on top of though.
"Cadillac Solitario" (European 6) - I don't think this song deserves its intensity of 3. It took me the longest time for me to grind, and like most live recordings it's bleedin' fickle to try and pull off efficiently. To cap it off, I've had to become the queen of octave shifting again when handling this one - low notes are once again NOT my forté.
"Travellin' Band" (Creedence Clearwater Revival) - 5 small verses of awkward variations, especially the first and fifth. I'm surprised I got it in one go after spending so long in practice with this thing; so easily the trickiest of this particular pack.
"21st Century Digital Boy" (Epitaph Punk-O-Rama) - Giggle choke threw me off the first time (during the King Crimson lyric drop near the end). So you can say it's kinda awkward to choke anywhere after the breakdown, which suffice to say took a long time to learn. (I apparently didn't have a lot of luck with breakdowns today...)
"Girl's Not Grey" (AFI) - I've come to the conclusion that a lot of AFI's songs sound the same - are they ALL in the key of A flat? Anyway, they're still a blast to belt out and sing - the breakdown after the second chorus took some time to remember, but otherwise it was just fine.
"Hier Kommt Alex" (European 4) - Those first two phrases after the second chorus can die in a fire. But at least if I ever want to get this on video (read: BIG IF, it's not a definite), I should probably make light of the situtation and design an avatar based on the A Clockwork Orange character this song is based on. :P
"Lycanthorpe" (Travis Barker) - I couldn't really focus on this one at all. Is it me or does the Wii DLC version of this song apparently have no camera work whatsoever? That kind of upscuttled me when trying to grind for the FC, which I soon resolved by taking it to the Wormhole. Fast song is fast though, precision is key to get through, but nothing too bullshit about it nevertheless.

After all this, I guess I can be ready for the Disturbed pack tomorrow. Doing "Down with the Sickness" with every ounce of my body will be tricky enough with me NOT being the only person in the house all this week, but I swear I'll get a run on that done as soon as possible. I've been practicing with the leaked vox chart on Youtube

Until then, seeya. ^^

Last edited by Wooffus on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work as usual and thanks for playing Battlegrounds even if I wasn't there to see it. To anwser the SP statement I didnt add it for two reasons
A.It would make the song too easy
B.My last song War Path(my best song imo you should try it) I did SP and it screwed everything up and took hours to fix so since WP no song has SP :/
What'd you think of Battlegrounds btw?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's definitely not a bad song by any means; but to answer the concern, Star Power doesn't necessarily make everything too easy; it gives more strategy into finding the best points out of it. It also helps to know exactly how much to put in - never too much (like "Naive"'s bass chart lol) but never too little either. It would've been useful for the fast changing chords though - didn't quite adapt to the fingering the first time through, but who knows.
You should probably get more of an opinion from other GHTune charters though; that's as much as I could probably say on star power usage.

On an unrelated note, I'm currently having fun with the Disturbed track pack released today.

So much in fact that I released something really early.

Yep, madness has come over me alright

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, loved the 'abuse' part in DWTS . Keep them vids coming
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
SuperSonicLink1  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL indeed. =) Who would've guessed that they'd involve such a set of lines in a vox chart anyway? Thanks you two :P

And I follow that up with the rest of the pack and a full analysis.

---

Update: July 22nd 2010

Video Features:

BH Import: Dirty Little Secret
DLC (Disturbed): Down With the Sickness | Indestructible (YT | DM) | Stricken

My week's end update is coming early again, and I'll have time to explain why near the end.
To go alongside the gritty nature of this week's DLC, let's throw in something a little more light hearted. "Dirty Little Secret" is one of the most fun songs in the BH setlist for me to sing - so cheesy it's brilliant. I wish I didn't put myself off from singing it for so long to boot when going for the FGFC... >_>

Then again, something like that is needed to contrast the lyrical matter of the Disturbed track pack. I didn't get a chance to play them on the other instruments yet, but looking at the intensities I think I might be onto something. (inb4 I overstrum heavily on "Stricken"'s guitar part...) From a vocalist's point of view though, here's what I managed to take note of.

Down With the Sickness - The fact that they charted the bridge was a clear reason on why I wanted to host a run on that song incredibly early. XD Closely placed syllables though meant that the choruses are actually chokable if you perform them too vigorously - I remember messing up on a "you fucker get up..." line in particular when going for the actual FC. It's not too hard though - didn't practice it (kept looking at the leaked chart in the week leading up to it) and I still managed to take it down in about 10 minutes or so.

Indestructible - I don't know why, but I actually found it pretty fun to do in spite of its intensity. The reason why it has an 8 is more likely due to its difficulty to perform in comparison to the other 2 songs - fast moving syllables are fast. I don't think there are any major difficulties with the chart otherwise though - it's more likely to take more patience depending on how you approach it.

Stricken - That one was actually fun to get to learn all the pitches for. And once you have it confined to memory, it should be just as fine to perform it. The phrase breakdown may make it look kind of ridiculous though, but it's still very performable nevertheless.

All in all, they were fun to get to sing on here in general. Not too easy that they have a large form of leniancy to high-end performers, but not too hard that they have their frustrating charting moments either. I bet those that attempted them on guitar may beg to differ, but we'll see what happens whenever I get the chance.

Wrapping it up with some caution for tomorrow tho: if the weather is nice, then I might spend a day up at the Lakes with my parents. That would mean that I would probably be back home too late to start up a stream, so the most likely scenario for this weekend is that I should be streaming on Saturday night instead. But if there's any sudden change of plan, I'll let you guys know.

Bye now

Last edited by Wooffus on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thanks for ignoring my recent plight >_>

Anyway, I'm going to stream now; when I'm set, the title will be edited accordingly

PieGuy  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Haha, loved the 'abuse' part in DWTS . Keep them vids coming
Agreed, that part of DWTS was great . The Stricken vid was really good too, I'm so used to hearing that song from GH3 but I never realized how wild some of the pitch changes got (like in the chorus when it goes high-low-high). Awesome vids.
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I gotta admit that "Stricken" was a weird one to learn. But once it's set in memory, then you probably don't need to worry about messing up so much - none of those Mick Jagger type moments, as I keep calling them. XD
But the pack was very fun, caught me by surprise a lot over the past week.

Also Pie, you and the guys in #triviahero were great company to be around over the past week; give my regards to the other Pie(man) for spreading the word

In the meantime, I managed to get some more stuff down today. I wanted to take up the drumsticks in more ways than one, and those more ways can be clearly seen in *this* particular update. At this rate, my roses can be hung up to dry if we know that for sure.

---

Update: July 26th 2010

Video Features:

GH5: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
DLC: Our Song (YT | DM)
Metallica: Master of Puppets
Van Halen: Panama

Epic week off yet again! Back in March, it was a plight that resulted in going through GH: Metallica; June had a week that culminated in a trip to a theme park; and this week, the week off will lead towards my birthday on Saturday; hence the very appropriate Elton John submission on the GH5 front.
Talking of birthdays, Lee aka boss1252 faced his last weekend, so I hosted a run on "Our Song" on YT because that's his fave Taylor Swift song, and "Master of Puppets" on DM because that's his favorite Metallica song.
I guess "Panama"'s kinda random though - it's as summery as we can get at a time like this. Plus it showed my initial confusion over the fiddly freeform system too.

Anyway, thanks for being there for my stream last Saturday! The turnout was just brilliant; let me remind everyone of what happened during that time:

1. Keen to drum in such a peaceful situation around the house, I booted up Band Hero and opened the stream with a random run on "I Want You to Want Me".
  2. Seeing me on the drums, everyone there encouraged me to do "Rio". After the failure from the last time I tried, I took up the intro in practice, refined a (harsh yet survivable) technique... and got through the song! Success!! ^__^
  3. I then calmed down via a run on "School's Out" (Alice Cooper), because yesterday the last of the schools in the UK broke out for summer break. Yeah, we're kinda late, lol.
  4. When StormEagle came into the chat and heard about me passing "Rio", he mistook it for "Freya" (SH Import). So I tried it myself, but failed miserably during the solo. >_>
  5. Wanting to get that garglemesh out of my head, I went onto "I'm Eighteen" (Alice Cooper); lol ending. I'm glad I got through it......
  6. Did "Thnks 4 th Mmrs" (Fall Out Boy) for fun. Still no 5 star rating yet. >_>
  7. Broke away to do a little vox, via runs on "Never Too Late" (WT Import, sorry I didn't get the FC Tidus =(), "Down With the Sickness" (Disturbed) and "Fascination" (lol kire).
  8. Kire was up for co-op, so we played together for a couple of tracks, with him obviously on drums; "Mr Roboto" and "Freya" again, lol.
  9. K1NGP3DR0 joined us on guitar next, and we did runs on the following:
    - YMCA
    - Laser Cannon Deth Sentence
    - Almost Easy
    - Everlong
    - Naive
  10. After clocking in a lot of hours already, I broke away for a brief piano jam break with the chat.
  11. Feeling to finish on something a little faster, I then went to GHTunes in GH5 and ran through some customs: Parama's "Blank Black World" (which again took 2 tries to pass, lol), Kire's "You Never Know" on bass (hey, I was feeling it) and my own "Hot Gazpacho" on bass too.
  12. That was then sealed with 2 last guitar runs - "Livin' on the Edge" (Aerosmith) and "Ocean Avenue" (BH Import).

Again, thanks so much

Let's see what I managed to do today to keep myself occupied. Strangely, I was in the mood for some OMBFCing, so I started with this one first:

I've been trying for the drums for a while now, so I'm glad that with the patience that I had, I finally got them. Felt a little uneasy with the guitar part though, but I got it.
Bass was obtained as one of my last FCs on that instrument, while vocals were grabbed back in February.

And then, may I say a candidate for one of my proudest OMBFCs to date:

Solo B on guitar can go die in a fire. >_> The only hard part in the drums though is the fill after the second chorus, but other than that you gotta keep on track of everything.
The bass part was caught when I was doing the bass FGFC back in June, while vocals were obtained back in Feb again. I was holding back on the vid due to Bret Michaels's health, but it's probably inevitable now......

Anyway, finally, as promised to Tidus during the stream:

Still not doing a full import pack FC tho, unless I can miraculously grab "One Way or Another". But tough song is still tough, no matter what.

Still, I'm set for the Shinedown stuff tomorrow. Are you? If not, tough luck - it's July after all :P

Last edited by Wooffus on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Wooffus (vox) - SatNight'sAlright + more vids | 2 new OM Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Epic week off yet again! Back in March, it was a plight that resulted in going through GH: Metallica; June had a week that culminated in a trip to a theme park; and this week, the week off will lead towards my birthday on Saturday; hence the very appropriate Elton John submission on the GH5 front.

Ha, just the other day I was wondering when that day would be, since I knew it would be around early August. But yeah, that's a song that's giving me a hard time, so I hope that will help me with it.

Wooffus wrote:
Talking of birthdays, Lee aka boss1252 faced his last weekend, so I hosted a run on "Master of Puppets" on DM because that's his favorite Metallica song.

Mine too. That was why I saved it for very late during my FGFC. =)

Wooffus wrote:
Broke away to do a little vox, via runs on "Never Too Late" (WT Import, sorry I didn't get the FC Tidus =(), "Down With the Sickness" (Disturbed) and "Fascination" (lol kire).

Haha, Kire must really have a thing for that song :P

And nice to see that you added more OMB FCs to your count as well. Hope you have fun on your week off...but don't let it turn you into a monster. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome 2 OMBFC's! on the chat I only noticed every rose has it's torn, I didn't knew HMUTD meant anythong xD

Chaos: Yes I freaking love that song

Pieman on IRC wrote:
21:43 JustPieman2 Okay so
21:44 JustPieman2 Dave Mustaine walked into a bakery
21:44 JustPieman2 There was a Tornado of Rolls!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 32 of 49

Jump to: