ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH3 Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevster10  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
I'll most likely be bringing up the rear on the lowest of the divisions. I haven't played this game in forever, but the lack of DLC divisions on the Rock Band Side to choose from means I'll have this for a refreshing change of pace. Looking forward to providing some of you with a person to place ahead of.

I'll be right there with you! Well, you will still probably kill me, but it's good to know that there's someone in this league besides me that hasn't FC'd like 50+ of the songs. Unless you have?
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well firstly, good luck to everybody

metal heavy lady-i dont really care about this song at all, ill jus get 8* and call it quits
even flow-great song, so i wont mind playing agan to get a good run
HiC-like the song, hopefully can get a quick fc
NfmH-easy FC, but i sux at squeezing this song go bad

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know I won't win, seeing that Shon is in the league, but this should be fun anyways. It might give me some incentive to redux all of my terrible scores for this game. I may be in the minority, but I think I'm going to have fun playing HiC.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*phew* Looks like there's some tough competition here. I wish everyone luck. This should give me a chance to see where I stand as far as how good I actually am.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me re-Fcing HiC & N4MH is

And I'll try to 8* MHL....
I really hope I get it, but Idunnolol...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curse you, NfmH. Curse You!

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevster10 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
I'll most likely be bringing up the rear on the lowest of the divisions. I haven't played this game in forever, but the lack of DLC divisions on the Rock Band Side to choose from means I'll have this for a refreshing change of pace. Looking forward to providing some of you with a person to place ahead of.

I'll be right there with you! Well, you will still probably kill me, but it's good to know that there's someone in this league besides me that hasn't FC'd like 50+ of the songs. Unless you have?

Lol, no. I have, I think, 2 FCs in GH3: Closer and Radio Song. I've learned to alt-strum and play with hyperspeed on since I last played GH3 much, so I could probably add a few others to that list, but not many.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Drazar  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last squeeze on MHL is annoying the hell outta me (also I thought it was Generation Rock we were meant to be playing at first, at least I got a close to optimal score on that )

I've managed to hit the HiC intro once out of about 100 tries. Needless to say I choked, TWICE in that run afterwards so that's not even my best score. I might FC it eventually, meh.

I think I should be able to get a NFMH FC as well, but I dunno.. it's annoying me A LOT, and that used to be one of my favourite songs to play, thanks a lot
trevster10  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFMH is just too much for me. I don't like the song by itself, or the notes or anything. It gets on my last nerve.
Robbert  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevster10 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:

Don't worry, I don't have 50+ GH3 FCs, either. :P I have 28 FCs. From this list, I could add Holiday In Cambodia, but the intro is rather flunky to get right, especially measures 19 and 20.
Nothing For Me Here is not my song so I'm glad it's been picked so it won't come back to haunt me later.

Last edited by Robbert on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
Torpy11  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevster10 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:

I only have 5, stuff like Closer, When you were young and just now Metal Heavy Lady. When I entered i was expecting to come last :S
eddaket  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing For Me Here literally is the devil. Only one I don't have a decent score on so far. Oh well, we got a week.
GenericName  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiC and NfmH are much harder than I remember... And I have no idea how to squeeze, so my MHL score is going to suck...

I guess I have to go get better at the game then... and lrn2squiz.

DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torpy11 wrote:
trevster10 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:

I only have 5, stuff like Closer, When you were young and just now Metal Heavy Lady. When I entered i was expecting to come last :S

I've only got 22 FC's, and I can't squeeze...So I guess it's a race for the bottom 4 places
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericName wrote:
HiC and NfmH are much harder than I remember... And I have no idea how to squeeze, so my MHL score is going to suck...

I guess I have to go get better at the game then... and lrn2squiz.
You have no idea how much that means to me Generic.

:')

Brings a tear to my eye.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: