ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 Leagues - Leagues Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

old school is made of win, hopefully the competition will be good, but not too good (inb4somebodyawesomesignsup4oldschool) .

then, although im not really a rb man, i <3 green day so imma do gdrb guitar. hopefully itll pass the preliminary signups, if not im doing gh3 gh2 or ghm or maybe even omb gh5 i havent decided yet

is anyone else doing gdrb???

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
daman715  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: I signed up for GHM one man band tournament. I am looking foward to it. I can't wait for it to start.
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GH2 Expert and RB2 Expert Guitar. I can't wait.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else going for 5-lane drums? All I see is people playing 4-lane here
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first round of cuts has taken place. We know that we can't please everyone, but we have made the first cuts on leagues we don't see as having enough participants to run this season. We hope those who have signed up with a league that no longer is a possibility will switch to a league in order to boost numbers and get all remaining leagues to run. We will have one more week of preliminary signups in order to make sure we have the right leagues, and then continue with the final week of signups to get everyone involved before we begin.

If you know of anyone holding out on signing up, please make sure they do so before the end of this week to prevent deletion of any of the remaining leagues!

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
louster200  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, glad my 2 leagues are still up, but I moved from RB2 expert guitar to GH3 expert guitar. Just seems better for me. Can't wait for leagues.

Megashot  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for my very first league ever, GHSH Guitar Expert! It may be one of the hardest GH games, but I want to give that a shot since I haven't played much of it lately. I may sign up for GH5 X guitar as well.

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUst so that I know and its clear, what non-moderator users are helping with the leagues?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Marbler  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
old school is made of win, hopefully the competition will be good, but not too good (inb4somebodyawesomesignsup4oldschool) .

I actually signed up for oldschool the first day of preliminary sign ups
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Marbler
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
JUst so that I know and its clear, what non-moderator users are helping with the leagues?

blingdomepiece
IndestructibleSD
InternetGuy87
Kawigi
Kubuh
LemonMeringue
singemfrc

(apologies if I forgot anyone)

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
louster200  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to think of what to do with my league choices. 2 laegues doesn't seem hard but having 8 songs overall might be kinda hard to deal with, especially since I'm going to be gone for the entire first week of when it actually starts and won't get back until late Saturday when the week is about to end. Poop.

VeryMetalChewie  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my question didn't get answered on the other thread I'll ask it again over here...

Can I enter the GHM OMB WT drums, but play on a RB kit? I'm nowhere near any decent scores anyway so I'm not bothered about the point deficit.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
Since my question didn't get answered on the other thread I'll ask it again over here...

Can I enter the GHM OMB WT drums, but play on a RB kit? I'm nowhere near any decent scores anyway so I'm not bothered about the point deficit.

Shouldn't be a problem. As long as you're fine with the fewer points available, go for it.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question I thought I'd ask.

If a league had enough sign-ups to go for the Round 2, will it go for the next round if the number of sign-ups remains intact, or will it need even more signups to proceed? o_O

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Just a question I thought I'd ask.

If a league had enough sign-ups to go for the Round 2, will it go for the next round if the number of sign-ups remains intact, or will it need even more signups to proceed? o_O

Most of them will need more signups to proceed to the actual leagues.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: