ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: WoR Info Thread (Last Updated August 6th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 358, 359, 360 ... 376, 377, 378  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What challenges are un-acheivable? I've been doing a lot of QP+ challenges and haven't had any trouble (besides the stupid "rock out" shake the guitar controller ones, but I think I'm just doing it wrong)

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's been discussed yet, but is it harder to fail in this game? I can easily pass FotS, barely dipping into yellow on the long tapping part of the solo. And I'm not very good, so I flail one-handed. I thought I'd fail once my SP drained.

The only thing I can't pass is This Day We Fight on bass. I can't get the speed down, even though I can pass it on guitar.
MPTG  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveAbKI wrote:
What challenges are un-acheivable? I've been doing a lot of QP+ challenges and haven't had any trouble (besides the stupid "rock out" shake the guitar controller ones, but I think I'm just doing it wrong)

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's been discussed yet, but is it harder to fail in this game? I can easily pass FotS, barely dipping into yellow on the long tapping part of the solo. And I'm not very good, so I flail one-handed. I thought I'd fail once my SP drained.

The only thing I can't pass is This Day We Fight on bass. I can't get the speed down, even though I can pass it on guitar.

What is this rock out thing?what do you need to do in it to complete it?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPTG wrote:
SteveAbKI wrote:

I haven't tried it myself but I'm guessing its when you do a ZZ Top dance where you tilt the guitar up and down repeatedly. (Was that ZZ Top?)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
MPTG wrote:
SteveAbKI wrote:

I haven't tried it myself but I'm guessing its when you do a ZZ Top dance where you tilt the guitar up and down repeatedly. (Was that ZZ Top?)

Epic fail challenge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kratos wrote:
Level cap is 80 atm, it will be 85 in the next expansion

Oops, I mixed it up with Burning Crusade.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, at rank 90 you unlock a banjo!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
MPTG wrote:
SteveAbKI wrote:

Make me babies, Neversoft, if this is true, make me so many babies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anybody had any success finding a momentum plus match in rockfest? im trying to get the achievement but i cant find a momentum plus for some reason?
Kiyrugoji in response to the heroin hero t-shirt dilema wrote:
Maybe it's not what we all think... maybe he just wants a Pepsi.
just one pepsi.
and she wouldn't give it to him
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
Haha, at rank 90 you unlock a banjo!

Will definitely be playing Dueling Banjos with that.

@memesis: They ignore it because party play is way too buried in the menus.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overwin wrote:
DVDSmith wrote:
MPTG wrote:
SteveAbKI wrote:

Make me babies, Neversoft, if this is true, make me so many babies

When you shake the guitar after activating your star power. It's annoying on certain songs, so do a separate run if you're going for this. Trust me, makes life easier.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's crazy pants.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
That's crazy pants.

Hey, at least the challenge wasn't to drop your pants the first time you activate in the song. [/old GH reference]

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so finally tomorrow I get to play this fantastic game (my friend needs help on it :P)

So what are the 10 hardest songs on the game?

I'm guessing :

Bwolp
Fots
Sudden death
Chemical warfare
this day we fight
Speeding
Nemesis
Ravenous
Holy wars
If you want peace...prepare for war.

Would I be right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardest to FC or Hardest to pass? If it's pass then I'll say you're good, but for FC Ties that Bind should be in there IMO.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Hardest to FC or Hardest to pass? If it's pass then I'll say you're good, but for FC Ties that Bind should be in there IMO.

Oh yeah I didnt mention...its hardest to 5* I should be able to pass them all pretty easily judging by the charts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 358, 359, 360 ... 376, 377, 378  Next
Page 359 of 378

Jump to: